Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-08-2018 2:55 PM

This just in:

Either the Love God's imprinting lasts for a minimum of 10 days or I am all that with not only a bag of chips, but a tasty beverage as well! (first exposure was a little over an hour, one on one; second a little over 3 hours intermittently)

History will decide; and while I'd like to think that young Robert Plant aspired to be the god-like icon of sexuality that is Gladen...I believe the Love God is showing its hand.

I do believe that I have compiled enough data to imply that the Love God imprints strongly and quickly. She won't forget you!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 3:08 PM by Gladen.)
10-08-2018 2:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 4:07 PM

(10-08-2018 2:55 PM)Gladen Wrote:  This just in:

Either the Love God's imprinting lasts for a minimum of 10 days or I am all that with not only a bag of chips, but a tasty beverage as well! (first exposure was a little over an hour, one on one; second a little over 3 hours intermittently)

History will decide; and while I'd like to think that young Robert Plant aspired to be the god-like icon of sexuality that is Gladen...I believe the Love God is showing its hand.

I do believe that I have compiled enough data to imply that the Love God imprints strongly and quickly. She won't forget you!

While I'm sure you are a total biscuit with gravy, I can also attest to the imprinting qualities that do seem to have some legs. My bride complained to me yesterday that her friends were all independently wanting to get together (as in me and my bride and whatever friend.) Not necessarily the whole group getting together, just as long as I am there they want to get together. *shrugs* After one four hour exposure to Love God.

She complained that her friend who I was FWB with years ago (the one who sexted me after being exposed to Love God ONCE) has been texting her a lot since that night. A lot of it has been complaining about what a douche her boyfriend is and how lucky she is that she has me. Apparently she's made comments talking around my particular sexual skill set and how endowed I am, etc.

This woman had a strong reaction to Grail of Affection (as have other women- I was propositioned more than once) but even though I have had a rather torrid history, she's never really been this pushy. Not even close. Now she's FB messaging me every few days to say 'hi!" The Love God seems to have strongly pushed her over some edge and apparently my bride and me are going out later this week (probably Thursday) with her and her BF (if he's not working). I pray that the douche is NOT working because an extra buffer would be nice.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 4:10 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-08-2018 4:07 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 4:34 PM

(10-08-2018 4:07 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  She complained that her friend who I was FWB with years ago (the one who sexted me after being exposed to Love God ONCE) has been texting her a lot since that night. A lot of it has been complaining about what a douche her boyfriend is and how lucky she is that she has me. Apparently she's made comments talking around my particular sexual skill set and how endowed I am, etc.

...and apparently my bride and me are going out later this week (probably Thursday) with her and her BF (if he's not working). I pray that the douche is NOT working because an extra buffer would be nice.

Just waiting for the part where you mention that Sir Douche A Lot will actually NOT be working (it is a ruse to trick you), the wife and ex-FWB have been discussing this behind your back, the disinhibiting factors of the Love God hit your wife so hard, and that she's set up a threesome.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2018 4:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 4:42 PM

(10-08-2018 4:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Just waiting for the part where you mention that Sir Douche A Lot will actually NOT be working (it is a ruse to trick you), the wife and ex-FWB have been discussing this behind your back, the disinhibiting factors of the Love God hit your wife so hard, and that she's set up a threesome.

Whoo whoot Party

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-08-2018 4:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 4:57 PM

(10-08-2018 4:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Whoo whoot Party

You know, I've had plenty of women verbally shred their boyfriend/ husband to me while wearing the Love God. Not once ever has one of them done the same to my wife.

If her BF isn't working, I wonder if she'll trounce him in front of you. That would be interesting. Smellymen2002 just reported that women at the concert were abandoning their guys to hover around him, I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes.

10-08-2018 4:57 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-09-2018 4:44 AM

Hurray!
My Love God arrived before some minutes.
Spray 60/40 LP Home scented.
Applied 2.5 sprays on the sides of the neck and rubbed with the wrists. The fragrance is sweet, powdery. Not exactly my type, but good scent.
After 10-15 minutes I feel in a good mood. Happy, lighthearted. Energetic. Optimistic. I'll see later...what happens.    

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 6:04 AM by avi.)
10-09-2018 4:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-09-2018 8:25 AM

(10-09-2018 4:44 AM)avi Wrote:  Applied 2.5 sprays on the sides of the neck and rubbed with the wrists.

My sweet spot with the spray seems to be about 6 sprays. 2 1/2 sprays is a decent starting point.
One tip: As you are well aware, most pheromone companies recommend shaking the bottle to agitate the pheromones. I've discovered that with my bottle, a gentle tipping upside down and back to upright a few times helps to get the scent even throughout the sprays.

10-09-2018 8:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-09-2018 9:44 AM

New Record with the Love God!

Now I know that in my writings I tend to paint myself as the Love God's Gift to Women, but last night I hit a new record.

Within the span of about 4 or so minutes my daughter's friend's mother went from a complete stranger to asking me if I'd like to go out sometime for a beer or something. She knows I'm married, and we had only met for about a total of 30 seconds before last night.

She also opened that invitation with "I'm not going to have an affair with you but....". There was something in her tone (or maybe it was just my mammoth ego) that made me think that she was convincing herself, not telling me.

Now I've had certain women go from complete stranger to innuendo within 2 minutes, but to be invited out in 4 is a new record for me. I wasn't even escalating or opening her; that's what makes it so cool to me. I wasn't even being flirty or funny.

10-09-2018 9:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

10-09-2018 10:25 AM

Gladen, I forgot to write that before spraying, I shaked the bottle very energetic for about a minute.
Also I'm not sure whether the sprays are 3 or 2.5 . And I'm thinking also that will be good to start with 3 and slightly increasing the dosage.

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 11:20 AM by avi.)
10-09-2018 10:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-09-2018 10:48 AM

(10-09-2018 10:25 AM)avi Wrote:  Gladen, I forgot to write that before spraying, I shaked the bottle very energetic for about a minute.

Although probably just localized to my particular bottle, I've noted that a vigorous shaking will mix the pheromones in real well, but the scent is hit or miss unless I gently turn it upside down and then back to upright a few times. Then I get a good and long lasting scent

10-09-2018 10:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah