Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-13-2020 11:10 PM

(02-13-2020 5:20 PM)Gladen Wrote:  TLG integrates a small dosage of copulins within the mix, 2 drops per bottle I do believe.

Correction, the amount of cops that LPMP adds is 3 drops to the TLG mix.Good
02-13-2020 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-13-2020 11:41 PM

(02-13-2020 11:10 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Correction, the amount of cops that LPMP adds is 3 drops to the TLG mix.Good

You are correct, sir!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-13-2020 11:41 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NewGuy01
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 6:48 AM

I recieved my unscented TLG in the mail yesterday at lunch time and put on 4 sprays went to target 10 min drive to dry down. Put on a couple sprays of cover and walked around. Lingered next to a few women and no reaction what so ever. Shopped around an hour and nothing. At the check out line for 15 minutes with a hb 7 in front and one behind me and again nothing what so ever. I did try to open a few as well by saying hi and some clever quips but nothing, same in the check out line, tried talking about some sales I saw and weather and they just ignored me. Went home saw my wife gave her a big kiss and long hug and talked a couple minutes. Sat down right next to her and she grabbed her phone and was looking at FB for around a half hour and nothing from her what so ever. At least she didn't say I stunk... guess I will try to up the dose to 6 sprays today and try again.
02-14-2020 6:48 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-14-2020 8:43 AM

Tried some TLG over the summer in Excalibur scent. Spray. I used differing dosages, 2-10 sprays.

Got what I think were a few minimal hits with a minor baseline change, but most likely placebo. for me it didn't really do the job. No selfies either.

Maybe the oil is more effective? Or perhaps it didn't agree with my natural disposition?

I work in a relaxed retail environment and talk with customers all day. It seemed nearly completely ineffective and there's no reason I personally would use TLG over any other blend. My current go to's give me respect, add confidence, seem to cause customers to engage me more and giving me options to pursue in my love life. They have effects that I can physically see and drive. TLG doesn't do any of that for me and I would not recommend this to any newbie who wanted to see and believe the power of mones.

Plus I wasn't a huge fan of Excalibur, didn't receive a single complement on the scent and, yeah it smells woodsy, but a in a bottom of the garden bush type way.

Maybe it's the wrong scent? Or again cause it was the spray? Maybe my social skills suck and TLG just isn't help accentuate my natural "good side" cause it's non existent? (Doubt it since I'm always put behind the till / cash register cause of my people skills) Who knows. Maybe it'll work for you?
02-14-2020 8:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-14-2020 9:24 AM

For you guys that are reporting a big nothing burger, maybe this will help you a bit, or at least give you something to laugh about. This is this morning's post in my journal. I don't really cross-post much at all anymore, but in this instance it might help a bit to show what happens when I forget that I am awesome and don't act like a love god, myself.

Some Idiot Wrote:I both love and hate Holidays. I had some final arrangements to make for Valentine's day so I donned TLG in Merlin's (6 sprays as is my usual) and went out to get the last minute perishable items that i could not grab in advance.

The stores were packed with other people doing likewise, although I suspect the majority of them were trying to pull off a last-minute miracle. I made sure that my massive flower orders were taken care of...24 dozen roses, each single dozen all going to different ladies (yes, each one with a customized card, although I was tempted to just put "Thinking only of you" on each and every one!), plus quite the haul for my wife and daughters. A little it of this, a little of that, etc.

Now here's the kicker, and it is very good to note. I was so absorbed in what i was doing that I didn't really note any sort of hits or anything until way after I had made it home. In hindsight, I did get a decent amount of stares, smiles, and open body language that I probably could have followed up upon. However I didn't get anything really overt because I was in violation of 2 of my 10 rules as to why one's pheromones aren't working for them.

I was guilty of rule #6: You are not acting the part. Sure i was open and friendly, etc. However, TLG isn't a club over the head kind of mix and one must be observant enough to note open doors and astute enough to walk through them. I did neither as I was wrapped up in what i was doing.

I also was guilty of rule #4: you are misreading signals. Because I'm prone to lots of (hopefully objective) introspection about things, it wasn't until I replayed each and every step that i realized that yes, indeed, I was getting interest but I didn't perceive it as such in the moment.

Alas, woe is me, oh the humanity. Last evening was simply a case of TLG was working, but I wasn't. Nonetheless, my Valentine's Day plans all worked out for all of my friends and my loved ones, despite spending a small country's GDP on long stemmed roses.

Feel free to call me any names of your choice, but although Snoopy's advice of "Put it on, forget you are wearing, and be yourself / remember you are awesome/ go have fun" works well, provided being oneself is open, extroverted, friendly, and socially aware enough to note those open doors (which I most definitely was NOT last evening).

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-14-2020 9:24 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 10:12 AM

(02-14-2020 8:43 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Tried some TLG over the summer in Excalibur scent. Spray. I used differing dosages, 2-10 sprays.

Got what I think were a few minimal hits with a minor baseline change, but most likely placebo. for me it didn't really do the job. No selfies either.

Maybe the oil is more effective? Or perhaps it didn't agree with my natural disposition?

I work in a relaxed retail environment and talk with customers all day. It seemed nearly completely ineffective and there's no reason I personally would use TLG over any other blend. My current go to's give me respect, add confidence, seem to cause customers to engage me more and giving me options to pursue in my love life. They have effects that I can physically see and drive. TLG doesn't do any of that for me and I would not recommend this to any newbie who wanted to see and believe the power of mones.

Plus I wasn't a huge fan of Excalibur, didn't receive a single complement on the scent and, yeah it smells woodsy, but a in a bottom of the garden bush type way.

Maybe it's the wrong scent? Or again cause it was the spray? Maybe my social skills suck and TLG just isn't help accentuate my natural "good side" cause it's non existent? (Doubt it since I'm always put behind the till / cash register cause of my people skills) Who knows. Maybe it'll work for you?

I would say the opposite. TLG was my first ever mone and it really converted me into a firm believer. Wild results!! I have since purchased another TLG sample and I am also investing in other products to test.
02-14-2020 10:12 AM

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2020 11:11 AM

(02-14-2020 10:12 AM)kpown Wrote:  I would say the opposite. TLG was my first ever mone and it really converted me into a firm believer. Wild results!! I have since purchased another TLG sample and I am also investing in other products to test.

Spray or oil?

Dosage?

What results did you see?
02-14-2020 11:11 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 11:41 AM

(02-14-2020 11:11 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  Spray or oil?

Dosage?

What results did you see?

I used spray, in a small sample vial. 2-3 sprays on the neck for each test.

You can read my detailed account of using it on this thread a couple pages back, I’ll go find it and then edit this post with the page number that has my story.

Update: page 241 of this thread has my story
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 11:42 AM by kpown.)
02-14-2020 11:41 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2020 12:36 PM

(02-14-2020 11:41 AM)kpown Wrote:  I used spray, in a small sample vial. 2-3 sprays on the neck for each test.

You can read my detailed account of using it on this thread a couple pages back, I’ll go find it and then edit this post with the page number that has my story.

Update: page 241 of this thread has my story

I'm glad you like the blend but you're a tall dude who's jacked up using tinder. If you're the type an upcoming Russian Model would meet based on looks alone then you must be a sexy dude.

No offense but testing wise you're already an anomaly. Plus some of these tinder girls use the app specifically with the mindset to hook up with dudes like you.

That being said, if you've noticed a difference from the norm I can't completely discount that. Maybe the mone content of TLG is exactly what you need on top of your natural sig?

I'm 5'9 and 140lbs. I'm statistically at a disadvantage (especially on dating sites) and TLG doesn't project that presence I need to help mediate that. Heavy hitters do the job for me.
02-14-2020 12:36 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2020 1:11 PM

(02-14-2020 12:36 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  I'm glad you like the blend but you're a tall dude who's jacked up using tinder. If you're the type an upcoming Russian Model would meet based on looks alone then you must be a sexy dude.

No offense but testing wise you're already an anomaly. Plus some of these tinder girls use the app specifically with the mindset to hook up with dudes like you.

That being said, if you've noticed a difference from the norm I can't completely discount that. Maybe the mone content of TLG is exactly what you need on top of your natural sig?

I'm 5'9 and 140lbs. I'm statistically at a disadvantage (especially on dating sites) and TLG doesn't project that presence I need to help mediate that. Heavy hitters do the job for me.

The difference from the norm I noticed was the extreme clinginess and “love at first fuck” these girls were exhibiting. I am always very clear before meeting up that I’m not interested in anything serious, just casual relationships. And they always agree and it’s a mutual understanding. This time again I made sure to clarify that but these girls were acting like nuttjobs. I stopped wearing TLG on dates because it’s become almost an issue. I literally still get calls from “unknown number” and texts from other numbers which are these girls lol. The Russian finally chilled tf out but the latina called me again 2 days ago.

And yes, I’m thinking that TLG is naturally compatible with me. I also wear it to the club/bars. Hard to tell if there’s much of a difference in that context due to alcohol and lots of physical contact/making out being the norm but TLG works in the background. I have no idea what’s going on in these girls heads. Either way tho, it’s a great product that many people enjoy.
02-14-2020 1:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,516 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah