Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-14-2020 4:41 PM

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 4:41 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-14-2020 4:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-14-2020 5:26 PM

(02-14-2020 4:28 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Hey look everyone, Troll Bait!

Let me see if I have this correctly. You've requested that I not address you personally because I boast, I post too much, you neither like nor trust me, and I'm passive aggressive (did I leave anything else out?); but yet you can finger point, hurl negativity and insults and be your surly insulting self with impunity? As you've been primarily hating on Apex, LOA, and just about each and every member on here except me, I've been quiet about it.

Now I know that you just love to hate on everything and everyone (especially me as you never miss an opportunity to jab at me indirectly), and goddess knows I've tried to join the silent majority and honor your request to ignore you. I'll make make in exception in this one case as hopefully the last communication with you "as a service to the forum" to quote you right back at you, as I have no need for your crap:

For future reference it seems
Unlikely that we’ll find any
Congruency in the way we view things.
Keeping in mind that my views oppose
Your views and that over time, your voiced
Opinion of me has become increasingly negative, your
Usual course of action, using your ignore list, seems to be your best option.

So... Can we see your stats for your 90+ positive reviews then?
02-14-2020 5:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 5:39 PM

(02-14-2020 5:26 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  So... Can we see your stats for your 90+ positive reviews then?

Why don’t you stop wasting energy arguing and go and try out another product that might work better for you?

As a smaller dude (no offense intended whatsoever), maybe something like bad wolf would do you well. Perhaps also consider growing a beard and hitting the gym as well
02-14-2020 5:39 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2020 5:55 PM

(02-14-2020 5:39 PM)kpown Wrote:  Why don’t you stop wasting energy arguing and go and try out another product that might work better for you?

As a smaller dude (no offense intended whatsoever), maybe something like bad wolf would do you well. Perhaps also consider growing a beard and hitting the gym as well

Every post I've made has been relevant to the product. Law has taken his time to go through the thread and present a list of members who gave positive and negative reviews. Gladen has claimed an opposing opinion on the number of negative reviews to positive. I would quite like to see where he got his number from instead of ad hominen attacks on Law and now myself.

I'd appreciate it of we kept to the stats and could challenge eachother without accusing someone of "negative energy" or being a troll.

I do use BW. I use a lot of other mones. Personally I think this product is overhyped and have seen a few newbies pulled in and not get results. I think each product deserves to be challenged. Don't you?
02-14-2020 5:55 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 6:13 PM

(02-14-2020 5:55 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Every post I've made has been relevant to the product. Law has taken his time to go through the thread and present a list of members who gave positive and negative reviews. Gladen has claimed an opposing opinion on the number of negative reviews to positive. I would quite like to see where he got his number from instead of ad hominen attacks on Law and now myself.

I'd appreciate it of we kept to the stats and could challenge eachother without accusing someone of "negative energy" or being a troll.

I do use BW. I use a lot of other mones. Personally I think this product is overhyped and have seen a few newbies pulled in and not get results. I think each product deserves to be challenged. Don't you?

Of course I agree. I’m just saying that arguing back and forth is pointless, no product works for 100% of people. Some products are more synergistic with other people’s natural sig. perhaps this is just not the product for you
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 6:13 PM by kpown.)
02-14-2020 6:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-14-2020 6:16 PM

(02-14-2020 5:26 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  So... Can we see your stats for your 90+ positive reviews then?

I didn't bother to preserve my count of names against future scrutiny over decries of fake numbers just because somebody else listed all the names and just reported totals only included this thread, not mentions from other members elsewhere. I should have known better, but I didn't really count on all of this becoming some Urinary Olympaid point of contention.

Tell you what though, the next time that I do feel compelled to recompile the list for my own purposes and feel like sharing it, I'll provide you with each and every member's name. Maybe even links.

To be honest, and this is nothing personal, my numbers were counted as accurately as I could muster during the time, and I really feel no need to defend myself now, nor would I expect you to provide proof if you report your own findings. When I get around to it, I'll acquiesce your request; but (nothing personal and I'm not directing this at you, sir) I was totally unaware that this grade school and I needed to show my work.

To be honest, and I thought my last post here summed it up. I'm more than tired of the slander and hate from one member and don't feel like taking up the banner right now. Again, nothing personal here directed towards you,my apologies for being gruff about it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 6:17 PM by Gladen.)
02-14-2020 6:16 PM

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2020 6:28 PM

@everyone

It appears that asking questions about how people form their opinions on the TLG thread means that you're "Arguing back and forth" now.

To anyone considering this product go back to my previous posts over the last 2-3 pages and observe how argumentative I am.

My advice is not to doubt any claim made by any members on this forum cause you will bring bad vibes man.

Now that I've made my statement on how scientific criticism and discussion is banned in this thread I'll go back to using BW and other products as advised. Thanx guys.
02-14-2020 6:28 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-14-2020 6:29 PM

Pherotruth???

Sounds more like PheroTalk.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 6:32 PM by theLaw.)
02-14-2020 6:29 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2020 9:12 AM

Yesterday was the first time I noticed a reaction from TLC. I had been using it (and other mones) with the adage of put it on and forget about it. Yesterday a woman checker gave be a blatant stare I never expected.

Sadly, I didn't make note of the dose I used Unknw This was with the spray-only version of it. I have the roller (which I assume is the old blend) as well as the split oil spray. Time to keep experimenting.

My Current Goods
PXS: APi, Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo, Celebrity, XS193M/Boyfriend
LAL: BW, A/V, NA
AD: Corporativo, Glace
LPMP: TLC 60/40, 90/10, roller
PTreas: GOA, Capt Oil, THU
Love-Scent: AE, Edge. Chikara gel, Alpha 7, Scented Pheromone Oils, Androstadienone
02-15-2020 9:12 AM
NewGuy01
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2020 9:52 AM

Got home friday showered. Applied 2 sprays of TLG since snoopy recommended that, let it dry, covered about 2 hours later the wife and I were alone. Nothing out of ordinary with her. It was good like usual but not enhanced and definitely no "flood gate". She doesn't like to drink but on the very rare occasion she does then the flood gates open and it is much more passionate. So she does have the potential but hasn't had a drink in years. That's basically what I'm after, finding something that will bring that out with out her having to drink. Just showered and am gonna try just 1 spray, then tomorrow I'll try 3 monday 5 and Tuesday 6. Odd sounding I know but I've already tried 2 sprays and 4 sprays so I'm just going to try a different amount each day till I get an obvious overdose. Does temperature effect mones? We have a high of 10 here today. What about relative humidity? I would imagine that would effect the reach.
02-15-2020 9:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah