Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
mtester
new here but experienced

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-04-2020 12:52 AM

Random last minute test.

Went back to the same foot massage place from Feb 19(see my post then).

A little more back story. This place is close to my home so I've been there once a month or so since Oct. I think I hit a stint of twice a month since Jan.

I generally text her directly to set up an appointment. And for everyone wondering, it is just a foot massage place. The "chair" things are separated by curtains.

So I message her tonight to check on availability. She was a little more urgent/interested that I come tonight vs waiting for tomorrow. So I set a time for 30 min massage starting about 90 mins before they close.

I put on a spray on each side of my neck, one on the back of my hand that I rub onto my other hand. Then, on a whim, one spray on each shin. I figure she'll be workin on my feet and a shin cloud might be effective.

I walk in, she asks if I can increase to 60 mins. I figure why not and didn't think more of it than a typical upsell.

At this kind of place, they soak your feet in warm water while giving you a light head massage and shoulder massage for about 10-15 mins. Pretty standard no big deal. This time was different. She also gave me quick hand and arm massage that felt just a little more "handsy" than normal. By that I mean her she's normally all business. She's good at massage but in more clinical fashion. She's skilled but it's impersonal. Today, it might have been my imagination but it seemed like her fingers lingered more on my palms and fingers. She was less clinical and more personal, sometimes pinning my wrist to her hip while she worked on my arm. She's shorter than me with shorter arms but usually doesn't touch me with more than her hands. This went on for a few minutes and I kid you not, she was stretching my arm out by pulling it toward her right to the point where my fingers got a boob graze. Did she do that on purpose? She didn't react or jump or anything, just finished the stretch, put my hand down and did a little finger flourish on my arm before moving down to my feet.

So, I'm now wondering. Seriously - after all the other visits with nothing more than pro hands only touching impersonal touch, she's different. Was it TLG? Something else? Hrmm...

Normally this place is very muted with no one talking unless they have to. Same as tonight while she worked my head, shoulders and arms, then moved to my feet.

After 30 mins though, the only other customer left the shop, and then she started talking in a normal talking voice (not hushed or quiet). So, okay. She starts with question on whether she's using enough pressure and other simple things. She asked me whether I thought she should hire someone else while I took the opportunities to turn her questions into banter. She kept chatting with a few laughs too.

Note - this has NEVER happened before. I don't know if it was because there was no other clients there, but this was very different.

At about 10 mins left, she says she wants to work on my shoulder. I mentioned during earlier that it was stiff and a little pained. This is the interesting part. She turns me on my side then really goes to town on the painful part getting in real close, jamming her elbow into my shoulder. She called another therapist over and they're talking a mile a minute to each other in Chinese. Really a constant stream. Next thing I know there are 4 hands on me. My girl, plus the other. I can't tell if my girl was training her or not.

This goes on for about 5 mins, then my girl changes place and positions herself to sit with the full side of her left thigh and the left side of her body against my back. Basically holding me in place with her body. I'll use a phrase I used before about shop girl, if you just saw us sitting like that IRL, you would assume we're like bf/gf or at least intimate in some way.

She's married so I just took it as either she's doing what is therapeutically necessary, is enjoying the contact with me or both.

After this way more touching than normal time (at least 5 min), she gets up says time is over and then walks out of the curtain area.

What about the other girl who had her hands on me. I set up and she's just standing there. A little stunned. Also awkwardly in my space. So fuck it, I stand up but realize I had to get around her (small space ) to get my shirt. She just hangs a moment, asks me how I feel, then walks by me to go out of the small curtain area. Remember my massage gril said "times up" and walks out The other girl is in there with me alone for at least 30 seconds as I get up and try to get to my shirt. Whether true or not, I felt like she was checking me out (remember I'm no Geezer Fabio.

I go to pay, my massage girl does the transaction is just a little chatty. I kept up with her for about 5 mins then excused myself to leave.

So Hit? yeah, seems like it. Maybe there was a therapeutic reason for her to put her whole body up against me like she did?

I'm going to chalk this up to 2 hits and call it a day.
03-04-2020 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-04-2020 8:47 AM

(03-04-2020 12:52 AM)mtester Wrote:  So Hit? yeah, seems like it. Maybe there was a therapeutic reason for her to put her whole body up against me like she did?

I'm going to chalk this up to 2 hits and call it a day.

Sounds like you had some very good Love God hits, there! I think you're starting to see how it works, that's awesome! Oh, by the way. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to point out that I was wrong and overly hyping this product by agreeing with your assessment. Big Grin

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-04-2020 8:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-04-2020 9:05 AM

(03-04-2020 8:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sounds like you had some very good Love God hits, there! I think you're starting to see how it works, that's awesome! Oh, by the way. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to point out that I was wrong and overly hyping this product by agreeing with your assessment. Big Grin

popcorn
03-04-2020 9:05 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-04-2020 9:08 AM

(03-04-2020 9:05 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  popcorn

bighug

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-04-2020 9:08 AM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-06-2020 10:00 AM

(03-04-2020 12:52 AM)mtester Wrote:  She was less clinical and more personal, sometimes pinning my wrist to her hip while she worked on my arm. She's shorter than me with shorter arms but usually doesn't touch me with more than her hands. This went on for a few minutes and I kid you not, she was stretching my arm out by pulling it toward her right to the point where my fingers got a boob graze. Did she do that on purpose? She didn't react or jump or anything, just finished the stretch, put my hand down and did a little finger flourish on my arm before moving down to my feet.

Yes. This was on purpose. Women are very conscious of body contact with those they are comfortable with and those they are not. Appreciate the testing you're doing.
03-06-2020 10:00 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2020 8:51 AM

I can't find TLG with scent in LPMP website, only comes up unsecured. Could someone please help me with a link.

Also any suggestions between Homme and Kingmaker? I am also ordering 10pcs sample pack.
03-08-2020 8:51 AM

mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

03-08-2020 1:02 PM

One of those WTF moments.

Lazy Sunday morning - After doing some work, I threw on old shorts and a tshirt, wet my hair and make a quick trip to the office supply store. Decided to test again so I hit 5 sprays (neck, back of hand and one wrist, but then spread it). Also decided to see how Scent of Eros works as a combo. Took no time for it to air out. I just jumped in the car and drove.

Office supply store was empty. I engaged the one person I saw with some real questions, but nothing. I decided to hit up a fast food place(yeah, once a quarter or so), went in, put my order in and was waiting to the side out of the way of the register. Specifically about 8 feet away by the drink machine. (this matters)

A group of young latina women (late teens) walk in and stand clustered by the door for a moment. I didn't pay any attention, just a quick glance and then stood facing the counter, keeping awareness of the group out of the corner of my eye. Then I see one start to walk up toward the counter, and continued not to really pay attention, until she's suddenly past the counter and walking into my personal space. More like she just glided up.

WTF? I got a moment to look before she got too close. Long legs, shorts, shirt, long brown hair, very cute face -you know the wholesome model look. And she's looking me in the face, smiling, eyes sparkling.

WTF? right. It's like my gf walked into the place, recognized me and wanted to walk up without saying a word to surprise me. She was totally comfortable. Totally at ease, totally hot, but in that way that tells me she is only a little aware of it.

Now I wish there was a beautiful ending to this story but it was my turned to be stunned. I was completely unprepared. I stood stunned, looked to her friends (they were focused on their phones in a circle facing each other by the door. Then back at her, she was pretending to look at the menu. Then she looked to me. We smiled, and then my food order came. I don't know what it was but wow. I wasn't ready and choked. My heart was pounding and when I got outside, I was thinking "wtf just happened?". Almost like I had a short circuit in my brain.

Replaying the scene over and over looking for clues on wtf was going on. She young, maybe she was testing out her new developing feminine power on me. She didn't have to smile back if I was just a creepy old guy. She glided up as if she was following a scent trail. I fucked up by not engaging more to at least collect more data.

Now, as I'm typing this, I'm wondering whether I got stunned by TLG. Or Scent of Eros + TLG. Or if maybe my morning coffee hadn't kicked in or whether working late hours plus the time change is screwing with my brain.

My take - TLG + Scent of Eros + my cover scent combo created a scent trail and cloud. She followed it, she was in a good mood and was at least polite to a "not well dress but fit old guy" if not also flirting a bit.

And because you might wonder, no beautiful women don't usually affect me this way. The best short story I can say is that one particularly handsy girl at a club commented on how I didn't jump like most guys when she sticks her hand down their pants.

Today was an odd situation for sure.
03-08-2020 1:02 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-10-2020 9:24 AM

ive always believed that TLG is mega overrated.
i still think so.

i have been using tlg as my daily wear for the last month because of reasons i wrote here before.
recently ive grown my beard and i feel that it took my pheromones to the next level (even though i think i lookk better without it).

last week i had 2, 2!!!!! women hit on me right in the middle of a crowded library, in two different days.
both are around 20 years old i believe, AND fucking hot!
this never happens, i worked in that library in the past 2 and a half years.

i was actually very impressed with the way they did it, super smooth haha.

i had 2 sprays of TLG from a 10 m"l atomizer, mixed with a bit of essential oils.

other then that, i felt it was doing heaps in other situations, with men and women.
excited to see what will happen next.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020 9:27 AM by Hombre.)
03-10-2020 9:24 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-10-2020 9:53 AM

(03-08-2020 8:51 AM)Med Wrote:  I can't find TLG with scent in LPMP website, only comes up unsecured. Could someone please help me with a link.

Also any suggestions between Homme and Kingmaker? I am also ordering 10pcs sample pack.

As a suggestion, I'd just email the store directly at catalunalpmp@yahoo.com and tell them you want The Love God in whatever scent you'd like and whether you want it in oil or spray, then ask them to send you an invoice to pay. It's easier sometimes.

Personally, I really like LP: Homme but it is a much more gourmand type of scent that not every guy appreciates. Women really dig it, though. I also like Kingmaker but think of it as being like a cross between Eternity, Obsession, Polo Green, etc. Pretty much a throwback 80's powerhouse type scent. A lot of women 35 and up go gaga for it, the younger women like it but not as much. It's a great inoffensive cologne, though.

03-10-2020 9:53 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-10-2020 12:12 PM

On LPMP's new website, there's an "Add pheromones to any scent" listing in the Men's section (I think). You purchase scented TLG from there, I think, and use a drop-down for part of it, and add a message for the other part.

Edited to add:
While scent is a personal/ reaction from others kind of thing, I like Merlin's and Homme the best with Kingmaker as a close third.

My wife prefers Bad boy (no longer made), Homme, Merlin's, Kingmaker in that order...most of the other ladies I hang with tend to equally like Merlin's and Homme, but be forewarned, I hang out with the Wiccan, Hippie, Artist, Gamer girl types so they aren't necessarily the mainstream type of ladies.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2020 12:15 PM by Gladen.)
03-10-2020 12:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah