Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-20-2020 12:30 PM

(02-18-2020 8:14 PM)NewGuy01 Wrote:  Skipped a day and went mone free than today I applied 1 spray to each wrist and 1 to each side of neck and 1 to the chest so 5 sprays total let dry for ten minutes covered with eternity by Calvin Klein. Sat next to wife and she said something stinks! 5 minutes later she got up and said I needed another shower... and that was the only reaction I got for the rest of today as well. I'm done with this it's going in the trash

Might as well try selling or trading it. Likely what I'll do.

My Journal
02-20-2020 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

02-20-2020 12:44 PM

(02-20-2020 12:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Might as well try selling or trading it. Likely what I'll do.

Still haven't sold my bottle.Whistle3

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Adam-s-Nec...God--17624

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-20-2020 12:44 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

02-20-2020 12:54 PM

(02-20-2020 12:44 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Still haven't sold my bottle.Whistle3

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Adam-s-Nec...God--17624

Maybe mine will sell better unscented? Also, it's spray vs. oil. Guess we'll see. Otherwise, your price is a good deal.. not sure why anyone would pull the trigger on a new bottle that's priced so high for so little pheromone content.

My Journal
02-20-2020 12:54 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-20-2020 1:07 PM

(02-20-2020 12:54 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Maybe mine will sell better unscented? Also, it's spray vs. oil. Guess we'll see. Otherwise, your price is a good deal.. not sure why anyone would pull the trigger on a new bottle that's priced so high for so little pheromone content.

To be fair, I have sold my other three bottles (one unscented) here.

Not sure if the recent reviews have any effect on this.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-20-2020 1:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-20-2020 11:00 PM

The reference in my last note about no one approaching me was due to a review in this thread that mentioned how TLG made women approach the reviewer.

I wasn't looking for TLG to provide that, just reporting data point. Also to give another data point people reading this thread can reference as they tally up the "works or doesn't work list". That being said, thanks for the tip about Nude. ;)

Testing today:
8 sprays - I said fuck-it, let me push this to 11.

Interaction with lunch date girl (I'll call her FWB from now on):
Update I forgot to mention about yesterday - after a brief non-intimate interaction, she hugged me and buried her face on the side of my neck directly on top of the area I sprayed TLG. That's a rare thing. (FWB HIT - 75%, so I'll say YES).

Today We went to lunch. She seemed a little more cuddly at random moments than typical. She's going through something that we talked about. Later as we were leaving lunch, she reached over and said "you look really good today". That's out of character, but I did snap up my look a bit this morning. (FWB HIT? Conservatively - 50/50, but I lean toward YES).

When to a clothing shop. Owner (asian in her late 30's or early 40's) greeted me was smiling and friendly. Then she passed me off to another sales person (asian 45 - I know because she told me). The woman helped point out some shirts and then started motor mouthing. I learned her history of moving to the US, her work history, how old her son is, who old she is now, her plans for the weekend and answered numerous qualification questions about myself. She had some laughs and moments where she went silent, only to restart the conversation back on track like she had been thinking about what to say. (Sales associate HIT 100% YES, but wait there's more).

Before I finished picking out my shirt, the Owner came back and joined the conversation full on touching my arm and back at times. I saw the sales person stiffen up and felt her energy drop as the Owner moved in and took over the conversation. I actually lost track of how many time she stroked my arm and laughed as we talked. Next thing I know they share some words in Chinese and the salesperson says she need to go do some work and that the owner will take care of me. It felt like I was just fought over and the nicer sales girl lost the fight. The owner continued to laugh and flirt, made sure I remembered her name, how she can't wait for me to come back and see HER, including wanting me to name the day in the next week when I would be back. That last part set off what I consider my well honed "crazy alert". While it was fun to "fought" over, pushing for me to name the day i would be back the following week was not something I appreciate. (Owner HIT 100% YES - she was direct and aggressive after a smiling start and hearing me talk with the sales person).

Conclusions:
3 hits, one possible hit.
In each case, I didn't do anything over the top or super alpha. All I did was engage in conversations in a light way, asking questions to get the women talking more and keeping it light. FWB is in a different column than new people I met.

My thoughts are that going to 11 with 8 sprays did seem to move the interactions along faster and to more a personal connection than "normal".

I can't say I "forgot" that I was wearing TLG so I can't rule out the possibility of a placebo effect/confirmation bias. I'll keep an eye out for having the same type of light conversations with different women without TLG. This should rule out my "look" (not everyone can be geezer fabio).

Overall - Im still getting a handle on this product.

I'll keep testing and reporting.
02-20-2020 11:00 PM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-22-2020 11:01 AM

More test data:
Haircut with a stylist who has been doing my hair for years.
She's asian, married, kids in her late 30s.

I applied 7 sprays (each side of my neck, each wrist, back of each hand and a light one to my chest).

Baseline behavior - we talk at a relaxed pace, catch up, random topics. Sometimes it's so mellow, I almost fall asleep.

This time it was like she had just downed 3 shots of espresso or more. After 5 minutes, it seemed like she couldn't get the words out fast enough and was making herself breathless in the process. This went on for the full hour appointment. She even commented as I was leaving on how she just talked so much this time. Normally we do the polite hug thing as I depart and she kept talking through that. I think the conversation would have kept going if I hadn't made my way to the door.

Without information on her intake of stimulants or whether she's in some sort of manic episode, I believe this was a hit (motormouth x 10). She did confirm my relationship situation early on (you know how women can ask oblique questions), but that's not out of the norm. No mate bashing. She did do a shoulder touch, and that never happens (she's total pro).

All I did was participate in talking while she did all the rest. I actually did forget I was wearing TLG.

I don't see her but every 8 weeks or so, so I don't expect any type of stalking or even to hear from her again until my next appointment.

So after multiple uses in the week, I feel confident to confirm with 6+ sprays for me, TLG does seem to have an effect in everyday situations when I engage in everyday conversations, don't push it for a close, and ask simple questions about what they are talking about. The difference being more motormouth, more touching (depends on situation), relationship status confirmation/questions, and maybe even some territorial/aggressive behavior. Deer in the headlines (at least one clear case) and stunned behavior too.

I don't have data on follow-ups and second meets with the new people I've met wearing TLG but FWB did potentially show uncharacteristic behavior (but she's going through something so it could have been related to that).

So the name "The Love God" is a bit of overstatement so far for my testing, but it seems to be a "laying the ground work" helper. I think this matches the gist of what everyone has been saying.

With this baseline expectation, I'll keep note on follow-ups with new people I've met and with my FWB. As my work project calms down, I should also have more opportunities to test with new people where the mutual interest is more than retail or work.
02-22-2020 11:01 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-22-2020 11:08 AM

(02-22-2020 11:01 AM)mtester Wrote:  More test data:
Haircut with a stylist who has been doing my hair for years.
She's asian, married, kids in her late 30s.

I applied 7 sprays (each side of my neck, each wrist, back of each hand and a light one to my chest).

Baseline behavior - we talk at a relaxed pace, catch up, random topics. Sometimes it's so mellow, I almost fall asleep.

This time it was like she had just downed 3 shots of espresso or more. After 5 minutes, it seemed like she couldn't get the words out fast enough and was making herself breathless in the process. This went on for the full hour appointment. She even commented as I was leaving on how she just talked so much this time. Normally we do the polite hug thing as I depart and she kept talking through that. I think the conversation would have kept going if I hadn't made my way to the door.

Without information on her intake of stimulants or whether she's in some sort of manic episode, I believe this was a hit (motormouth x 10). She did confirm my relationship situation early on (you know how women can ask oblique questions), but that's not out of the norm. No mate bashing. She did do a shoulder touch, and that never happens (she's total pro).

All I did was participate in talking while she did all the rest. I actually did forget I was wearing TLG.

I don't see her but every 8 weeks or so, so I don't expect any type of stalking or even to hear from her again until my next appointment.

So after multiple uses in the week, I feel confident to confirm with 6+ sprays for me, TLG does seem to have an effect in everyday situations when I engage in everyday conversations, don't push it for a close, and ask simple questions about what they are talking about. The difference being more motormouth, more touching (depends on situation), relationship status confirmation/questions, and maybe even some territorial/aggressive behavior. Deer in the headlines (at least one clear case) and stunned behavior too.

I don't have data on follow-ups and second meets with the new people I've met wearing TLG but FWB did potentially show uncharacteristic behavior (but she's going through something so it could have been related to that).

So the name "The Love God" is a bit of overstatement so far for my testing, but it seems to be a "laying the ground work" helper. I think this matches the gist of what everyone has been saying.

With this baseline expectation, I'll keep note on follow-ups with new people I've met and with my FWB. As my work project calms down, I should also have more opportunities to test with new people where the mutual interest is more than retail or work.

And this is why it’s called The Love God and not Sex Panther. It was designed first and foremost to enhance existing relationships but it does break down barriers with new people. What I’d be most interested in is how it affects your FWB moving forward.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-22-2020 11:08 AM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-22-2020 7:44 PM

(02-22-2020 11:08 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  And this is why it’s called The Love God and not Sex Panther. It was designed first and foremost to enhance existing relationships but it does break down barriers with new people. What I’d be most interested in is how it affects your FWB moving forward.
Thx for the reminder of the original goal. I knew that, then forgot it.

It will take a while to get more data and clean data on my FWB. She's in the middle of some personal drama at the moment(unrelated to me). I will share the experience data I have it.
02-22-2020 7:44 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-24-2020 10:05 AM

(02-22-2020 11:01 AM)mtester Wrote:  All I did was participate in talking while she did all the rest. I actually did forget I was wearing TLG.

To parrot Snoopy, TLG opens doors. The foundations you mentioned (good synopsis BTW) are simply, I think, the doors opening...at least the first layer(s)...because TLG is like an Ogre (Shrek joke). It is whether or not you choose to walk though those open doorways and take the next, proper, step --or not-- that makes the difference.

I salute you on being astute enough to note the open doorway of opportunity; regretfully, I've seen lots of guys note those same sorts of things and then decry that Product X (not just TLG) isn't working for them...actually TLG works with you, not for you.

A lot of the fans of TLG have mentioned that it flies a bit "under the radar", meaning that it is subtle. For myself I don't know if it is because I am in tune with such subtleties, or if I'm so self-absorbed that I mistake my own hubris for bravura, but the open doors have always seemed a bit blatant and obvious to me. Regardless though, one never reaches the destination if they don't take those forward steps when the invitation is given. I'll tell you this, Luke, once you learn to trust your feelings, let go your conscious self, and allow the force of TLG to flow through you, you'll find that it can be a powerful tool of seduction in the right mindset, and will have taken the first steps into a larger universe.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-24-2020 10:05 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-24-2020 11:21 PM

kpown Wrote:I’ll also chime in and add that if you’re looking for blatantly obvious SOCIAL hits, as in women coming up to you out of the blue, then this is probably not the most optimal product for you.

I agree with this as well. I would not expect TLG to produce any such hits. (Since I'm sure I'll have to clarify this, I mean a woman approaching you by herself, not in a group.)

mtester Wrote:Did another test today

6 full sprays - each wrist, each forearm, and each side of the neck.
Walked through a grocery store with multiple women. While looking over the details on some supplements and man and woman we're within 1m. No noticeable effects on either.

Did another test at a foot massage place (just feet, plus hand, head and shoulders). She was in her 30's, spoke little english. I didn't see dilated pupils or deer in the headlights. I couldn't really tell that there was any physiological effect on her at all. The place was hushed so I couldn't actively engage in banter. If there was an effect, I didn't really get a chance to lean into it.

In both cases, I didn't banter or engage much. So for me it's not working as a way for random people to chat me up. I know others have said that has been the result for them, so maybe it's the mix on me, colder weather or something else. I also expect that my current limited social interaction (deadline at work is keeping me heads down) may be cutting down the opportunities to observe it's effect.

I've got lots of spray left so I'll keep testing, especially around people I have existing relations with. Maybe it's a slow thaw process for those people as reported. I'll also keep track on any repeat interactions with some of these recent newly met people.

Excellent report. I believe this blend is too complex to produce any obvious initial reactions. Too much noise, not enough signal if you will. Try this with a group of coworkers, a small gathering at a social where you're talking to people, a small house party, or even 1 on 1, but I don't really like it 1 on 1. Your experience there is why, I think that's what you would expect. If you engage it may be different. The more group interaction there is, the more this mix tends to show its qualities IMO. And I'd agree you need a lot more sprays than most products if you want to get to the obvious effect level.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2020 11:30 PM by one eye this.)
02-24-2020 11:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah