Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
mtester
new here but experienced

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-18-2020 5:54 PM

More testing.
I used 1 spray each side of the neck, 1 spray on each wrist(total of 4).
During lunch, there didn't seem to be any effect on the waitress (woman in her 20's).
My lunch date was more complimentary and touchy than normal. I've known her for years and have had sprays on a few dates, with no noticeable effect. If this is about changing long term perception, maybe it is changing. Might have just been coincidence.

Later on the same day, I refreshed with 4 sprays - one on each inner forearm, one the the back of each hand. I went to the grocery store. Walked by a couple of women so they could experience the cloud. No noticeable effect or behavior. One store clear was near me for about 1 minute. Later as I was walking to the register, she was walking past me in the other direction. I could see her look on of her peripheral vision. After she passed, I saw her stop, turn, take two steps toward me while looking at me, then just as abruptly change back to her original direction. Was she coming to talk to me but then changed her mind when she saw I was checking out? Was it a total coincidence?

After the grocery store, went to a local shop with a male attendant. He was too far to be hit by the cloud but kept looking at me like he was monitoring me to guard against theft.

No other exposures or hits.

Self effects - I'm wondering if TLG makes me sleepy or tired. I've been noticing that a lot each time I spray them on. It might be coincidence as I've been up late recently.

The jury is still out on TLG for me. I'll see if there's anything going on with this lunch date girl over the next few meets. Given how long we've known each other and how we've already been intimate multiple times, I'll be watching out for changes in behavior.

I'll also try in a bit more dense environment (busy time at a grocery store or other non-bar location). I'm also going to up it to 6 sprays like the posts on TLG originally mentioned.

Having engaged enough women without wearing mones, I know that smiles and banter can open doors so I'm wary of pushing too hard just to see if it was me or TLG.
(02-17-2020 11:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Good review. REPPED.

Thx!
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 5:55 PM by mtester.)
02-18-2020 5:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewGuy01
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2020 8:14 PM

Skipped a day and went mone free than today I applied 1 spray to each wrist and 1 to each side of neck and 1 to the chest so 5 sprays total let dry for ten minutes covered with eternity by Calvin Klein. Sat next to wife and she said something stinks! 5 minutes later she got up and said I needed another shower... and that was the only reaction I got for the rest of today as well. I'm done with this it's going in the trash
02-18-2020 8:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2020 8:51 PM

(02-18-2020 8:14 PM)NewGuy01 Wrote:  Skipped a day and went mone free than today I applied 1 spray to each wrist and 1 to each side of neck and 1 to the chest so 5 sprays total let dry for ten minutes covered with eternity by Calvin Klein. Sat next to wife and she said something stinks! 5 minutes later she got up and said I needed another shower... and that was the only reaction I got for the rest of today as well. I'm done with this it's going in the trash

NewGuy

Something is off

So before you buy another product to be disappointed by, realize that pheromones are enhancers not stand alone gilroys.

While some have hyped this product and others dumped...me am inbetween.

Me previous posts mentioned that TLG works inconsistently at least for me and might be better off using with your lady friends/wife etc. and this mone aint for me.

That being said...even on me worst day, sweaty dirty and smelly me still have had ladies engage without pheromones...

Mones enhance and are not a magic Gilroy to replace self improvement.

From your previous posts, your a married man that tried picking up ladies before Valentine's day and were frustrated it didn't work. Not judging your motives and marital vows. Assuming your in US, Ladies are romantic and looking for a take home to mom around this time, not a ringer on the finger instant family.

Also, for some reason they either weren't interested or your failing to notice their interest. Maybe it's your looks, physique, dress, shoes, smell, cologne, stance, conversation skills, ring on the finger, who knows, you need to take a step back and look at yourself. Maybe your giving them a creep factor? Maybe your intimidating ? Or maybe their interested and you just are missing the hints?
Only you can self-assess.

Lastly your trying to cover pheromones with a cheap weak cologne that probably only lasts about 10 minutes.
Try cover with a good perfume strength men's cologne for example me use Tom Ford tobacco vanille.

If you decide to try something new, good luck on your next pheromone escapade.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 8:54 PM by Lostdreams.)
02-18-2020 8:51 PM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-19-2020 2:42 AM

Got my Unisexy scented TLG oil today. I will be putting off testing this for a little bit, may try 2-3 outings with 8 sprays of my Homme scented TLG first to see if I missed anything about higher doses. Then, I'll put the oil through the ringer. If neither works out, this will not be the blend for me (and I am REALLY sad to say that considering the effects people who this works for seem to be getting).
02-19-2020 2:42 AM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-19-2020 3:49 PM

Did another test today

6 full sprays - each wrist, each forearm, and each side of the neck.
Walked through a grocery store with multiple women. While looking over the details on some supplements and man and woman we're within 1m. No noticeable effects on either.

Did another test at a foot massage place (just feet, plus hand, head and shoulders). She was in her 30's, spoke little english. I didn't see dilated pupils or deer in the headlights. I couldn't really tell that there was any physiological effect on her at all. The place was hushed so I couldn't actively engage in banter. If there was an effect, I didn't really get a chance to lean into it.

In both cases, I didn't banter or engage much. So for me it's not working as a way for random people to chat me up. I know others have said that has been the result for them, so maybe it's the mix on me, colder weather or something else. I also expect that my current limited social interaction (deadline at work is keeping me heads down) may be cutting down the opportunities to observe it's effect.

I've got lots of spray left so I'll keep testing, especially around people I have existing relations with. Maybe it's a slow thaw process for those people as reported. I'll also keep track on any repeat interactions with some of these recent newly met people.
02-19-2020 3:49 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-19-2020 4:43 PM

(02-19-2020 3:49 PM)mtester Wrote:  In both cases, I didn't banter or engage much. So for me it's not working as a way for random people to chat me up. I know others have said that has been the result for them, so maybe it's the mix on me, colder weather or something else. I also expect that my current limited social interaction (deadline at work is keeping me heads down) may be cutting down the opportunities to observe it's effect.

Audentis Fortuna juvat

Well said, Mtester, although I think your point of view was not aligned with what I'm saying . One cannot decline to fully engage and expect to be engaging.

While pheromones are awesome, they cannot, and never shall, compensate for our own self-imposed hurdles or our own behavior. It doesn't matter how much TLG one slathers on; if they are not open, engaging, and acting properly, the doors won't open. Likewise, it doesn't matter how much one bathes in BW; if they act like Steve Urkel they'll never be perceived as a strong Alpha type.

I seldom get outright approached, and when I do I honestly don't even really note that. That is because I'm typically quite outgoing and gregarious. If I see somebody, especially a lovely lady, staring or smiling (or even glancing my way some times because I am a horn-dog) I'll smile, give her friendly / greeting posturings, communicate with her through our eyes, and initiate conversation. I say hello first, she says hello first; I don't really worry about it, although I tend to approach first due to societal conditioning...we are taught to not talk to or approach strangers (especially for ladies regarding men).

Just remember, people all respond to what we are projecting and pheromones are only maybe 10-15% of the equation. The other 85 to 90% of it is us. If we aren't on point, the pheromones stand no chance of overpowering our own selves. If we are on top of things, rather than worrying about whether or not our pheromones are working, then it can be a magically funlicious experience.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2020 4:53 PM by Gladen.)
02-19-2020 4:43 PM

kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2020 10:39 AM

(02-19-2020 3:49 PM)mtester Wrote:  Did another test today

6 full sprays - each wrist, each forearm, and each side of the neck.
Walked through a grocery store with multiple women. While looking over the details on some supplements and man and woman we're within 1m. No noticeable effects on either.

Did another test at a foot massage place (just feet, plus hand, head and shoulders). She was in her 30's, spoke little english. I didn't see dilated pupils or deer in the headlights. I couldn't really tell that there was any physiological effect on her at all. The place was hushed so I couldn't actively engage in banter. If there was an effect, I didn't really get a chance to lean into it.

In both cases, I didn't banter or engage much. So for me it's not working as a way for random people to chat me up. I know others have said that has been the result for them, so maybe it's the mix on me, colder weather or something else. I also expect that my current limited social interaction (deadline at work is keeping me heads down) may be cutting down the opportunities to observe it's effect.

I've got lots of spray left so I'll keep testing, especially around people I have existing relations with. Maybe it's a slow thaw process for those people as reported. I'll also keep track on any repeat interactions with some of these recent newly met people.

I’ll also chime in and add that if you’re looking for blatantly obvious SOCIAL hits, as in women coming up to you out of the blue, then this is probably not the most optimal product for you. Consider nude. I am in the process of testing nude now. Last time I went bar hopping and clubbing while wearing it, 3 women randomly came up and grabbed my ass as I walked by. The third one I turned around and grabbed her arm as she was sneaking away and just pulled her in and proceeded to make out with her and grab her ass and feel her up. No protest whatsoever.

I find that TLG shines better on tinder dates when you’re in a 1 on 1 situation in close proximity. TLG is more “romantic” rather than social or even sexual. Yes it’s potentially easier to fuck I suppose but the girls tend to become obsessively attached after you fuck them. This is my experience at least
02-20-2020 10:39 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-20-2020 10:48 AM

(02-20-2020 10:39 AM)kpown Wrote:  I find that TLG shines better on tinder dates when you’re in a 1 on 1 situation in close proximity. TLG is more “romantic” rather than social or even sexual. Yes it’s potentially easier to fuck I suppose but the girls tend to become obsessively attached after you fuck them. This is my experience at least

YES. THIS. EXACTLY. THANK YOU! Clapping

I’d rep you but I have to spread the love around.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020 10:48 AM by Snoopyace.)
02-20-2020 10:48 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2020 11:40 AM

(02-20-2020 10:39 AM)kpown Wrote:  I find that TLG shines better...when you’re in a 1 on 1 situation in close proximity. TLG is more “romantic” rather than social or even sexual. Yes it’s potentially easier to fuck I suppose, but the girls tend to become obsessively attached after you fuck them. This is my experience at least.

(02-20-2020 10:48 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. THIS. EXACTLY. THANK YOU! Clapping

YES...THIS...EXACTLY...x2 Ok

TLG works great for me even with women who I don't know...as long as you engage them with some interesting conversation. I can see it working on them within a minute or two worth of exposure. Some of them give the lovey dovey looks, which is a dead giveaway that they are, as Snoopyace calls it...in "deep smit", and most seem to want the conversation to continue. I'm still surprised as to how there are guys that claim not to get anything at all when wearing TLG.

This is not a heavy hitter formula like AV. And even with the heavy hitters, if you don't engage them (as well as being congruent with the signature you're giving off), the most you're gonna get is looks, but that's about it. You can't be a fly on the wall and expect women to run after you like the Axe commercials. Not gonna happen guys, unless you capture the attention of a woman who's out on the prowl and has some alcohol in her system already to lower her "shields".
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020 11:42 AM by DssMaster.)
02-20-2020 11:40 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2020 12:09 PM

One trick I use is during convos, i mention that I used to work a job in men’s fragrance, and I’ll lean in real close and say can you smell what I’m wearing today? haha. They will get a deep whiff that way

And yes, I always have a super nice cover scent on when I do this
02-20-2020 12:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah