Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-11-2020 3:04 PM

I’ve used about half of my spray bottle at various doses but haven’t seen much from it. Giving it another go in the oil this time Dead Horse
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020 3:05 PM by Vanitas.)
02-11-2020 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-11-2020 4:20 PM

(02-11-2020 3:04 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  I’ve used about half of my spray bottle at various doses but haven’t seen much from it. Giving it another go in the oil this time Dead Horse

For me personally, I find 2 sprays to be my sweet spot. It is a case of less is more.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-11-2020 4:20 PM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-11-2020 11:59 PM

(02-11-2020 4:20 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For me personally, I find 2 sprays to be my sweet spot. It is a case of less is more.

I’ve used anywhere from 2 all the way through 6 sprays. Some products, the oil works for me and vice versa despite being the same formulation. May be a diffusion thing, not sure.
02-11-2020 11:59 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-12-2020 7:29 AM

So I just got my unscented TLG along with samples of Adam's Nectar, Merlin's Blend and Excalibur. I tested the scents and think I enjoy Adam's and Merlin's equally well!

Now my question is, would one of these trial vials be enough to scent half a roll-on of TLG? I have an empty bottle lying around that I was thinking of filling up with half.

Cheers!
02-12-2020 7:29 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-12-2020 8:28 AM

(02-12-2020 7:29 AM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  So I just got my unscented TLG along with samples of Adam's Nectar, Merlin's Blend and Excalibur. I tested the scents and think I enjoy Adam's and Merlin's equally well!

Now my question is, would one of these trial vials be enough to scent half a roll-on of TLG? I have an empty bottle lying around that I was thinking of filling up with half.

Cheers!

I've done that with great success, actually. Just be aware that if you have a sample of Adam's Nectar scent it already contains The Love God phero blend in it.

If you choose to combine the scents with the Pheromones in a bottle, I'd give it about a week to settle before giving it a try, though.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-12-2020 8:28 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 8:55 AM

(02-11-2020 11:59 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  I’ve used anywhere from 2 all the way through 6 sprays. Some products, the oil works for me and vice versa despite being the same formulation. May be a diffusion thing, not sure.

I'm looking forward to seeing your reports on any differences. I read through all of your posts multiple times (as well as all the other members that have reported dissatisfaction with TLG) yesterday looking to establish any commonalities between them. If the oil works for you and the spray just doesn't, then I'll have new possibilities to consider.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 8:55 AM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2020 11:48 AM

(02-12-2020 8:55 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm looking forward to seeing your reports on any differences. I read through all of your posts multiple times (as well as all the other members that have reported dissatisfaction with TLG) yesterday looking to establish any commonalities between them. If the oil works for you and the spray just doesn't, then I'll have new possibilities to consider.

Is there any difference for other users?
I noticed a huge difference so far as well.
Had the oil in the past and was very effective.

But with new delivery i got the oil/spray and i didnt noticed any hits and seems like a dull. But i get commented a lot more on the aweseome scent, so seems projection is better but no phero effect Sad
02-12-2020 11:48 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-12-2020 11:55 AM

(02-12-2020 11:48 AM)Horizon Wrote:  Is there any difference for other users?
I noticed a huge difference so far as well.
Had the oil in the past and was very effective.

But with new delivery i got the oil/spray and i didnt noticed any hits and seems like a dull. But i get commented a lot more on the aweseome scent, so seems projection is better but no phero effect Sad

Heretofore the consensus has been that the oils last longer but the spray throws out further. However, some things are not noticed (not just with TLG, but with any product) until somebody says something. With Vanitas and you both opining that there may be a difference, it is definitely worth looking into, for purely scientific reasons. This also means that I need to also buy some in the oil mix, as all I have on stock currently is the spray, to note any subjective experience differences .

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-12-2020 11:55 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

NewGuy01
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2020 5:03 PM

So does the latest version of TLG have cops in it yet or are you supposed to add them?
02-13-2020 5:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-13-2020 5:20 PM

(02-13-2020 5:03 PM)NewGuy01 Wrote:  So does the latest version of TLG have cops in it yet or are you supposed to add them?

TLG integrates a small dosage of copulins within the mix, 2 drops per bottle i do believe. Adding 2 more drops yourself makes (what I call) TLGC, which ramps up the sexuality of the mix a decent bit according to most (including myself).

I should add that I personally feel that it does this at the expense of becoming a little more granular in all its other facets (the fun and light vibes seem to still be there, just roughed up a bit about the edges). Myself, I'll use TLG for overall daily and/ or "mesmerize and entice her into wanting to be seduced" kind of events but will readily go to TLGC if I want to highlight the sexual facets. I also sometimes mix what I call TLGC-, which has only an additional drop of copulins. It is, in my opinion, a happy medium between the two, having a slight boost to the sexuality with only a slight loss in the smoothness (insert happy-medium-ending joke here)

02-13-2020 5:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,518 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah