Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
07-14-2020 7:21 PM

Yes, I COULD do that, but the truth is I've already got my hands full with enough available women/fwb, that it ain't no big deal. I'm more like "catch and release" nowadays, in which I enjoy the interactions with the ladies very much, unless of course it's one of those rare, lovely looking ladies that has a matching personality to her outer beauty. Spiteful

Using TLG with the right attitude around women, is one dangerous combo indeed!Diablo
07-14-2020 7:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2020 2:22 AM

(07-14-2020 2:27 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I know I'm on my second spray bottle of TLC and about halfway down with the roller bottle. It seemed no matter what I used for amount of sprays (from two to six as I've seen mentioned around) that I've had zero hits with it. In contrast, I've used LAL (Nude Alpha, A/V) and assorted PXS products and have had better results. At least for me TLC's been a dud.

Going out this weekend with my current test target and flipping the coin on whether to try a recently read about "deadly combo" with LAL/PXS products or give TLC one last blast for the hell of it.

I had a problem like yours too.
I used different doses, 1-6 drops of TLG, and I didn't notice a specific action or effect. Now I'm doing it in such a way that I'm adding 1 drop of TLG to other products I'm using and slowly wearing out. I don't think about whether it helps or not anymore, I often forget that I have mones on.
07-15-2020 2:22 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2020 8:03 AM

(07-15-2020 2:22 AM)lukalv Wrote:  I had a problem like yours too.
I used different doses, 1-6 drops of TLG, and I didn't notice a specific action or effect. Now I'm doing it in such a way that I'm adding 1 drop of TLG to other products I'm using and slowly wearing out. I don't think about whether it helps or not anymore, I often forget that I have mones on.

Perhaps it's my over-analytical mind that makes me focus on this, but I just found it interesting considering what I had viewed as hype about TLG compared to the success I've noticed with other products. Sure, I figured circumstance and body chemistry might play a part with other factors but it just seemed that using TLG solo didn't yield any results.

I probably missed it throughout the progression of the thread, but has any of the major elements comprising TLG been discussed? I would imagine it would make it easier to know who molecules to add and/or avoid when mixing.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
07-15-2020 8:03 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-15-2020 8:25 AM

(07-15-2020 8:03 AM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Perhaps it's my over-analytical mind that makes me focus on this, but I just found it interesting considering what I had viewed as hype about TLG compared to the success I've noticed with other products. Sure, I figured circumstance and body chemistry might play a part with other factors but it just seemed that using TLG solo didn't yield any results.

I probably missed it throughout the progression of the thread, but has any of the major elements comprising TLG been discussed? I would imagine it would make it easier to know who molecules to add and/or avoid when mixing.

Yep...same thing for me with Xist. Huge following, no effects on me whatsoever. And yes, body chemistry is a huge factor; but even that is overshadowed by personality, attitude, and countless little abstracts that either make or break a product on us. Trust me, I know your pain. My experiences with Xist, BW, and some others would, in a vacuum, lead me to believe that all the proclamations of these products being the Holy Grail are pure BS. That is NOT the case, of course; merely that they don't work for me at all, or anything like what they do for others. It can be greatly disappointing when a touted product just doesn't do anything for you and one can only shrug it off, with the realization that it's just the luck of the draw, and the hope next product might work wonders.

In answer to your question about ingredients, the formula was freely shared by Snoopyace at the beginning stages in his MSMV2 and MSMv3 threads (before it was named the Love God). The complete breakdown is also detailed (by me, so it is long and rambling) here: Gladen Spouts Piffle About TLG Ingredients

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020 8:31 AM by Gladen.)
07-15-2020 8:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2020 7:26 PM

@Gladen: Thanks for the reference post on TLG ingredients. Today I decided to practically soak myself in TLG just to see if I'd notice anything out of the ordinary. The one thing I did notice is that I didn't get the headache that accompanies some of the products I use. I hadn't made note of what's currently in my lineup that causes headaches when used, but I recall products like Alter Ego would give me major headaches when I used it. It may be flawed logic on my part to equate a headache to a product that's "working" as it's probably one if not a mix of particular molecules that are responsible for the headache.

Scheduled to go on a group outing where my current test target will be in attendance. Undecided if I try a heavy dose of TLG as one last valiant try or attempt some other single product or combo which I've culled from the pages here.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
07-15-2020 7:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-16-2020 8:02 AM

(07-15-2020 7:26 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  The one thing I did notice is that I didn't get the headache that accompanies some of the products I use. I hadn't made note of what's currently in my lineup that causes headaches when used, but I recall products like Alter Ego would give me major headaches when I used it. It may be flawed logic on my part to equate a headache to a product that's "working" as it's probably one if not a mix of particular molecules that are responsible for the headache.

On me, at least, long durations of constant and repeated use did give me a headache (in only Kingmaker and Homme scents though). I'm talking about wearing daily for about 3 weeks straight. Even then, though, the headache would subside after a short while. It should be noted, for the sake of science and all, that Homme scent (even in the virgin version) causes a very mild allergic reaction on me; I sneeze and my eyes get just a tad watery. While I do believe that a few other members reported having mild headaches, and there was some discussion as to which ingredient might cause that, headaches as a side-effect of TLG seem to be the exception and not the rule.

As far as you associating a headache to a pheromone product working, that is merely classic conditioning. If you wear a multitude of pheromones that give you a headache and you have success with them, it would be natural for your psyche to associate the onset of a headache with a "properly working" blend.

I also have a (bizarre) type of stimulus for a "good for me" product. Mine is quite silly. If my singing voice (if one would call that grating caterwauling banshee screeching I do a singing voice) flows out effortlessly and smoothly when wearing a pheromone then my mind becomes convinced that the product is "Gladen Sympatico". A headache as stimulus for a good response (in your case) seems to be natural and grounded in the physical as well as based upon cause & effect...mine is just way the hell out there.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-16-2020 8:02 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2020 3:59 PM

(07-16-2020 8:02 AM)Gladen Wrote:  As far as you associating a headache to a pheromone product working, that is merely classic conditioning. If you wear a multitude of pheromones that give you a headache and you have success with them, it would be natural for your psyche to associate the onset of a headache with a "properly working" blend.

Perhaps it's more of a non-scientific observation on my part, as AE would always give me headaches when I first wore it some 10 - 20 years ago (results were so-so as well). I did notice no headache from some of my inventory while I still had noticeable IOIs - perhaps I'm sensitive to one or more particular molecules? Mind you, with my relatively newly renewed interest in pheromones I've had somewhat hit or miss luck compared to the more seasoned veterans like yourself, Gladen. Whether or not I'm correct in my hypothesis really has to be prove itself.

Of course with the current world events I find it difficult to be able to test new or existing products on members of the opposite sex, so currently my tests are limit to women within my personal circle where I have contact with unmasked ladies. Luckily I have a current test target which I can begin to gauge possible dosing cause and effects on.

My Current Goods
07-16-2020 3:59 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-16-2020 4:15 PM

(07-16-2020 3:59 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  ... I've had somewhat hit or miss luck compared to the more seasoned veterans like yourself, Gladen.

I wouldn't call myself seasoned. Lightly salted perhaps, but not seasoned. Have no worries, it is hit or miss for everyone whether or not it is your second day with pheromones or your second decade.

07-16-2020 4:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-18-2020 10:16 AM

The people having early success with this are in LTRs.

So I'm curious as to the relationship status of those reporting negligible effects.
such as single, fwb, gf+fwb, open or monogamous.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-18-2020 10:16 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-18-2020 10:20 AM

(07-18-2020 10:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  The people having early success with this are in LTRs.

So I'm curious as to the relationship status of those reporting negligible effects.
such as single, fwb, gf+fwb, open or monogamous.

I'd be very curious about this as well. The reason I created this was to be a long term relationship enhancer and it has worked for other guys at different time but I would be very curious also about your question.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-18-2020 10:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah