Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-13-2020 6:17 PM

(01-13-2020 6:12 PM)Principles of Lust Wrote:  Any idea when you will get more Adam's Nectar in? I have a couple weeks of Kingmaker left

I emailed LPMP to see when it would be back in stock. I'll post it here soon as I find out. I have a vested interest in the reply because I am at about half on both my oil and spray bottles. I don't want to run out since I get so many compliments on the scent (and of course, the TLG blend works great!)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-13-2020 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 7:35 AM

(01-13-2020 6:12 PM)Principles of Lust Wrote:  Any idea when you will get more Adam's Nectar in? I have a couple weeks of Kingmaker left

I just got a reply from LPMP and was told that Adam's Nectar (boosted with TLG) is being rebrewed but getting it in the store has been delayed since they are moving the store to a larger location. It should be back in the store cart soon and they'd let me know soon as it is.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-14-2020 7:35 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-14-2020 8:39 AM

(01-14-2020 7:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I just got a reply from LPMP and was told that Adam's Nectar (boosted with TLG) is being rebrewed but getting it in the store has been delayed since they are moving the store to a larger location. It should be back in the store cart soon and they'd let me know soon as it is.

Nice to see this business is doing well.
01-14-2020 8:39 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:08 AM

(01-14-2020 8:39 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Nice to see this business is doing well.

They seem to be. Have you seen pictures of what their old retail store looked like? It was a crazy looking mix of scent related things as well as more metaphysical items.

01-14-2020 9:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:12 AM

(01-14-2020 9:08 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  They seem to be. Have you seen pictures of what their old retail store looked like? It was a crazy looking mix of scent related things as well as more metaphysical items.

Not pertinent, but last wedding anniversary I Emailed them asking if they had any metaphysical items to fit a certain theme and they threw together a photo presentation (that was quite awesome) of trinkets. I was quite impressed and spent a decent bit on things that caught my eye. Their non-pheromone stock is quite elaborate and unique.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-14-2020 9:12 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:17 AM

(01-14-2020 9:12 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Not pertinent, but last wedding anniversary I Emailed them asking if they had any metaphysical items to fit a certain theme and they threw together a photo presentation (that was quite awesome) of trinkets. I was quite impressed and spent a decent bit on things that caught my eye. Their non-pheromone stock is quite elaborate and unique.

I've done the same thing for my bride for birthdays and Christmas. It's pretty cool how they do that, isn't it? You get a bunch of photos and feel like you are at the optometrist. "Which do you like better, this? Or this? Okay, one more. This one? Or this one?"

Everything was so amazing I'd usually end up getting her both. Oh, and for anyone who has a woman in their life, the bath and body products (while usually being limited editions) are also very, very good. I can vouch for the massage butter, especially.

01-14-2020 9:17 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:22 AM

(01-14-2020 9:21 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Can I please say it first? What hyping TLG isn't enough, now you two have to hype their dry goods as well!Girl sigh

AHAHAHA! Yup. Clapping

01-14-2020 9:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:25 AM

Can I please say it first? What hyping TLG isn't enough, now you two have to hype their dry goods as well!

For the record, I am NOT hyping LPMP's other products. I own my own business (as does Snoopy come to think of it) and I really appreciate the effort and service LPMP puts into each and every customer. When a company goes out of their way to ensure I have a positive experience, I like to tell others as heartily recommending the company, product, or service is the best way to show one's appreciation for great service.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 9:26 AM by Gladen.)
01-14-2020 9:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:26 AM

(01-14-2020 9:25 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For the record, I am NOT hyping LPMP's other products. I own my own business (as does Snoopy come to think of it) and I really appreciate the effort and service LPMP puts into each and every customer. When a company goes out of their way to ensure I have a positive experience, I like to tell others as heartily recommending the company, product, or service is the best way to show one's appreciation for great service.

Yes. This. Exactly.

01-14-2020 9:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 9:37 AM

Getting this thread back on track after several pages of derailment...

I'm going with The Love God in Excalibur scent today. 60/40 alcohol/oil spray. Two sprays split between the sides of the neck and tops of the hands. Meeting a female friend for an early lunch and plan on tormenting her by wearing TLG. She happens to be a strong phero responder so it is always interesting to wear something around her. Either she gets really turned on or she can't get out fast enough depending on the blend.

01-14-2020 9:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah