Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
CreachWizard
A Magical Hat

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-01-2020 4:02 PM

Just received my order of TLG, haven't had the right window to test it out as of yet, I live in the US, so here's hoping that all the masking and social distancing lets up after this week, like some are predicting. I've read this whole thread pretty thoroughly, and needless to say, i was intrigued enough to take TLG leap. Will deffo check in w/my observations and hit reports upon usage.
11-01-2020 4:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-02-2020 9:00 AM

(11-01-2020 4:02 PM)CreachWizard Wrote:  Just received my order of TLG, haven't had the right window to test it out as of yet, I live in the US, so here's hoping that all the masking and social distancing lets up after this week, like some are predicting. I've read this whole thread pretty thoroughly, and needless to say, i was intrigued enough to take TLG leap. Will deffo check in w/my observations and hit reports upon usage.

Excellent!

Looking forward to learning from your experiences

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020 9:00 AM by Gladen.)
11-02-2020 9:00 AM
Ableton
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2021 4:46 PM

Just got TLG in Homme. I was worried about it being too strong a scent and I wouldn't be able to apply more than two sprays without it being overpowering, but I'm glad to say that's not the case. I sprayed 4 all on my neck today and still feel I could do more without an issue. It smells like a Christmas-y scent.

No hits (which is typical given that my interactions have been brief and I'm not super observant), but self effects are that I'm in a slightly elevated mood. Almost giddy.
01-06-2021 4:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-06-2021 5:24 PM

(01-06-2021 4:46 PM)Ableton Wrote:  Just got TLG in Homme. I was worried about it being too strong a scent and I wouldn't be able to apply more than two sprays without it being overpowering, but I'm glad to say that's not the case. I sprayed 4 all on my neck today and still feel I could do more without an issue. It smells like a Christmas-y scent.

No hits (which is typical given that my interactions have been brief and I'm not super observant), but self effects are that I'm in a slightly elevated mood. Almost giddy.

You'll find that the LPMP scents tend to even out and improve as they steep. Mara doesn't use fixatives in the scents so they actually even out and take on an even better scent as they age.

I love the Homme scent but have had to cease using it for the most part. I developed a very mild allergic reaction to something in the mix and I sneeze like the devil in a pepper factory when I use it. My wife, and most of my beneficial lady friends adore the scent, so I man-up and use it still every now and then.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-06-2021 5:24 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NR-2
Delta Observer

Rep Post

01-11-2021 9:47 AM

(07-18-2020 10:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  The people having early success with this are in LTRs.

So I'm curious as to the relationship status of those reporting negligible effects.
such as single, fwb, gf+fwb, open or monogamous.

I took a little of that stimulus money and bought TLG unscented. Not a bad price point, under $60. Bravo on LPMP...I ordered it on Friday and its going to be delivered today. That's the fastest shipping I've experienced for anything.

I am not in any Long Term Relationship really...at least in my eyes. I am non-monogamous/open and have had some partners for years. There's no one I want to 'corral' but its been a while since I've used anything with A1. It's not an optimal time for testing but I'm hoping that by spring/summer, social distancing won't be a thing anymore (though I'm sure at times I'll want it to be haha).

Not sure how accurate of a comparison this is, but I'm reminded of Holy Grail. HG has everything but the kitchen sink. TLG seems to also have lots of components, but the addition of EST is eyebrow raising. I used True Love in the past, and that stuff was lethal. So I'm expecting this to be great for first impressions/imprinting/crush vibes.
01-11-2021 9:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-11-2021 9:28 PM

Looking forward to reading of your exploits. Remember. Put it on, forget you are wearing it, go have fun. That should be the mantra of every guy who wears this for the first time.

(01-11-2021 9:47 AM)NR-2 Wrote:  I took a little of that stimulus money and bought TLG unscented. Not a bad price point, under $60. Bravo on LPMP...I ordered it on Friday and its going to be delivered today. That's the fastest shipping I've experienced for anything.

I am not in any Long Term Relationship really...at least in my eyes. I am non-monogamous/open and have had some partners for years. There's no one I want to 'corral' but its been a while since I've used anything with Androstadienone . It's not an optimal time for testing but I'm hoping that by spring/summer, social distancing won't be a thing anymore (though I'm sure at times I'll want it to be haha).

Not sure how accurate of a comparison this is, but I'm reminded of Holy Grail. HG has everything but the kitchen sink. TLG seems to also have lots of components, but the addition of EST is eyebrow raising. I used True Love in the past, and that stuff was lethal. So I'm expecting this to be great for first impressions/imprinting/crush vibes.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-11-2021 9:28 PM
NR-2
Delta Observer

Rep Post

01-12-2021 9:17 AM

(01-11-2021 9:28 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looking forward to reading of your exploits. Remember. Put it on, forget you are wearing it, go have fun. That should be the mantra of every guy who wears this for the first time.

I know what you mean. I'm not going to forget I'm wearing it but I won't be altering my behavior. I'm not a wallflower pheromone user lol. I do believe in being intentional about the situation but that's usually after I have a good grasp on the product.

Situations are sparse these days, but I do have a good friend that I've hooked up with a few times, and she's definitely one I'll try TLG with. Normally, I'd just go M3X, but this is one worth experimenting.

I have another situation with a neighbor that I've hooked up with over the years, and M3X started it. Again, I'll see how TLG performs.

Another thing I need to monitor in general, is alcohol use, especially with the target. I've found pheromones hit hardest if target has had at least 2 drinks.

I'll do some good testing tho Snoop, its in good hands Wizard
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2021 9:18 AM by NR-2.)
01-12-2021 9:17 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-19-2021 1:56 PM

I know that there are different opinions on this blend, but I still believe that Snoop hit it out of the park with this blend. And here is why.

AS3 coined the Social/Sexual/Comfort phero Triad technique which is still money today.

So TLG has the triad plus status....non intimidating status.

Social - A Nol, B-Nol, Dheas (happy too), epi-Androsterone

Sexual - Androstenone, A1, copulins (Hitting it from three different angles...maybe more with the other ingredients)

Comfort - A1, EST, dheas

Status - Androsterone, epi-Androsterone

TLG comes across as natural to me and others....it doesn’t intimidate men.....men like me in fact....my spouse treats me like a king and other women tell her how lucky she is to have me.....which makes her feel great.

From stares to everything else in between. You have to spend time and interact with this on and watch the magic happen. 2 sprays works well for me, but I never go over 4.
01-19-2021 1:56 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-19-2021 4:08 PM

Thanks

Thanks for that! I really do appreciate hearing that you've been enjoying this blend. I may test other products, etc. but this is still the blend I go back to for the very reasons you've stated. It just works for me.

(01-19-2021 1:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I know that there are different opinions on this blend, but I still believe that Snoop hit it out of the park with this blend. And here is why.

AS3 coined the Social/Sexual/Comfort phero Triad technique which is still money today.

So TLG has the triad plus status....non intimidating status.

Social - A Nol, B-Nol, Dheas (happy too), epi-Androsterone

Sexual - Androstenone, Androstadienone , copulins (Hitting it from three different angles...maybe more with the other ingredients)

Comfort - Androstadienone , EST, dheas

Status - Androsterone, epi-Androsterone

TLG comes across as natural to me and others....it doesn’t intimidate men.....men like me in fact....my spouse treats me like a king and other women tell her how lucky she is to have me.....which makes her feel great.

From stares to everything else in between. You have to spend time and interact with this on and watch the magic happen. 2 sprays works well for me, but I never go over 4.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-19-2021 4:08 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-19-2021 4:32 PM

(01-19-2021 1:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I know that there are different opinions on this blend, but I still believe that Snoop hit it out of the park with this blend. And here is why.

Hey Darklord, do you prefer TLG scented or unscented? Thanks

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
01-19-2021 4:32 PM

Share This Thread