Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-05-2018 11:46 AM

(10-05-2018 11:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Just wait until the waitress puts her phone number with 'call me' on the check!

Yeah, really!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-05-2018 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-05-2018 4:34 PM

Its on its way! Cant wait!

Effects on others: none yet

Self effects: confidence booster just thinkin how great
it will work and me being the best smelling man
in the room. And me havent even sniffed it yet.

The first mone to give me self effects without
a single spray. Hope it lives up to the hypeYahoo
10-05-2018 4:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 7:53 PM

Good
10-05-2018 7:53 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:07 PM

Three more uses.

Wine tasting with a friend I have recently crossed the line with kissing. 5 sprays covered with The God Father. A perfume/cologne that is 'inspired' by a high end expensive one called Baraonda by Nasomatto. I've never smelled the original, but I think The God Father smells great!

We had a really nice time together with tons of conversation and some good kisses and pictures throughout the day. We had separate beds at the hotel. She told me ahead of time there would not be any clowning and I was truly fine with that. She's an old soul and a very slow worker. I don't have a lot of respect for female sanity these days, but she seems to be one of the very few good ones. She ended up coming into my bed to cuddle before we went to sleep. That is ALL we did and yes, it was fine with me.

The next morning she had a conference at 7am while I slept in. I decided not to shower and not put any more sprays on and just see how day 2 of the 5 spray marinade would work out. We had lunch when she was finished with her conference, then drove 2 1/2 hours back home. I wore Forbidden Plum which again was an 'inspiration.' This time of Plum Japonnais by Tom Ford. I've never smelled Plum Japonnais, but again I like this one. Throughout the ride we chit chatted and she wanted to hang again Saturday night (that night). I showered up and re-did 5 sprays of Love God. She asked if I would pick her up so I did. We went out with the intention of bar hopping, but stayed at one place and again enjoyed the company. When I brought her home she invited me in and she asked for tongue with the kisses this time. Surprising of her. It got to heavy petting through clothes and I freed her surprisingly well intact tits. Very nice indeed for a 45 year old mom. She did some stroking through the pants on me as well. Anyway, that's as far as it went that night, but I really feel the Love God has helped her comfort level with all that's going on with us.

What is awesome is that I can actually sense it from her. And I am just pushing the right buttons at the right times. I do not know her sexual past, nor do I need to, but she is the type that maybe had sex with a guy or two aside from her ex-husband. That's the type I'm dealing with here.

And I don't need any coaching from any of you self-proclaimed alphas out there on when I need to strike. I don't need it. There aren't excuses here @theLaw. That is based on the comment you made on my first review. Part of actually being alpha is knowing that you don't need to always be chasing something. Part of being alpha is laying back and knowing it will come in due time. Let's not derail...

Then came Wednesday. A completely different tinder date invited me over to sit by a fire with her and get to know each other. First time ever seeing her in person. Had only texted. 5 sprays of Love God with each spray cover with a spray from a 10ml decant of Aventus. She loved the Aventus and kept saying how good I smelled. Sitting by the fire just shooting the shit over some beers was actually an awesome way to meet. I saw the awe look that the other fellas talk about. It was definitely in her eyes. Our making out led to me sucking on her nipples and she LOVED that. Some are more sensitive than others and she's the kind that could probably orgasm just from that. It was very hot. At this time she was in my lap and was soon naked. things escalated to fingering her off. She commented how my pants never came off. I said "you were on top of me, I couldn't! But that doesn't mean they won't!" After about 10 minutes of discssion I told her to hold my beer. I took my pants off, but left my boxers on. The look in her eyes while I did that was like she was looking at a tv star or something. 5 minutes later I asked her to hold my beer again, I stood up and slowly started taking off my boxers while her eyes lit up and jaw dropped. I was buck naked and sat back down in my chair next to hers. I leaned over for a kiss and while kissing she grabbed for it and started playing. That lasted for a couple minutes and she abruptly stopped...only to kneel down in front of the fire and in front of my chair and gave me a Blow Job!!!

Blow Jobs are my absolute favorite. 31 year old redhead and cute. When I left she asked if that was the only time she would see me. I told her if I had another invite that we have still have something left we haven't done (fuck). She agreed and the plan is maybe next week.

So I can say this...in the one-on-one situations (dates) for prolonged periods of time, this baby is a winner for me too! I think for me the best part of it is I can sense it working and it just builds the playfulness and confidence almost making ME the tease. The other test run (my previous review) was in a bar with many small conversations that didn't leave me in anyone's close company for too long. Maybe not the best for this particular product.

With these latest three uses, this is right up there with my LIIK v.1 (before the reformulation - the only one I've tried).
That good.
Which is saying a LOT. I've never participated in the Top 5 threads, but LIIK v.1 is right at the top regarding long term exposure situations and dates. Also, mine is unscented and covering with traditional perfumes/colognes works very well. Oh in fact...the gal I went wine tasting with sent me a text on Sunday saying "your scent is still in my car...I like it!" I'm not sure if that was The God Father from Friday, or the Forbidden Plum in car on the way home Saturday. Or if it was slightly part Love God too...

Snoops...you've done well...very well!
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 9:15 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
10-05-2018 9:07 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:58 PM

(10-05-2018 9:07 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  And I don't need any coaching from any of you self-proclaimed alphas out there on when I need to strike. I don't need it. There aren't excuses here @theLaw. That is based on the comment you made on my first review. Part of actually being alpha is knowing that you don't need to always be chasing something. Part of being alpha is laying back and knowing it will come in due time. Let's not derail...

If your night ends in a blow-job, you won't hear a peep out of me. Congrats man!!!

Also, keep in mind that the Great White Whale here is a mix that works on its own, so Snoopy might have just discovered dynamite!!!BombBombBomb

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-05-2018 9:58 PM
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-05-2018 11:55 PM

(10-05-2018 4:34 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Its on its way! Cant wait!

Effects on others: none yet

Self effects: confidence booster just thinkin how great
it will work and me being the best smelling man
in the room. And me havent even sniffed it yet.

The first mone to give me self effects without
a single spray. Hope it lives up to the hypeYahoo

Mine is shipped today too after waiting for a week. I guess we have the same batch, lol.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 11:56 PM by Bloodburn.)
10-05-2018 11:55 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-06-2018 8:18 AM

(10-05-2018 9:07 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  friends.

She ended up coming into my bed to cuddle before we went to sleep.

When I brought her home she invited me in and she asked for tongue with the kisses this time. Surprising of her. It got to heavy petting through clothes and I freed her surprisingly well intact tits. Very nice indeed for a 45 year old mom.

I do not know her sexual past, nor do I need to, but she is the type that maybe had sex with a guy or two aside from her ex-husband.

Nice going.
havent read all your posts so dont have the
foresight of your intentions. Just be prepared.
She may want ta do the horizontal
tango but also sounds like she probably
wants more than that.
As long as you both want the same thing,
things should go well.

Quote:Part of actually being alpha is knowing that you don't need to always be chasing something. Part of being alpha is laying back and knowing it will come in due time.

Agreed. This. You know yourself well.

Me naturally just had it when me was
younger. Somewhere along the journey,
me had become betafied. Trying to correct
results in overcompensated alpha behavior
which creates a whole new set of problems
reactions and crashes.

Just like a car that drifts off
the road, overcompensating can
end up in collision.

Just stopping the beta behavior
without being in your face alpha
is the key.

Quote:That lasted for a couple minutes and she abruptly stopped...only to kneel down in front of the fire and in front of my chair and gave me a Blow Job!!!

Awesome!Good
Can’t beat the Love God!
Whats taking that order so long?

Quote:Oh in fact...the gal I went wine tasting with sent me a text on Sunday saying "your scent is still in my car...I like it!" I'm not sure if that was The God Father from Friday, or the Forbidden Plum in car on the way home Saturday. Or if it was slightly part Love God too...

Gotta be the Remnants of Plum and Love God.
Ladies love plum. Me gonna ordersome
forbidden plum to try.
Lookin forward to more posts. Repped.

Yes thanks Snoops. Cant wait to try.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018 8:23 AM by Lostdreams.)
10-06-2018 8:18 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-06-2018 9:54 AM

(10-05-2018 9:07 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I really feel the Love God has helped her comfort level with all that's going on with us.

What is awesome is that I can actually sense it from her. And I am just pushing the right buttons at the right times.

I saw the awe look that the other fellas talk about. It was definitely in her eyes.

The look in her eyes while I did that was like she was looking at a tv star or something.

I think for me the best part of it is I can sense it working and it just builds the playfulness and confidence almost making ME the tease.

Oh in fact...the gal I went wine tasting with sent me a text on Sunday saying "your scent is still in my car...I like it!"

Well played, sir, well played. So you've now got not one, but two lovely ladies that are pining away for some Happy!

I left the 'known' effects up in the quote just I could could quote Snoopy's favorite truism: Yes. This. Exactly.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-06-2018 9:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-06-2018 11:22 AM

Hey everyone!
I just got word from SnoopyAce that Mara over at LPMP has made the Love God an official in-house product!

You can buy it here: Buy the Love God from LPMP

However, if you want it scented you'll still need to Email them about what scent you desire it to be.

And no, neither Snoopy or I make anything off of this. Snoopy is just the sort (from what i know of him) that not only loves to share, but also finds great delight in the fact that others enjoy his creation. Myself, I'm just so gun-ho over the Love God because it is almost everything I was looking for in a pheromone boost and I think it's awesome that Snoopy saved me years of study, learning, and experimentation by creating it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-06-2018 11:22 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-06-2018 1:25 PM

Thank you, Gladen! I could not have said it better myself! I was selfishly trying to create the perfect blend for me and it seems to work for other guys as well so I sincerely hope they have as much fun with it as we have. Sounds like that is true so far.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-06-2018 1:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah