Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
05-17-2020 9:41 AM

What would happen if I were to increase Love God’s dienone content? I’m about to test that out for the rest of May.
05-17-2020 9:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-17-2020 10:40 AM

(05-17-2020 9:41 AM)Stories Wrote:  What would happen if I were to increase Love God’s dienone content? I’m about to test that out for the rest of May.

If you are not sensitive to dienone it will likely up the snuggle bonding factor at the expense of the more fun vibe but I don’t think it will cause any problems.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-17-2020 10:40 AM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2020 3:18 PM

Maybe the wrong place but does anyone have any reports of TLG paired with Captain? I'm going to try one spray TLG with one drop of captain for daily. Anybody have any idea of what I might expect with this combo?
05-19-2020 3:18 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

05-19-2020 5:52 PM

(05-17-2020 10:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you are not sensitive to dienone it will likely up the snuggle bonding factor at the expense of the more fun vibe but I don’t think it will cause any problems.

First day of it was yesterday. Work environment. For two I remember thinking wow she’s really close to me. And I remember feeling, more and more, turn on the closer they stood by me, to talk and play. Haven’t experienced a decrease in playfulness, just an increase in how comfortable women feel with invading my personal space social distancing be damned

Today I’m home experimenting with molecule 01 and Homme scent to see if I can increase the projection and strength. Why? I noticed something I can’t put into words when they stood close to me, but not when they were far, and seeing how I can barely smell the Homme after a while I’m wondering if my cloud is small (2ft)
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020 5:57 PM by Stories.)
05-19-2020 5:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-20-2020 4:42 PM

(05-19-2020 3:18 PM)fueroman3 Wrote:  Maybe the wrong place but does anyone have any reports of TLG paired with Captain? I'm going to try one spray TLG with one drop of captain for daily. Anybody have any idea of what I might expect with this combo?

I'm not well-versed in Captain at all, so this is purely conjecture on my part, so take it with not only a grain of salt, but the entire salt lick.

Captain is formulated to be the leader-type vibe and (from the reports here) can be a bit serious in its aura. My guess is that it could clash with the fun roguish vibe TLG helps to orchestrate (from my own experience, your experiences may vary). I also see a potential issue with the leadership/ guy that gets things done mien of Captain and the sexual soulmate vibe of TLG.

I can also see the potential of it adding a bit more of a serious alpha vibe at the sake of the fun and flirty intimate bonding vibe.

Like i said though, I'm not well versed in Capt. and my attempts at combining other products with TLG haven't gone well, except for a one-off instance that I have not been able to replicate.

I am, however, quite eager to hear how it works for you because one never knows until they try it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-20-2020 4:42 PM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2020 6:13 PM

(05-20-2020 4:42 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm not well-versed in Captain at all, so this is purely conjecture on my part, so take it with not only a grain of salt, but the entire salt lick.

Captain is formulated to be the leader-type vibe and (from the reports here) can be a bit serious in its aura. My guess is that it could clash with the fun roguish vibe TLG helps to orchestrate (from my own experience, your experiences may vary). I also see a potential issue with the leadership/ guy that gets things done mien of Captain and the sexual soulmate vibe of TLG.

I can also see the potential of it adding a bit more of a serious alpha vibe at the sake of the fun and flirty intimate bonding vibe.

Like i said though, I'm not well versed in Capt. and my attempts at combining other products with TLG haven't gone well, except for a one-off instance that I have not been able to replicate.

I am, however, quite eager to hear how it works for you because one never knows until they try it.

I've not noticed much so far and I can no longer count on drops from my Captain bottle. I can only do dabs. I did like two dabs today and may try Perfect Match with captain also. That might be a better combo since it's for work and I don't want to wear more than one spray of TLG at work.
05-20-2020 6:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-21-2020 9:34 AM

I was uncertain if I should mention this here, as it is chronicled in my journal, but it does pertain to TLG and not everyone reads my journal. Please forgive the cross post.

Back in April I ran an experiment, with two of the guys that work for me, in an attempt to measure the age-old question of "how much is you and how much is the pheromones." Because I have a good stock of it on hand I used TLG for the 2-week long experiment.

Here are my results:

(04-25-2020 10:55 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Single Blind Experiment: Findings

Over the course of the past 2 weeks I had 2 volunteers agree to wear some pheromones, daily, in the workplace and go about their day. I gave them the barest of suggestions over what the mixes should do stating that the pheromones would simply “make others see you as more …”. I then described the effects in this manner (in the order they were worn):

Social: people see you more as more interesting and cool and want to hang out with you more
Mental: people perceive you as smarter, more knowledgeable, etc.
Sexual: People, especially women, see you as more sensual and sexually desirable.
Attraction: People, especially women, see you as sexier, more handsome, and are drawn to you.
Alpha: People see you as more of a leader, in charge, and worthy of their respect
Bonding: People feel a strong connection to you like you are best friends or the closest of lovers.

Each day, in turn, for two weeks, they sprayed 3-4 sprays of the mix on themselves, and went about their daily work while I observed and noted. We went for two full rotations of the products. 10 of the products were simply TLG in a tester bottle (5 in Homme scent and 5 in Merlin’s) with the labels of Social, Sexual, Attraction, Alpha, Bonding. The 2 bottles labeled Mental and Mental 2 were simple LPMP cologne in Homme and Merlin’s scents respectively.

While I didn’t expressly state to them that I was looking to see how well they thought the products worked, that was their general assumption. My true goal was to determine, from my observations, if there were any changes in their behavior from thinking the product was a sexual or alpha, etc. and to attempt to gauge the reactions of others with whom they interacted.

Initial Query: How much is us and how much is the pheromones?

Assumptions: Pheromones account for a small percentage of the overall pheromone boost (maybe 10% at best) and the rest is self-driven through our sympathetic faith and belief and unconscious alterations in our demeanor and self-imagery.

Using the bottles labeled Mental (with spurious contents) as a control I can more readily attempt to measure the effects of self, driving, and faith and how it affects one’s behavior when wearing pheromones. This will help me to attempt to quantify any “placebo effect” as well as to determine any differences between behavior on pure placebo effects and with real pheromones.

The effects of faith and self-effect on others we interact with should be as equally powerful, or more powerful, than the actual paltry boost pheromones give us.

By using the same pheromone product for each and every day (excepting the days the control was used) I can measure the effects of TLG by noting customer and spousal reactions that differ from the usual baseline. Weighing the reactions against the known effects of TLG versus what the subjects thought the pheromones were going to do will allow me to divorce pheromone effects from personal stance, posturing, and personal attitude.

Potential Complications: while all of us think we’re objective, we simply are not. Bias in the observer is a major issue in all studies of human nature. Unlike pure science, which produces a measurable result, conclusions based upon human interactions; most especially pheromones; is vulnerable to certain notions, biases, and prejudices as one must observe and evaluate, not measure and summarize.

Observations: During the two week experiment I noted that the subjects would initially respond to, and act in accordance with, the claimed effects of the pheromones regarding their personal attitude, demeanor, and personality.

For example when they applied the control labeled Mental, they would initially act more assertive in their decisions, easily recount what they know, and have a higher degree of faith in their cognitive capacities. In the case of the control these effects would last from about 30 minutes to just over an hour and then become more subdued, settling just above the subjects observed baseline behaviors. In the case of the bottles labeled ALPHA, the assertive “alpha male” personality effects lasted anywhere from 1 to almost 2 1/2 hours and then settled to rest notably higher than the subjects’ baseline behaviors.

However, on all occasions other than Alpha and control, the differences in their demeanor lasted from 4 to 6 hours, the duration of the pheromones themselves, and were much more pronounced. I estimated that the effects on the guys’ personalities was double that over the control colognes.

With the exception of the controls, the effects on others were notable to a slight percentage. In all cases, except for the Bonding in one subject, and the Attraction in the other, clients interacting with my guys viewed them as more congenial, likeable, attractive (from ladies’ reactions), etcetera. Male clients were definitely much more chatty and deferred to the subjects for approval on decisions more so than normal, customers stayed much longer than they usually do in order to chat, and both of my guys were flirted with on several occasions over the past two weeks.

With their respective spouses I noted an increase of affection, being in proximity, and innuendo; in short a sort of “reset” of their views more aligned with intimacy, fun, and bonding than that of a married couple. The term “get a room” was spoken on several occasions. Both subjects ultimately reported a substantial increase in their romantic lives, more notably when they assumed they were wearing the Sexual and Bonding products.

One of the subjects began as a severe skeptic of pheromones, but his opinion had changed by the end of the two weeks. His initial belief was that they do not work. However, after seeing the “success” of the other guy, his opinion quickly changed and by the 4th day he was enjoying the “cool effects” (his quote) of pheromones.

Most notable of my observations was that despite the subjects steering the pheromones in a certain way, the effects (on others) of pheromones used were mostly the same for all bottles, regardless of label. The proclaimed effects peaked a small bit over the overall known effects, but on the whole the effects were 80% or so (as an estimate) regardless. The difference seemed to be in how the subjects interacted with, and responded to the effects on others. Both subjects tended to act more socially open when they assumed they were wearing a social blend and much more flirtatious when they assumed they were wearing a sexual blend, for example.

Conclusions: While there is a small correlation between self-effects of pheromones and the effects on others, it is just barely above dismissible (due to my expected margins of error) in instances where the wearer is not acting adversely to the pheromone effects. Likewise, one’s own expectations seem to also initially alter our own behavior as well as our reaction to pheromone products. However, acting congruent to misconceptions about the effects of a particular pheromone product seems to be a short-lived and temporary effect as the feedback we receive from others alters our behavior above any notions we assume.

Faith (or belief) seems to be a decisive factor in whether or not pheromones are going to work. This isn’t so much that one needs to believe that pheromones will work in order for them to do so, but actually quite the opposite. If one has convinced themselves that they will not work, they simply won’t.

These findings seemingly disprove my initial assumption that faith and/ or self-effects were more powerful than the effects of the pheromones.

An odd conclusion I drew was that what we think or hope a product is doing has no bearing on what it is actually doing. It is in our personal perceptions and reactions to the effects upon others that we "sculpt" an encounter to fit certain ends.

Overall I have concluded that disbelief in a product overpowers any potential effects, period. This was not something I was looking to discover, but it became evident early on. Seeing a skeptic be converted was enjoyable, and bespeaks much more about pheromones in general than the initial questions I was looking to explore.

I would opine that our faith or belief in pheromones does not affect the effectiveness, but it can, and does, render them ineffectual. In other words, if you’re convinced that Product X sucks, then it will most definitely suck for you.

Belief, Faith, Self-effects, and expectations do not directly influence the potency or effects of a pheromone blend, but they do temper our actions and responses regarding pheromones and our interactions with others while wearing them can (and do) bolster the true effects of the pheromones. If our expectations are inaccurate and we don’t let those consume our behaviors, the true effects of the pheromones will eventually supplant our erroneous assumptions.

In a feeble attempt to quantify things I would say that (assuming congruence in behaviors, expectations, and product) that our faith and self-effects account for perhaps an average 2-5% boost over our baseline image and that pheromones account for maybe double that. By this totally inadequate experiment, this means that even in the best-case scenarios, pheromones themselves, plus the self-implemented psychological personal boosts we feel account for a maximum of 7% to 15% above our baseline self.

In short, if you don’t believe that your pheromones are working, they won’t; if you act congruent with the blend you’ll do much better than if you pour on (say) TLG and still act like an alphole; and it is most definitely YOU, plus the pheromones (but mostly you). As has been stated many times before, my discoveries have edified the claim that pheromones only give you a little boost.

In conclusion, I have observed that pheromone usage, through our (conscious or subconscious) alterations in our own behavior , the actual effects of the pheromones, and the feedback we receive from others will, at most, increase our self roughly 15% above our current level. This means that if the typical person is, for example, at the 60% mark from a total zero to 100% (the guys that are the end-all perfect example), would end up at 69% (a fifteen percent boost of his potential) in the best of cases, but probably more akin to the 65% range in most cases. While this can be a significant increase, one’s disbelief in pheromones, or even in a singular product, will easily negate any potential.

So, again, nothing new. It is indeed YOU plus the pheromones, and much more YOU than most people realize. This is obviously why those that have found the products that are the most congruent with their personalities seem to have the best and most obvious success and it is exactly why those whose personalities don’t align with a blend seem to have zero success.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-21-2020 9:34 AM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2020 6:51 PM

(05-21-2020 9:34 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I was uncertain if I should mention this here, as it is chronicled in my journal, but it does pertain to TLG and not everyone reads my journal. Please forgive the cross post.

Back in April I ran an experiment, with two of the guys that work for me, in an attempt to measure the age-old question of "how much is you and how much is the pheromones." Because I have a good stock of it on hand I used TLG for the 2-week long experiment.

Here are my results:

To paraphrase Jesus without getting into a drawn out debate, "It is done unto you as you believe." Wink
05-21-2020 6:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

05-22-2020 8:15 AM

(05-21-2020 6:51 PM)fueroman3 Wrote:  To paraphrase Jesus without getting into a drawn out debate, "It is done unto you as you believe." Wink

Well said, sir; both witty and poignant. Not to mention that it also includes mad-genius-level irony by quoting the Faith of the Centurion to somebody born unto a non-gentile spirituality. Hi hats off and Drinks well done.

05-22-2020 8:15 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2020 4:19 AM

I was going to order TLG this morning but I stopped to give it some thought.

The first 100 pages of this thread were about how well it worked and 1 member HappyGoSkillfully got a BJ close out of a redhead on a date.

It seemed like an l2k of sort (the good batches back in 2014).

Then I read the next hundred pages and no one even dates or closes anyone? What happened? Why such a shift ?

I am still confused... there doesn't seem to be consistency amongst the reporting from the first 100 pages and the last 100 pages.

Sometimes when a product is new people close because of confidence and charm.

Then when its ripped apart these two attributes are gone and so are the closes.

Anyone care to elaborate?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-14-2020 4:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah