Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-06-2018 6:48 PM

I'd originally posted this in Gladen's journal but I thought it pertinent to the review thread here. By the way, thanks to Happygoskillfully for the amazing review! Those results are in line with what I've been seeing.

I literally just saw an example of the ‘shock and awe’ effect of the Love God a few minutes ago. So I am helping a friend at her store today while wearing my UN for Men scented Love God in oil (typing this from my phone.) 12” spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck.

One of the customers that I happened to know, came in with her daughter and her daughters friend. Both the daughter and her friend are super cute, a pixie cut brunette, and a long-haired blonde. Both appeared to be early 20s. Almost immediately upon hitting my phero cloud, both young girls stopped and gave me wide eyed stares while looking very happy to be there. After mom commented on how happy they both appeared to have met me, both girls regained their composure but hovered in my vicinity the entire time I was there. Finally I walked outside for a minute just so that I could get a moment alone. The blonde in particular seemed exceptionally affected. I do think that for some reason, natural blondes seem to really be hit hard by The Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-06-2018 6:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 10:33 AM

Another killer Saturday night with the Love God. Lots of fun.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2018 10:33 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 10:51 AM

(10-08-2018 10:33 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Another killer Saturday night with the Love God. Lots of fun.

YES. All hail the Love God.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-08-2018 10:51 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 10:55 AM

(10-08-2018 10:51 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  YES. All hail the Love God.

One pheromone to rule them all, One Pheromone to find them, one pheromone to bring them all, and in my cloud bind them

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-08-2018 10:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 10:59 AM

(10-08-2018 10:55 AM)Gladen Wrote:  One pheromone to rule them all, One Pheromone to find them, one pheromone to bring them all, and in my cloud bind them

Ahahaha! Yes. King

10-08-2018 10:59 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:10 AM

(10-08-2018 10:55 AM)Gladen Wrote:  One pheromone to rule them all, One Pheromone to find them, one pheromone to bring them all, and in my cloud bind them

Just so you guys know, that is a twisting of The One Ring poem inscribed on the true ring in the Lord of the Rings. I did not mean for that to be taken as me stating that the Love God is the penultimate in pheromones; your results may and will vary. I said it in an attempt to be humorous.

10-08-2018 11:10 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:14 AM

Yup. I’ll say it again, you must be Swiss.

10-08-2018 11:14 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:24 AM

(10-08-2018 11:14 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yup. I’ll say it again, you must be Swiss.
you WATCH that mister!

(get it...Swiss Watch)

Actually I added that in case somebody erroneously assumed I was promoting the Love God. I'm just an LPMP customer that loves the hell out of this mix, and said that because I thought it was funny.

10-08-2018 11:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:36 AM

(10-08-2018 11:24 AM)Gladen Wrote:  you WATCH that mister!

(get it...Swiss Watch)

Actually I added that in case somebody erroneously assumed I was promoting the Love God. I'm just an LPMP customer that loves the hell out of this mix, and said that because I thought it was funny.

I thought it was hilarious! I am with you, I created this just to enhance my own life and Mara decided that she had enough other requests for it that she made a big batch of Love God because it was just easier than making it individually. I’m also just a customer who happened to try enough different blends that I hit upon a winner. Or at least what for me is a winner.

It seems like most everyone who’s tried it so far has had some positive results and for that, I am very grateful.

10-08-2018 11:36 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-08-2018 11:48 AM

(10-08-2018 11:36 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It seems like most everyone who’s tried it so far has had some positive results and for that, I am very grateful.

Only exception thus far being TheLaw. He still had hard-hitting positive results from one lady (at least) but the EST affected him negatively.
(Sorry Law, I don't mean to speak for you, but you were, I apologize for being presumptuous) But the others thus far have seen seen results from 'very positive' to 'OMFLG'

10-08-2018 11:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah