Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
07-14-2020 8:44 AM

(07-14-2020 4:19 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Then when its ripped apart these two attributes are gone and so are the closes.

Anyone care to elaborate?

TLG is still a stellar blend and is still used by many. It is my product of choice and preference due to its effectiveness on me, and I wear it probably 4 out of every 5 times. Those of us that love it and use it not only have nothing more constructive to add on the product; I believe I've added more than enough already, as have others--it would be redundancy ad absurdum at this point; but have also grown weary of being put on the defensive by a few naysaying Mordreds.

While I cannot speak for others, I still get a hefty amount of PM's inquiring about it; invariably it is mentioned that they do not want to post in the thread because they don't want to be subjected to the wrath and ire of the naysayers. Having weathered a large bulk of such things, to the point where I have greatly curtailed all my subsequent reviews of other products, as well as my enthusiasm for things and how much I contribute to the community, I can see their point.

Nobody, I think, wants to subject themselves to a constant barrage of negativity. When I noticed that even I had gone from reporting, having fun, and helping others that were interested to defending and (even worse) being defensive, I gracefully stepped out lest I lowered myself to the ad hominem finger-pointing.

The product is still as solid as ever and dominates my collection of roughly 30 or so pheromone products. The effectiveness hasn't waned, just the reporting.

(The above is based upon my personal experiences as I perceive them and is echoed in other threads where a single individual or small cabal of individuals have bashed a product. Your experiences and views may differ. No names were called and no fingers were pointed in the above diatribe FLAME ON MORDRED!)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020 8:46 AM by Gladen.)
07-14-2020 8:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2020 12:03 PM

Hiya Gladen!

I can see why you’re staying out of the flame wars as you were in line of fire . However, the problem didn’t start just over the past few pages of posts.

I read through 200 pages, noticed enthusiasm, reporting, and closing from the first 100 pages and then the next 100 pages no one wants to date and report. Incidentally, this may have overlapped with the covid 19 hellish experience that kept us all locked in.

I know why you stepped out. But I don’t know what happened to all the other TLG lovers. Once again it may be covid19.

If anyone here besides Gladen and Snoop is currently using TLG to date and score please continue to post your experiences without fear of judgement.

I am hoping to see more success stories like happygoskillfully’s !

Things are opening up here in Toronto . It’s a good time to score before summers end. I expect to see a lot of single women hot and bothered , so by all means let’s see some TLG dating reports!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020 1:46 PM by dsouza.)
07-14-2020 12:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2020 2:27 PM

I know I'm on my second spray bottle of TLC and about halfway down with the roller bottle. It seemed no matter what I used for amount of sprays (from two to six as I've seen mentioned around) that I've had zero hits with it. In contrast, I've used LAL (Nude Alpha, A/V) and assorted PXS products and have had better results. At least for me TLC's been a dud.

Going out this weekend with my current test target and flipping the coin on whether to try a recently read about "deadly combo" with LAL/PXS products or give TLC one last blast for the hell of it.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
07-14-2020 2:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-14-2020 2:48 PM

(07-14-2020 2:27 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I know I'm on my second spray bottle of TLC and about halfway down with the roller bottle. It seemed no matter what I used for amount of sprays (from two to six as I've seen mentioned around) that I've had zero hits with it.

No offense meant at all Johnny, but if I tried any product for 1.5 bottles with no notable effects I'd think that i had given it enough of a chance and that it just doesn't play nice with me. Off the top of my head I can think of 3 products that were highly regaled that did Jack and Squat for me (there are others, but the big 3 come to mind readily). All of those I moved on after about 10 or so trials. I admire your dedication.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-14-2020 2:48 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2020 2:55 PM

(07-14-2020 2:27 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I know I'm on my second spray bottle of TLC and about halfway down with the roller bottle. It seemed no matter what I used for amount of sprays (from two to six as I've seen mentioned around) that I've had zero hits with it. In contrast, I've used LAL (Nude Alpha, A/V) and assorted PXS products and have had better results. At least for me TLC's been a dud.

Going out this weekend with my current test target and flipping the coin on whether to try a recently read about "deadly combo" with LAL/PXS products or give TLC one last blast for the hell of it.

Weeks and Weeks and no results? On second bottle and still no results? I'm with Gladen here, why risk losing a great chance on a date to close with something that has never worked for you?... I would stick to anything that has been proven to give you consistent results.

Risking pheromones that may or may not work are not meant on real dates but when you have nothing to lose. On real dates its not so much about pheromones as an end in itself but getting to the end, which hopefully will be a BANG for you...

Good luck!

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020 2:57 PM by dsouza.)
07-14-2020 2:55 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2020 4:20 PM

(07-14-2020 2:48 PM)Gladen Wrote:  No offense meant at all Johnny, but if I tried any product for 1.5 bottles with no notable effects I'd think that i had given it enough of a chance and that it just doesn't play nice with me. Off the top of my head I can think of 3 products that were highly regaled that did Jack and Squat for me (there are others, but the big 3 come to mind readily). All of those I moved on after about 10 or so trials. I admire your dedication.

Believe me, no offense taken. Before I joined here I last used pheromones somewhere between 10 - 20 years ago when I first discovered Stone Research and picked up Alter Ego. Since I had read positives about TLG I felt I owed it to myself to test it thoroughly before declaring it as non-working for me. With the expansive gap in experience with renewed interest in using pheromones I assumed the possibility for error on mostly my part, so I wanted to experiment with dosage and composition (oil, spray) before I drew the conclusion of it not working for me.

(07-14-2020 2:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Weeks and Weeks and no results? On second bottle and still no results? I'm with Gladen here, why risk losing a great chance on a date to close with something that has never worked for you?... I would stick to anything that has been proven to give you consistent results.

Since my renewed journey with mones beginning last year I can't say I've had dates that I would have lost sleep on by not closing the deal. I looked at every venture out as a test flight to see about nailing down dosing and to practice reading IoI's.

(07-14-2020 2:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Risking pheromones that may or may not work are not meant on real dates but when you have nothing to lose. On real dates its not so much about pheromones as an end in itself but getting to the end, which hopefully will be a BANG for you...

Good luck!

Not being blessed in the terms of the genetic lottery, looks and height wise, I've learned to not take any dating expedition serious in today's modern world. I figured if mones can at least help give me a competitive advantage, even if it's only a better sense of self, it's worth the risk which is why I did a second buy of TLG.

Lately I've been hanging out with a good friend and his wife and he has a former female coworker friend who's been hanging around as well, as she's been taking care of her aging mom who's local to them. Unbeknownst to any of them their single friend has been my unwitting test target. Personally, I have zero interest in her as she's one of those high maintenance BMW driving types, but at least I can gauge my interactions with her depending on what I've tried wearing.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
07-14-2020 4:20 PM

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2020 5:39 PM

I'm still a fan of TLG, and it remains my constant. I don't bother posting about it because I have nothing new to add.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
07-14-2020 5:39 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2020 6:33 PM

(07-14-2020 5:39 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I'm still a fan of TLG, and it remains my constant. I don't bother posting about it because I have nothing new to add.

Hi
Have you fclose a new woman with TLG? If not, how far did you get?

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

07-14-2020 6:33 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-14-2020 7:00 PM

I agree that TLG is a great product. I've had women giving me THAT look with their eyes, as in wanting me to ask for their contact info, and/or giving me the looks that insinuate they want the interaction to go further. This from having some nice conversations with them with some light flirting. And when I don't ask them for whatever reasons, they just volunteer it, or ask me if I want to hang out "later on tonight". Some I've taken their invitations, with great success I might add Man in love, but I don't always go for it, as it usually happens unexpectedly, like when I'm grocery shopping and running around doing errands, or I already have plans for that evening (with someone else Spiteful). But every time I've worn my TLG in LP: Homme scent, I've always noticed how the ladies around me react (positively) to it. And just like WiggleWasser said, I just don't bother posting any of it, because it's repeating what's already been said about it.

TLG is not an attraction beast like AV, but it certainly is a great blend that can be used daily without the risk of OD'ing and/or ghosting from consecutive use, and another plus is that there's no 'dienone issues with constant use of it either.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020 7:05 PM by DssMaster.)
07-14-2020 7:00 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2020 7:09 PM

(07-14-2020 7:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  I agree that TLG is a great product. I've had women giving me THAT look with their eyes, as in wanting me to ask for their contact info, and/or giving me the looks that insinuate they want the interaction to go further. This from having some nice conversations with them with some light flirting. And when I don't ask them for whatever reasons, they just volunteer it, or ask me if I want to hang out "later on tonight". Some I've taken their invitations, with great success I might add Man in love, but I don't always go for it, as it usually happens unexpectedly, like when I'm grocery shopping and running around doing errands, or I already have plans for that evening (with someone else Spiteful). But every time I've worn my TLG in LP: Homme scent, I've always noticed how the ladies around me react (positively) to it. And just like WiggleWasser said, I just don't bother posting any of it, because it's repeating what's already been said about it.

TLG is not an attraction beast like AV, but it certainly is a great blend that can be used daily without the risk of OD'ing and/or ghosting from consecutive use, and another plus is that there's no 'dienone issues with constant use of it either.

And you know when they asked for the date and you weren’t available that night you should of simply said your busy this evening but free on X day and scheduled it anyways.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

07-14-2020 7:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah