Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
02-04-2020 10:27 AM

(02-04-2020 10:07 AM)Defguy Wrote:  What are your stats? Age, build, height, etc.

Also, what are the tinder dates like? You invite them straight to your place and start escalating while watching a movie? Sexting before the meet up? etc?

6 foot 3, jacked, 22 years old.

My optimal tinder date formula is meet, get coffee, my place with movie, smash.

These case studies were different though because I don’t live alone currently like I used to. This time I was either going to their place or smashing them in their cars.

My chats with them before hand are almost always sexually charged. I’ll make some clever sexual remark and they will like it, or they will, and I’ll reply with an escalated sexual response and they will escalate it further and it gets increasingly horny. I’ll then get the number and set a time and place to “meet up”
02-04-2020 10:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-04-2020 10:35 AM

Kpown, let me see if I have this correctly (and feel free to call me an asshole).

So first TLG isn't working for you at all because you always get "hits" no matter what. Then you hook up with a lady and become a Love God incarnate and she's all in deep-smit and showing huge clingy signs of wanting a deep and intimate relationship with you, and you also felt (in that moment at least) that deep bonding that TLG was designed for. then you hook up with another lady, sans TLG, and everything is back to normal, but this isn't evidence that TLG had any effect.

Now true, one chance encounter does not a pattern make, but in any social interaction there are countless myriad variables that we cannot measure. Going off your own, personal, baseline do women typically respond that way to you after your mono-et-mono, or is that something different? I've spoken with guys that could never get a woman to even glance at them that have used TLG and are amazed. It all comes down to what is personally different for us...what changes when we wear it?

I'd also submit, from reading your other posts, that if you have convinced yourself that it isn't going to work, then it isn't going to work. That pretty much goes for any pheromone, as our disbelief causes us to sabotage the positive effects on the subconscious level. A lot of guys pull the rug out from underneath themselves by looking for hits and/ or actively trying to gauge whether or not their pheromones are working. Despite any of our insistence to the contrary, actively looking for results impedes us by far more percentage points than the pheromones could every possibly boost us.

Also remember pheromones don't make things happen, they help you to make things happen. It is YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones. I've said more than once that I've never found a pheromone product that "does" anything that i cannot and did not do, myself, naturally. However, the magic lies in the way they spotlight certain traits, give the impression of other traits, and especially in how they hasten and facilitate the "steps" of seduction.

Now here's the "call me an asshole" part. If I were in your shoes and had experienced those exact same things I wouldn't come from the stance of "it doesn't seem to be working (for me), but this one enormous and blatant event seems kind of odd." I'd probably be looking at it from the half-full point of view and say "While it is too early to tell, this one enormous and blatant thing happened. Unless it is a fluke, it looks very promising (for me) as a relationship enhancer and for the boudoir Olympiads."

There is, of course, no guarantee that any product will work for me, you, or anybody else. Much to my chagrin BW, Xist, Wolf (to a certain extent) and a few others either have zero effect for me, or (worse yet) negative effects. There's always a remote possibility that the blend just isn't for you, but that is typically an exception, not the rule.

Of course, there should be somebody along shortly to tell you that I am, indeed, an asshole and that i am very wrong, that I'm reverse engineering your experiences into TLG hits, and that TLG is snake-oil.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 10:36 AM by Gladen.)
02-04-2020 10:35 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2020 10:43 AM

(02-04-2020 10:35 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Kpown, let me see if I have this correctly (and feel free to call me an asshole).

So first TLG isn't working for you at all because you always get "hits" no matter what. Then you hook up with a lady and become a Love God incarnate and she's all in deep-smit and showing huge clingy signs of wanting a deep and intimate relationship with you, and you also felt (in that moment at least) that deep bonding that TLG was designed for. then you hook up with another lady, sans TLG, and everything is back to normal, but this isn't evidence that TLG had any effect.

Now true, one chance encounter does not a pattern make, but in any social interaction there are countless myriad variables that we cannot measure. Going off your own, personal, baseline do women typically respond that way to you after your mono-et-mono, or is that something different? I've spoken with guys that could never get a woman to even glance at them that have used TLG and are amazed. It all comes down to what is personally different for us...what changes when we wear it?

I'd also submit, from reading your other posts, that if you have convinced yourself that it isn't going to work, then it isn't going to work. That pretty much goes for any pheromone, as our disbelief causes us to sabotage the positive effects on the subconscious level. A lot of guys pull the rug out from underneath themselves by looking for hits and/ or actively trying to gauge whether or not their pheromones are working. Despite any of our insistence to the contrary, actively looking for results impedes us by far more percentage points than the pheromones could every possibly boost us.

Also remember pheromones don't make things happen, they help you to make things happen. It is YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones. I've said more than once that I've never found a pheromone product that "does" anything that i cannot and did not do, myself, naturally. However, the magic lies in the way they spotlight certain traits, give the impression of other traits, and especially in how they hasten and facilitate the "steps" of seduction.

Now here's the "call me an asshole" part. If I were in your shoes and had experienced those exact same things I wouldn't come from the stance of "it doesn't seem to be working (for me), but this one enormous and blatant event seems kind of odd." I'd probably be looking at it from the half-full point of view and say "While it is too early to tell, this one enormous and blatant thing happened. Unless it is a fluke, it looks very promising (for me) as a relationship enhancer and for the boudoir Olympiads."

There is, of course, no guarantee that any product will work for me, you, or anybody else. Much to my chagrin BW, Xist, Wolf (to a certain extent) and a few others either have zero effect for me, or (worse yet) negative effects. There's always a remote possibility that the blend just isn't for you, but that is typically an exception, not the rule.

Of course, there should be somebody along shortly to tell you that I am, indeed, an asshole and that i am very wrong, that I'm reverse engineering your experiences into TLG hits, and that TLG is snake-oil.

No worries bud haha. I think you misunderstood my tone while writing. I’m actually a converted believer in this pheromone! I thought I made it clear in my writing that I began with a let down, but optimistic to continue testing attitude with increasing success when I took it to more intimate settings.

I just don’t want to flat out say 100% TLG is the cause of this because I’ve had similar experiences in the past with women before I knew anything about mones. However, the evidence here looks very strong for it working due to the high density of obsessed girls, with the one normal behaving cougar when I didn’t wear it. The cougar was probably a bad choice for comparison and I should have kept the variables more constant but I was seeking an adventure lol.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 10:46 AM by kpown.)
02-04-2020 10:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-04-2020 10:47 AM

(02-04-2020 10:43 AM)kpown Wrote:  No worries bud haha. I think you misunderstood my tone while writing. I’m actually a converted believer in this pheromone!

I just don’t want to flat out say 100% TLG is the cause of this because I’ve had similar experiences in the past with women before I knew anything about mones. However, the evidence here looks very strong for it working due to the high density of obsessed girls, with the one normal behaving cougar when I didn’t wear it. The cougar was probably a bad choice for comparison and I should have kept the variables more constant but I was seeking an adventure lol.

Not so much that I misunderstood, I just wanted to clarify in my verbose mannerisms.

Actually though, not wearing TLG for cougar #1 may provide you with a great foil, as a scientific control, for your experiences with cougar #2. I'll be looking forward to the comparison report popcorn

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-04-2020 10:47 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-05-2020 10:56 PM

my spelling not the so great but here it a TLG AND WANTED MAN ARE two phero i have on me

i think i got my own personal free trainer at the gym using TLG and wanted man lol

lady at counter 23 white female she about 135 5,6 meet her everyday at the counter coming in. chat with her for atleast 30 mins everyday exposed her four times to TLG. I chat with she giving me her number so there that i text her she texas me everyday but she dosnt have to text much since we see each other for like 3 hours a day i go to the gym. she watch me since i start my weight loss journey she even took my weigh at the start of the of me going being 467 pounds now down to 225.

well i decide to use wanted man today going to the gym to expose her it and as i was stretching had my head set on and notice someone beside me so pause my music it was her she asked if i wanted some help stretching so as she was helping me she was hands were all touchy feeliy lol she was very handys lol so since she told me she dosnt got any one coming in till later if i wanted help so as she was helping it was more of her all hands on let come to say she come over and want to give me a privite lession at home

before i forget TLG use 3 sprays same with wanted man too
02-05-2020 10:56 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-06-2020 7:56 AM

kpown Wrote:The first factor is the weather is bitter cold with wind. This could be killing the mones I apply it at least weakening them for when I get inside.

It's the wind, if you're outside, in my opinion. I don't think cold is an issue. Indoors, if air is moving towards the other person it may work to your advantage.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
02-06-2020 7:56 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-06-2020 8:09 AM

I saw a couple of examples above that completely fits what I was suggesting. The less you try and steer it and the more you let it work WITH your personality rather than trying to change your personality to fit it, the better it works for you. Excellent work, gents!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-06-2020 8:09 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-06-2020 8:45 AM

Snoopyace Wrote:The less you try and steer it and the more you let it work WITH your personality rather than trying to change your personality to fit it, the better it works for you.

This is good advice for this mix. What I would add...

Try mirroring and concentrating more on the needs and wishes of others than your own while wearing this.

02-06-2020 8:45 AM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-06-2020 6:26 PM

(02-06-2020 7:56 AM)one eye this Wrote:  It's the wind, if you're outside, in my opinion. I don't think cold is an issue. Indoors, if air is moving towards the other person it may work to your advantage.

It seems to me that this product is best as a close proximity tool that takes a bit of time to really set in
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020 6:26 PM by kpown.)
02-06-2020 6:26 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

02-06-2020 7:43 PM

Indoor range seems to be just under two meters. Outdoor would be less, maybe one meter. I think for if it hits too fast or too hard you get bad or at least inappropriate reactions. I agree with the time thing, the longer you let this mix work the better. This mix does not seem to burn out like some others after a certain amount of time.

I've been trying to look at this the other way lately, like what if a woman is wearing this and approaches a man, how does this turn the tables? If another man is wearing TLG around me and so am I what happens now? I'm starting to wonder what works on ME and how vulnerable I am or not to some of these things. This formula seems to affect women more than men?

02-06-2020 7:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah