Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-06-2020 7:49 PM

(02-06-2020 7:43 PM)one eye this Wrote:  Indoor range seems to be just under two meters. Outdoor would be less, maybe one meter. I think for if it hits too fast or too hard you get bad or at least inappropriate reactions. I agree with the time thing, the longer you let this mix work the better. This mix does not seem to burn out like some others after a certain amount of time.

I've been trying to look at this the other way lately, like what if a woman is wearing this and approaches a man, how does this turn the tables? If another man is wearing TLG around me and so am I what happens now? I'm starting to wonder what works on ME and how vulnerable I am or not to some of these things. This formula seems to affect women more than men?

It's designed to affect women much more than the wearer. The blend is not designed to CHANGE who you are so much as SPOTLIGHT the positive aspects of who you are. Even if another guy is also wearing TLG, women will gravitate to whatever sets you apart from him and be attracted to you because of that.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-06-2020 7:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2020 10:12 PM

repeat exposer is key

i used TLG Awhile now but dont use TLG around my friends due to i dont want to expose them to it but last couple weeks i girl i known since we were like 4 years old there was the friendship part us and i been exposing her to TLG for 4 weeks now and the way she talk to me she more flirty she texts me alot more and thing is dont try to stir the it

thinking of exposing her to wanted man next lol touche
02-06-2020 10:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-06-2020 10:22 PM

(02-06-2020 10:12 PM)warcheese Wrote:  repeat exposer is key

i used TLG Awhile now but dont use TLG around my friends due to i dont want to expose them to it but last couple weeks i girl i known since we were like 4 years old there was the friendship part us and i been exposing her to TLG for 4 weeks now and the way she talk to me she more flirty she texts me alot more and thing is dont try to stir the it

thinking of exposing her to wanted man next lol touche

There ya go! With people you know it can take. Little time to change their perception of you. I say go for it. A little Wanted Man never hurt anyone. A little goes a long way.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-06-2020 10:22 PM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2020 10:34 PM

(02-06-2020 10:22 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  There ya go! With people you know it can take. Little time to change their perception of you. I say go for it. A little Wanted Man never hurt anyone. A little goes a long way.

i seen since i been using TLG ON her for a bit now she texts me more
and want to come and stay over this weekend even tho she know i have a date friday
and a date saturday night lol she even said she seen me in a different light and seem to be i cant describe it more pushy since she know i going on 2 dates this weekend
02-06-2020 10:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-07-2020 1:19 AM

Snoopyace Wrote:The blend is not designed to CHANGE who you are so much as SPOTLIGHT the positive aspects of who you are.

If you can design a blend that will change who I am... wait... who am I, anyway? Dead Horse

Thanks for the confirmation on the design.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-07-2020 1:19 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-07-2020 8:48 AM

(02-06-2020 6:26 PM)kpown Wrote:  It seems to me that this product is best as a close proximity tool that takes a bit of time to really set in

The time it takes to have notable effects seems (to me) to depend upon the personality of the person wearing it. Myself, when I'm feeling moved by the muse, I can detect the signs of her being enraptured in less than a minute (or so). After that, provided that I note the open doors and do a Captain Kirk...Boldly Go, I can get her motor mouthing, auto-escalating, and mate-bashing within 2-3 minutes.

I've gone from first glance to first kiss within 5 minutes while wearing TLG, and some of my betters such as Snoopy and a few others on here have had women crawling all over them, like ants to a picnic, in a lesser amount of time. I wouldn't say that this is always common for me, but it isn't excessively rare, either.

But these kind of accelerated results hinge greatly on the person PLUS the pheromones. My best -- and most intense -- successes have been the occasions when I orchestrate multiple short encounters, deepening the effects, over the span of a few days...then the results are more akin to Velcro-vixen stalker syndrome.

For all the hate-gods out there, these are my experiences, your results may vary.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-07-2020 8:48 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-07-2020 11:35 AM

(02-07-2020 8:48 AM)Gladen Wrote:  ...then the results are more akin to Velcro-vixen stalker syndrome.

I LOVE IT!! sideLolsideLolsideLol

(02-07-2020 8:48 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For all the hate-gods out there, these are my experiences, your results may vary.

Truer words... Sun bespectacled

02-07-2020 11:35 AM
mtester
new here but experienced

Rep Post

02-07-2020 7:57 PM

I read through about 65 pages of this thread, was suitably impressed and I put in my order last night. Hopefully the other 180 pages won't tell a different story!

I'm looking forward to testing and reporting back.

Though I'm not a natural like Snoopy or Gladen, I'm better now at seeing the doors open than even just a few years ago.

I went through a heavy mones period a few years ago with great results, and still dabble now and again just for fun.
02-07-2020 7:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-08-2020 12:16 PM

(01-07-2020 11:31 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i really like it as a daily mone since its versatile, have wide range of effectiveness, not polarizing and have a low mone concentration so the buildup and other related issues are not a problem.

it seems like the blend makes me much more charming with the ladys and with some men.

This pretty much sums it up for me. It is subtle (sometimes blatant), not polarizing and you don’t have to be congruent with a certain behavior. It’s just smooth.

When you interact with someone, then you start seeing the hits.

Have I worn New Pheromone Additive, uncovered before: yes. And that is polarizing. There are times and places for different blends.

I have a friend who wore TLG and he had 3 women flirting very hard with him. They are all friends and they were competing for him.

One of the ladies asked him to drop her off at home because she had to much to drink. She just met him. She knew the other 2 ladies for years.

The older of the three dropped off the lady and asked my friend to follow her and have drinks privately. He did. After drinks, she sat in his car for 45 minutes just talking and being touch feely.

The third woman (before they left to drop the one off) told him that he was the sexiest man at the event.

My friend wasn’t sure if TLG was working until we went through what happened.

Did he close? No. Did he try too? No.

I told him that I would have got the phone number (he did this part) of all of them. I would have called the one who asked to be dropped off and circled back. The one he had drinks with is married which is why he didn’t pursue.

If people have trouble seeing hits, I say find a phero buddy and go out with him/her.

I’ve done this with my friends who don’t think pheromones work and I have to point out things that they miss.
02-08-2020 12:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-08-2020 12:34 PM

(02-08-2020 12:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I told him that I would have got the phone number (he did this part) of all of them. I would have called the one who asked to be dropped off and circled back. The one he had drinks with is married which is why he didn’t pursue.

I can see you now, pulling the Jedi (Sith?) Mind Trick.....

"You don't need me to drive you home. You want to come back to my place and get naked..."

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-08-2020 12:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah