Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-12-2020 5:22 PM

(01-12-2020 5:10 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Too bad there is no realistic way of analyzing all the pheromones on the market and rating their effectiveness in a wide variety of different situations for all the different categories of men and women out there. Unfortunately the extreme numbers of permutations would be astronomical especially since we are all human beings with our own personalities and our own baseline pheromone output.

As a consumer of pheromone products we are forced to resort to trial and error to find out what will work for each of us. As long a a product has real pheromones in it, there will always be some people who love it and some people who hate it.

Maybe someday there will be a next generation pheromone forum that will allow all posts to be categorized as positive, negative, neutral, or non-review. Then there could be tools that could be used to list all users who rated a particular product as positive and a bunch of other search functions similar to that. Maybe there can even be an associated query language that will give the user the ability to aggregate the data in any way the user chooses. As for me, I don't have the time to put together something like this.

Trial and error it will continue to be.

If you look at it, no matter what product (regardless of something that is created absolutely terribly- and even in that event it will still have some people who love it) no matter the product. Indeed, branching out from pheromones look at soda, look at detergent, look at cars, etc. There will be some people who prefer one thing over another and it all boils down in a lot of ways to caveat emptor. Reviews only get you so far.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 5:22 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-12-2020 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:27 PM

(01-12-2020 4:24 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Ones that worked well for that I felt were similar (but yet different) were TKO and HF.

TKO is more of a sex god than love god kind of feel and HF is kind of like the James Bond of Sex.

What is HF?

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
01-12-2020 5:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:32 PM

(01-12-2020 5:27 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  What is HF?

Homme Fatale. I personally LOVE the scent of that one.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-12-2020 5:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:48 PM

(01-12-2020 5:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Fascinating. I wish I had your single minded focus because I don't have the time, energy, focus, nor inclination you have had with regards to The Love God, the people who like it, etc. All with it not necessarily working for you. Personally, when something doesn't necessarily work for me I will comment about it, explain what happened and why I found it not to be a good product FOR ME and then I moved on with my life.

First off, with all due respect Snoopyace, as you are fully aware, TLG and it's main thread, are highly-unusual for this forum.

1. TLG contains one of (if not the) smallest amount of pheromones by volume of any product on the market.

2. You and one other member make up well over 50% of the posts on this thread.

3. LPMP had few reviews for it's products before you created TLG. Just check out these forum stats (most popular companies followed by replies from the three most popular products from their line):

LAL

PXS

AD

APX

LPMP

So when you wonder why I'm so interested in this mix, it's because it is truly unusual in every way. I've put my money where my mouth is and now purchased 4 bottles of TLG, and attempted to test them, detailing my findings on this and one other thread.

You decided to hype a mix by drawing attention to it, so now you get to see how members react to it. All I've done is simply pointed out some data about this thread. Any of my own opinions attached are very clearly stated.

If you truly believe that members should be able to post their opinions, then that includes all opinions. Cheers!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-12-2020 5:48 PM
baelish74
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-12-2020 5:51 PM

(01-12-2020 5:10 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Too bad there is no realistic way of analyzing all the pheromones on the market and rating their effectiveness in a wide variety of different situations for all the different categories of men and women out there. Unfortunately the extreme numbers of permutations would be astronomical especially since we are all human beings with our own personalities and our own baseline pheromone output.

I believe it is doable given enough data points. TLG could be a good test case. Gladen and TheLaw just delivered preliminary proof for that. For a first model we just need to code demographics of the wearer (relationship status, age, ethnicity, experience with mones, etc.), intended use (resetting, bonding, attraction, social, hookup, etc.), demographics of the target, relation between wearer and target (new girl, acquaintance, wife, etc.), and setting (at home, date, office, bar, etc.). Using observed effects (yes/no) as outcome variable one could run a logistic regression to estimate the probability of an effect depending on those variables.

I think it would take me about three to four days to do that. Unfortunately I am incredibly busy until late March. So I will keep it in mind and might be able to look into this over the Easter holidays (no promises).

“I learnt that I’ll never win. Not that way. That’s their game, their rules. I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fuck them. That’s what I know, that’s what I am. And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want”
Lord Baelish
01-12-2020 5:51 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:24 PM

(01-12-2020 5:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Homme Fatale. I personally LOVE the scent of that one.

I can't seem to find it.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
01-12-2020 7:24 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:34 PM

(01-12-2020 7:24 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I can't seem to find it.

I believe this is the correct link to it.

https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/homm...fero-labs/

01-12-2020 7:34 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-12-2020 8:48 PM

There has been a lot of back and forth concerning this mix.

This is me opinion.

1st... Somethings are based on perceptions
Whilst others are based on occurences.
Perception=me noticed more ladies giving me iois and looking at me
Occurences= she followed me into bathroom and gave me a BJ.
Now me perceptions could be off, hyped up by me own enthuism and caught up in mob mentality but occurences are what they are.

Occurences of course could be influenced by multiple factors...in essence not just the mones.

Now me did have a few occurences with this mix that were over the top, but not consistently to be sure.

Me enjoyed this mix but me opinion is it is a better multiple exposure relationship, long term significant other type mone.

Again, this mix does have effects but after testing me personally prefer different mixes.

Me best explanation is
You have your 1 or 2 favorite eateries, then a new eatery opens up, everyone goes there and it's brimming with business. You get caught up in the hype and you enjoy the food, it tastes great. Your perception at first is it's the greatest eatery , great staff, clean floors, great food. You recommend to friends. But afterwards, even though the food is great, you find you prefer the other two eateries because they had your favorite dishes.
Now you still may eat at all three eateries depending on your preference at any time.

If your looking for a relationship Mone then maybe give this a whirl and be patient. If you want a different outcome, this isn't the product for you. All the vendors seem to have great products. First decide what you want ...status, social, sexual, relationship, etc. then pick your product. And try samples.
Remember that just like colognes don't smell the same on different people's that pheromones don't work the same for everyone. Good luck.
01-12-2020 8:48 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-13-2020 5:16 PM

I haven't read this whole thread, I'm just chiming in to say I've got a bottle on the way. Scout

Curiosity... and cats... and all that. If it does things for me it'll do it for anyone, especially since I'm not even looking. Doesn't mean I never will.

I can see where there is some hype here, I think theLaw is trying to keep perspective on the reviews. Less could indeed be more?

After 140 pages of Gladen's journal my only related thought for this thread was that it would have been nice for him to use a wider variety of mixes than the 4 out of 5 times its TLG or some mix of it. Not to talk around you Gladen but reports from you of other mixes given your environment and experience - as well as approach philosophy - could be really useful information to everyone.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-13-2020 5:16 PM
Principles of Lust
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-13-2020 6:12 PM

Any idea when you will get more Adam's Nectar in? I have a couple weeks of Kingmaker left
01-13-2020 6:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah