Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-14-2020 2:00 PM

(02-14-2020 1:11 PM)kpown Wrote:  Either way tho, it’s a great product that many people enjoy.

Do they though? There seems to be a growing number of people not seeing anything. Clarified by Gladen's last post in this thread. Maybe a poll is in order? I for one would be interested to know if I'm the anomaly in this situation.
02-14-2020 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-14-2020 2:28 PM

(02-14-2020 2:00 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Do they though? There seems to be a growing number of people not seeing anything. Clarified by Gladen's last post in this thread. Maybe a poll is in order? I for one would be interested to know if I'm the anomaly in this situation.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...#pid243902

Post # 2365 :

Purchased Product: 97

Positive reviews: 56

Negative/neutral/unavailable reviews : 41
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is not the product itself, but the over-hyping by a couple of members, hence the confusion.

Claiming a product is the HG leaves tons of room for disappointment..........but it does sell bottles!!!Big boss

You don't get to be the longest thread on the forum with a product less than 2 years old by using honest and accurate reporting.Eek

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 2:29 PM by theLaw.)
02-14-2020 2:28 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 2:29 PM

Works for me. Not sure how well, as good as others claim. Only negative thing is the dienone causes me to lose erections mid sex sometimes.
02-14-2020 2:29 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-14-2020 2:46 PM

(02-14-2020 2:28 PM)theLaw Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...#pid243902

Post # 2365 :

Sorry I didn't read that before Law, it's exactly what I wanted to see.

It's still good numbers... I agree with Law about the size of the thread compared to the lifetime of the product though.

If TLG works for you then great, keep using it. For me and the other 40% not so good.
02-14-2020 2:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NewGuy01
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 3:27 PM

(02-14-2020 2:28 PM)theLaw Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...#pid243902

Post # 2365 :

The problem is not the product itself, but the over-hyping by a couple of members, hence the confusion.

Claiming a product is the HG leaves tons of room for disappointment..........but it does sell bottles!!!Big boss

You don't get to be the longest thread on the forum with a product less than 2 years old by using honest and accurate reporting.Eek

This is my thoughts exactly. I thought the name of this forum was pheroTRUTH! Not pheroBS. Anyway I'm giving it the best chance since its national sex day! Already got the wife a card, chocolates and flowers. I'm gonna wear 6 sprays tonight and see if it "opens the flood gates" like some say.
02-14-2020 3:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-14-2020 3:35 PM

(02-14-2020 3:27 PM)NewGuy01 Wrote:  This is my thoughts exactly. I thought the name of this forum was pheroTRUTH! Not pheroBS. Anyway I'm giving it the best chance since its national sex day! Already got the wife a card, chocolates and flowers. I'm gonna wear 6 sprays tonight and see if it "opens the flood gates" like some say.

As I tell everyone who's tried this, more is not necessarily better. Start slow and be yourself. The more you "try" with TLG the less results you will see. Be yourself and just let it work for you. Give rose

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-14-2020 3:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-14-2020 3:50 PM

(02-14-2020 2:46 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Sorry I didn't read that before Law, it's exactly what I wanted to see.

It's still good numbers... I agree with Law about the size of the thread compared to the lifetime of the product though.

If TLG works for you then great, keep using it. For me and the other 40% not so good.

Actually those numbers, in my opinion, are misleading as it lumps those that said they were buying and didn't report and the "meh" reports into a singular "not-positive" category to add weight and veracity to the snake-oil claims. You can agree with me, or not, but padding things to equal out against the positives is not an accurate way to do things.

One cannot count absence of mention as a NAY vote, and one cannot count a neutral as a NAY vote unless one is trying to persuade others towards a negative viewpoint. There's a reason why lots of vendors no longer recruit pherotruth members to try new products; they don't report as they promised.

If you want an actual account that incorporated all mentions of TLG (not to say that the positive/ not positive report is inaccurate, it is simply misleading and doesn't account for mentions not in this thread), here's the totals the last time I counted them: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...#pid243662

At the time of that compilation there were roughly 90 or so positive reviews, about 1/2 dozen negative and a few neutrals. Since then, there's been maybe a half-dozen or so positives, and likewise for the others saying that they're not seeing anything special, or nothing at all, out of it. So, informally, as I haven't tallied again for accuracy, the real numbers are hitting at roughly 95 (or so) positive, 12 (or so) negative, and maybe another dozen (or so) neutral. That still nets about roughly an 80% to the positive.

However, none of that matters. Does it work for you? I can name off a dozen guys that either BW or Xist doesn't do crap for (or is just entirely negative). They just shrugged it off, and found something that they like.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-14-2020 3:50 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-14-2020 4:15 PM

from post # 2337:

Quote:Despite the dismissal of some, TLG still has positive reviews from more than 90 individual members here; among them our eldest and most respected members.

Positive reviews from more than 90 members?

Wonder why someone didn't show their work?...............Big boss

This is precisely why I did my homework......some members can't help themselves, and people deserve to know the truth.

#Fake News

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
Login or register to remove all advertising

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

mtester Wrote:Post: #2436RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend 02-09-2020 12:48 AM

After reading 142 pages of posts on this thread, I decided to look up each of the component ingredients of TLG. It's probably been shared before, but I found it interesting enough to risk a re-share or "refresh" share.

The interesting thing to me is that the descriptions (mostly from houseofpheromones) match up well with what people are reporting. Almost like someone knew what they were doing when they created the blend.;)

Ingredients: Androsterone, Androstenone, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS, Estatetreanol, Copulins.

... snip ...

I'm going to assume a few things.

1) LPMP is reputable. The ingredients they say are in the bottle are actually in the bottle. Personally I think so and I bet I'm not alone.

2) These are all well known ingredients that have known effects and have been mentioned in countless journals right here on Pherotruth.

3) These same ingredients are contained in a number of other mixes that have positive or similar reviews and journals right here on Pherotruth.

4) Snoopyace and Gladen hype this mix too much. To be fair one created it and the other seems to have great results from it. How's that not appropriate?

And the conclusion you draw from that is hype?

Cry me a river. TLG is a good mix. There's a lot of good mixes out there. Some better than TLG depending on what you're trying to do.

I'd never wear TLG as a serious alpha mix. You can spin around that but it's true.

Carry on. I just wanted to spit that nasty taste out.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-14-2020 4:28 PM

(02-14-2020 4:15 PM)theLaw Wrote:  from post # 2337:

Positive reviews from more than 90 members?

Wonder why someone didn't show their work?...............Big boss

This is precisely why I did my homework......some members can't help themselves, and people deserve to know the truth.

#Fake News

Hey look everyone, Troll Bait!

Let me see if I have this correctly. You've requested that I not address you personally because I boast, I post too much, you neither like nor trust me, and I'm passive aggressive (did I leave anything else out?); but yet you can finger point, hurl negativity and insults and be your surly insulting self with impunity? As you've been primarily hating on Apex, LOA, and just about each and every member on here except me, I've been quiet about it.

Now I know that you just love to hate on everything and everyone (especially me as you never miss an opportunity to jab at me indirectly), and goddess knows I've tried to join the silent majority and honor your request to ignore you. I'll make make in exception in this one case as hopefully the last communication with you "as a service to the forum" to quote you right back at you, as I have no need for your crap:

For future reference it seems
Unlikely that we’ll find any
Congruency in the way we view things.
Keeping in mind that my views oppose
Your views and that over time, your voiced
Opinion of me has become increasingly negative, your
Usual course of action, using your ignore list, seems to be your best option.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-14-2020 4:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah