Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
mtester
new here but experienced

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
03-01-2020 8:33 PM

Update from Brunch today.
4 sprays, I wanted to test less. I also let it air out for 20 mins in the outside wind to avoid any possible bleed through of TLGs smell past my cover scent.

Took FWB to brunch today at a sports bar.
Our server came to take our drink order.
Another server, dressed in tshirt and shorts that showed just a touch of her ass cheeks walked by and I commented on her tattoos. She smiled and kept walking.
She had a table in front of us, but wasn't our server. It occurred to me after about 10 mins she was walking by our table a lot. More than our own server actually. Each time she did she looked and smiled, 3 times, she stopped and asked how everything was, looking me straight in they eyes.

We knew she could tell we were looking at her and we laughed about trying to see all of her tattoos without her catching us staring. FWB made a joke about her ass cheeks showing (rare type of humor from her).

I was starting to wonder about whether the server girl was affected but wasn't paying any mind to it. As we were about to leave FWB went to the restroom while I stayed at the table to finish my drink. I figured this would be a good test.

No joke, the ass cheek server girl came over as I was signing the check (brought by our server) and asked if everything was okay and whether I needed anything.

Hit?
Well, she was through our area multiple times and never asked any other tables (but the one she was serving) whether they needed anything.
She came when FWB was way. And the eye contact.
Definitely an open door. Had I been more on my game I would have been more playful but my lack of sleep last night had me in slow motion. I also actually forgot I was wearing TLG.

My current belief on TLG.
Either I've become incredibly more fucking sexy in the last 2 weeks or insanely lucky to be in the right place at the right phase of the moon or this stuff might actually be working.

If I had the ability to do a blind test, I could probably discern more easily if it's a placebo effect.

I did have another thought. I have a couple of different cover scents. With some, I've seen women "inhale" to smell more of it because it's a combo of good smelling and subtle. Others are right there in your face, still smell nice but don't need more inhaling to smell.

My thought is that the subtle cover which causes an inhale could enhance the effect of mones. Has anyone else seen this? Or is there some mone rule I don't know that counters this idea?

Still lots of spray left. I'll keep testing and reporting.
03-01-2020 8:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-01-2020 8:44 PM

A hit! A palpable hit!

I really think cover scents make a difference. It really depends a lot on the person smelling you and weather they like the cologne you are wearing. With cover scents, just let your nose be your guide. You’re doing great!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-01-2020 8:44 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-02-2020 9:26 AM

(03-01-2020 8:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  A hit! A palpable hit!

Sorry....I can't help myself:

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2020 9:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-02-2020 9:35 AM

(03-02-2020 9:26 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Sorry....I can't help myself:

AHAHA! As soon as I wrote that, my mind went to that scene and got me laughing to myself.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-02-2020 9:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2020 9:55 AM

Oh you, you meddling kids!!!

03-02-2020 9:55 AM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

03-02-2020 12:18 PM

(03-01-2020 12:28 AM)MMM Wrote:  REPPPPED!

Awesome reports, Mtester! Hi

Are you related to Gladen by chance?

I'm not a stud, aging fabio or anything special. Just a guy, being a guy, doing guy things.
03-02-2020 12:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-02-2020 12:25 PM

(03-02-2020 12:18 PM)mtester Wrote:  I'm not a stud, aging fabio or anything special. Just a guy, being a guy, doing guy things.

That's Geezer Fabio, if you please, sir! Blum

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2020 12:25 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-02-2020 6:55 PM

Curious to know if anyone has noticed increased or noticeably different hits with their own cover versus those you can get when purchasing TLC. I'm thinking my own personal choices aren't all that good since I've noticed it being more random rather than consistent.

Been using my own, namely Bois de Vetiver by Karl Lagerfeld, Dunhill Icon and LPMP Excalibur. I'd be interested in knowing those that others seem to be more female friendly.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
03-02-2020 6:55 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

03-03-2020 10:56 AM

(03-02-2020 6:55 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Curious to know if anyone has noticed increased or noticeably different hits with their own cover versus those you can get when purchasing TLC. I'm thinking my own personal choices aren't all that good since I've noticed it being more random rather than consistent.

My experience has been that the unscented (pheromones in general, but including) Love God with a cover scent just doesn't seem to pack the potency of the scented versions. Going off of nothing other than my own hunches, I'd opine that it isn't so much your scent choices as it seems to be that adding another product near or on TLG just seems to overall dilute the potency.

03-03-2020 10:56 AM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

03-03-2020 3:21 PM

I don't know the details of what is in Scent of Eros musk, but has anyone ever tried a combo of Scent of Eros + TLG? I've read "less is more" and "nothing really ads to TLG" but still I'm curious.

I think renewing my Scent of Eros today says something about TLG, but I'm not sure what yet.

My instinct is that Scent of Eros created more of a direct impact without effort, while TLG is subtle and "stronger" when I engage.

Where TLG can create motor mouth, Scent of Eros seemed to create more relaxed talking.

I think I've seen some of the Scent of Eros affects accumulate with multiple exposures and I've had multiple instances of someone putting their nose to my skin and inhaling deep while wearing it. My sample set on TLG is a fraction of my sample size on Scent of Eros so given time and circumstances, TLG could catch up on that data point.

I haven't seen as strong deer in the headlights or dilated pupils with Scent of Eros as I have with TLG.

Just curious. Thx.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 3:22 PM by mtester.)
03-03-2020 3:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah