Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-08-2020 1:43 PM

(02-08-2020 12:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I can see you now, pulling the Jedi (Sith?) Mind Trick.....

"You don't need me to drive you home. You want to come back to my place and get naked..."

Thanks, Gladen! I am always surprised at how two people can have the same interaction and how the one with the higher social intelligence can get a positive reaction and the other sees nothing.
02-08-2020 1:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-08-2020 2:06 PM

DarkLord1 Wrote:I have a friend who wore TLG and he had 3 women flirting very hard with him. They are all friends and they were competing for him.
One of the ladies asked him to drop her off at home because she had to much to drink. She just met him. She knew the other 2 ladies for years.
The older of the three dropped off the lady and asked my friend to follow her and have drinks privately. He did. After drinks, she sat in his car for 45 minutes just talking and being touch feely. The third woman (before they left to drop the one off) told him that he was the sexiest man at the event. My friend wasn’t sure if TLG was working until we went through what happened. Did he close? No. Did he try too? No.

Yep. This mix is good, but where it really seems to shine is in interacting with a group of women. Now Gladen can moan about it being sold to people who would just love to have a product that makes it easier to work a group of women... LOL. I'm only teasing but I know how much you love the PUA crowd!

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-08-2020 2:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-08-2020 2:49 PM

(02-08-2020 2:06 PM)one eye this Wrote:  Yep. This mix is good, but where it really seems to shine is in interacting with a group of women. Now Gladen can moan about it being sold to people who would just love to have a product that makes it easier to work a group of women

(moaning) I'm the pied piper of pickuuuup...Cry

Actually I think your observation is quite astute. Of all the pheromones i've used, I think you're right, I'd choose TLG (probably TLGC) for working the crowd. Actually, now that i think about it...it has been a huge hit at the Coven revels when I do my bad tarot readings. Methinks thou art rabbit, good and wise.
(02-08-2020 1:43 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thanks, Gladen! I am always surprised at how two people can have the same interaction and how the one with the higher social intelligence can get a positive reaction and the other sees nothing.

Well said, and it really makes me wonder about all the things I probably missed in my own density.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020 2:51 PM by Gladen.)
02-08-2020 2:49 PM
juggernaut1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-08-2020 7:29 PM

Frustratingly, I forgot that I wanted added cops with my TLG order. Does anyone here know how that could be fixed - any product that would be good to add to it?

Also, I'm looking for some advice on how much cops top add. How much works for everyone here - why do you (not) prefer it with cops?
Cheers!
02-08-2020 7:29 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-08-2020 7:44 PM

(02-08-2020 7:29 PM)juggernaut1 Wrote:  Frustratingly, I forgot that I wanted added cops with my TLG order. Does anyone here know how that could be fixed - any product that would be good to add to it?

Also, I'm looking for some advice on how much cops top add. How much works for everyone here - why do you (not) prefer it with cops?
Cheers!

When ordered with extra cops, They add 2 more drops of Essence of Woman.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2020 7:45 PM by WiggleWasser.)
02-08-2020 7:44 PM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-09-2020 12:48 AM

After reading 142 pages of posts on this thread, I decided to look up each of the component ingredients of TLG. It's probably been shared before, but I found it interesting enough to risk a re-share or "refresh" share.

The interesting thing to me is that the descriptions (mostly from houseofpheromones) match up well with what people are reporting. Almost like someone knew what they were doing when they created the blend.;)

Ingredients: Androsterone, Androstenone, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Androstadienone, DHEAS, Estatetreanol, Copulins.

Here's what I found (with links to the source):

Androsterone: Stability, wisdom, respect, fallout
https://houseofpheromones.com/alpha-androsterone-pheromone/

Androstenone: The masculinity, Dominance, sexuality, the Sexual pheromone
https://houseofpheromones.com/androstenone-pheromone/

Beta-Androstenol: activates hypothalamus, mating, Deep Conversation, Truth Serum Effects (saying things that are normally reserved for very trusted friends and family, trust and familiarity, creates empathy toward you.
https://houseofpheromones.com/beta-androstenol-pheromone/

Alpha-Androstenol: conversation grease, sociability, higher rating on the attractive scale, creates a sense of fun, perceived as youthful and vital, able to approach women without coming off as threatening, women strike up conversation with you.
https://houseofpheromones.com/alpha-androstenol-pheromone/

Epi-Androsterone: the “charmer”, swagger, social acceptance, creates a sense of awe around the wearer, feeling of well being, seeing things in a positive light, more attractive to younger women in their 20s.
https://houseofpheromones.com/epiandrosterone-beta-androsterone-pheromone/

Androstadienone: bonding, romance, attraction, strong “crush” inducing, longing for the wearer, perceived as more attractive, cuddle inducing, strong desire for physical contact, strong imprinting, you are seen as a potential boyfriend
https://houseofpheromones.com/androstadienone-pheromone/

DHEAS: social prowess, playful, intellectual, you are perceived as younger and more attractive, strong boost to social ability and your ability to communicate well, makes it easier to be social with you, easy to get into stimulating conversations, a more inviting presence, sense that you are superior (not in alpha way), you will be much more interesting that usual,
https://houseofpheromones.com/dheas-dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate-pheromone/

Estatetreanol: warm, cuddly and romantic, decreases feelings of anxiety and depression, mood elevation, increases effectiveness of androstadienone (bonding, romance, attraction)
https://love-scent.com/blog/2015/09/17/pheromone-focus-estratetraenol/

Copulins: boost testosterone in men, makes women look more attractive (blocks ability to judge attractiveness of women objectively, in small doses it conveys social proof subconsciously that you’ve recently had sex which attracts more women to the wearer.
https://houseofpheromones.com/copulins-p...e-effects/
02-09-2020 12:48 AM

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-09-2020 1:51 PM

I would try the cops already in the mix and see if that's enough.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-09-2020 1:51 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2020 2:52 PM

here what i have to report so far

two date this weekend one on friday other was saturday night

friday date used TLG Adam Nector 3 sprays no cop add to the mix. meet the girl i was seeing at the place we were eating sat down as we waiting she was real chatty and more then usal then i seen her before real flirty too after we finish eating we gone to a bar had a couple drink then ended back at my place.

2nd date i had different girl i used wanted man this be the 2nd time i expose her to this this time gone to dinner like last date but she was more making alot more suggestion and comment on just wanting to go back to my place she was a little less chatty then the girl i dated friday she just more wanted to get down to business. that how how date number 2 gone used 3 spray of wanted man

i know something not spell or punctiation not the right but am more of a talker then texting or writing

girl 1 was white girl 26
girl 2 was white/latina mix ages 25
02-09-2020 2:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-09-2020 4:24 PM

NICE! I have always said that Wanted Man is completely underrated for getting down to business. Nice job on both counts! Just a heads up, though. The Love God WILL create stalkers if you aren't careful. That's not hyperbole. That's just a statement of fact.

(02-09-2020 2:52 PM)warcheese Wrote:  here what i have to report so far

two date this weekend one on friday other was saturday night

friday date used TLG Adam Nector 3 sprays no cop add to the mix. meet the girl i was seeing at the place we were eating sat down as we waiting she was real chatty and more then usal then i seen her before real flirty too after we finish eating we gone to a bar had a couple drink then ended back at my place.

2nd date i had different girl i used wanted man this be the 2nd time i expose her to this this time gone to dinner like last date but she was more making alot more suggestion and comment on just wanting to go back to my place she was a little less chatty then the girl i dated friday she just more wanted to get down to business. that how how date number 2 gone used 3 spray of wanted man

i know something not spell or punctiation not the right but am more of a talker then texting or writing

girl 1 was white girl 26
girl 2 was white/latina mix ages 25

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-09-2020 4:24 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-09-2020 5:19 PM

am not worried about it i have stalker even before using TLG LOL
02-09-2020 5:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah