Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-11-2020 7:00 PM

That’s the short circuit I’ve spoke of Mrgreen

The girl I have been “seeing” for the past few months (more fwb) still says she is nervous when we are together. Not scared nervous. Doesn’t want to screw up nervous. She said she has never felt that way before. I think it also contributes to her record setting orgasms. I’ve seriously never seen a girl that gets instantly soaking wet with a mere look.

TLG seems to have no age limit. It may affect them differently but it still hits. I had a 60s grandmother come up to my table in a restaurant and wanted a picture with me because I was so cute and loved my “MOIST” t shirt. She immediately texted it to her daughter.
01-11-2020 7:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 7:18 PM

(01-11-2020 4:59 PM)baelish74 Wrote:  First of all I would like to thank Snoopyace and Gladen for the warm welcome to the forum.

TLG is my first mone product, this is my first report, so please bear with me.

Background:
I started researching pheromones out of pure despair about a crush I developed with one of my female colleagues/employees. So I am in a friend zone, or rather boss zone scenario. (I know, do not fish off the company pier, etc. Believe me, I tried). I have received mixed signals from here over the last year and I want to get a clearer impression of the signal to noise ratio in this. I will go into the details later, when I report on effects on the primary target. So, patience young grasshopper.

Why TLG?
I was looking for something that does not need a lot of steering and seemed suitable for my primary intention of resetting/bonding/attraction. So the "fire and forget" mantra on TLG seemed the most fitting for me as a newbie.

Application:
Two sprays of Molecule 01 clone divided on neck/wrists.
One Spray of CD Eau Sauvage Extreme EdT to chest
2" of TLG Oil unscented on each side of neck, 4" to every wrist, one dab under the nose

I was on my way out to do some shopping and get new glasses at the optometrician (optician?) as I ran into my postman who handed me the package with TLG. Of course I was eager to try it and applied it right there. First I thought I did smell nothing but I was outdoors and it was very windy. This is why I ended up with 4" instead of two per wrist, although I wanted to start lower.
To make sure to let it dry off I went into the next overheated department store. Unfortunately no unsuspecting ladies I was able to get close to. But I observed the first self-effects.

Self-effects
After 10 minutes my pulse increased significantly, my breathing got deeper and easier in a way I normally only experience after intense workouts, and I experienced enhanced peripheral vision. My posture changed, I walked with my pelvis more pronounced to the front and a little more rolling gait. I felt more social and outgoing. I decided to have lunch at a place I have never been before and afterwards to have a coffee at another place I have never frequented before, although it is very popular in our town. This is very unusual for me. During all interactions with the respective staff I was very talkative and friendly, also unusual.
After doing some post-hoc research in this forum I ascribe these aspects mostly to the cops in the mix and the dab under the nose.

Minor IoIs
Two very small incidents while shopping. I went to something similar to a pound shop/dollar store and walked past a lady (hb0) and noticed (thanks to the enhanced peripheral vision) an unintended big smile towards me, later her eyes followed me around the shop.
Later on I did some grocery shopping. There is a display of their special offers outside the shop that I studied. When turning around I noticed a lady (hb0) standing about 1m beside me and staring at me, totally DITH. She even did not avert her eyes when I stared back at her. Obviously I did not start a conversation but simply walked away.

Optician (main event)
When I went into the Optician store I quickly realized that they don't do walk ins but that I should have gotten an appointment. Nevertheless the owner was very helpful and freed up a slot about 30mins later with his female colleague (yes!). When I returned 30 min later he greeted me like a long lost friend. I am not saying he was so helpful due to the TLG. After all they are trying to sell stuff and he might be very service oriented. At the same time
one can judge by my apparel that I am probably a high value customer. Still I have a hunch he was more friendly to me compared to other customers. I spent about 90 min in the shop and was able to observe his interactions with four other customers.

What is possibly more interesting to you and me is the prolonged interaction between me and the female optician. I would estimate her to be in the lower 30ths, Caucasian, brunette hair, green eyes (hb5). For the first part, when they do the eye examination (look into this apparatus, stare at that screen, if I change this lens, is it better or worse (you know the drill) I did not observe anything unusual. She was just professional and going through the technical routine. This changed when we got out of the examination room and to her desk and she started to enter my personal details into the software. She became very fidgety and was not able to do a single entry without a typo. I even had to spell out my street address to her several times. I live on a well known street just two, streets away from the shop, so she must have known the street. She then told me that she felt nervous and distracted right now but did not know why. Next, when trying to enter the specifications for the new glasses she completely forgot how to use the software in such an obvious way that her boss noticed this from across the room and he left his current customer to give her a step by step walk through. Even under close supervision (click here, do that, etc.) she kept making mistakes. It might be noteworthy here, that she is a master optician herself and has worked there for several years. So it was not an apprentice on her first day.
Next step was to pick out a new frame. That went okay, although I noticed her getting more and more nervous, heavy irregular breathing. I had the urge to tell her to calm down but resisted. The last step is that they find out how to center the glasses in the frame to ensure the sweet spot is actually right. In that process I had to stand right opposite to her and alternatively look into her right/left eye (you probably heard about the soul gazing idea, this was a similar experience). While doing that she blurted out "I am very sorry but I need to get closer to you!" That is kind of a funny remark because she had been in closer proximity to me the entire hour before. My answer was "by all means, please do so". As I had several chances during the whole process to observe her eyes I can tell you that there was no pupil dilation.
At the end she seemed very exhausted and seemed quite relieved to get rid of me but called me back to hand me her business cards with the words "I just wanted to make sure that you know who you were dealing with today". It is a small shop, she is the only female working there. Again I would ascribe this to be part of the normal sales pitch but the fact that she had to call me back could be due to her general nervousness.

Questions/reflection on day 1 with TLG
I think there is definitely something at work here. I liked the self-effects so much that I instantly ordered a couple of Max T 150 sticks and while follow the regimen described in the multi month T 150 thread described on this forum (I do not link it here, I am on my phone and the whole copy/paste thing is just too tedious). I will describe experiences in that thread.
The two minor hits with the respective hb0s were both with older ladies in their 50ths, not really my target age, kind of horrifying to be a granny magnet (no disrespect to the ladies).
The most intriguing to me was the "I need to get closer to you"-episode and I am not able to pin that down. In my world I would see that phrase (and would use it) as a hypnotic suggestion (in a Milton Erickson way). On the other hand - as I did not observe dilated pupils & her general nervousness - it could be an expression of intimidation?

More self-effects testing
As I liked the self effects I put one dab on my upper lip yesterday, and two consecutive dabs (second after four hours) today. Same increase in pulse rate and more energy and focus. I am doing home office because I have deadline on a book chapter. I will try again tomorrow and record pulse rates as well.

Next steps
I will wear TLG to the office Mon to Wed. My primary target will come back from her winter holiday. I have not seen her in about a month. So I want to make the right new impression from the start. She is taking over a new management role in our organization (still partly working for me). So it is now or never to establish a new pattern/break the old one. I will be able to expose her during lunches and some meetings. Additionally we have a social dinner we attend together in the week after and will share a ride to/from that event. I think it will be important to expose her in a more social than business environment.
In addition I will use four other ladies between 25-35, including one lesbian as control subjects.

Moreover I will spend Thu to Fri on a binge drinking weekend with 8 male friends, all high status males (doctors, secretary of state, headmaster (principal) at a school, etc). Two of the guys are super-alpha, ex-special-forces, now running personal protection details for rich Arabs. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In addition our host has a dog that challenges every male person he encounters. We will go to bars and pubs as well, so I will watch out for IoIs from the ladies.

So much for now. I am eager to read your comments/suggestions/advice. Remember I am new to this and cannot compare TLG to other products.

Thanks & best

baelish
First of all I would like to thank Snoopyace and Gladen for the warm welcome to the forum.

TLG is my first mone product, this is my first report, so please bear with me.

Background:
I started researching pheromones out of pure despair about a crush I developed with one of my female colleagues/employees. So I am in a friend zone, or rather boss zone scenario. (I know, do not fish off the company pier, etc. Believe me, I tried). I have received mixed signals from here over the last year and I want to get a clearer impression of the signal to noise ratio in this. I will go into the details later, when I report on effects on the primary target. So, patience young grasshopper.

Why TLG?
I was looking for something that does not need a lot of steering and seemed suitable for my primary intention of resetting/bonding/attraction. So the "fire and forget" mantra on TLG seemed the most fitting for me as a newbie.

Application:
Two sprays of Molecule 01 clone divided on neck/wrists.
One Spray of CD Eau Sauvage Extreme EdT to chest
2" of TLG Oil unscented on each side of neck, 4" to every wrist, one dab under the nose

I was on my way out to do some shopping and get new glasses at the optometrician (optician?) as I ran into my postman who handed me the package with TLG. Of course I was eager to try it and applied it right there. First I thought I did smell nothing but I was outdoors and it was very windy. This is why I ended up with 4" instead of two per wrist, although I wanted to start lower.
To make sure to let it dry off I went into the next overheated department store. Unfortunately no unsuspecting ladies I was able to get close to. But I observed the first self-effects.

Self-effects
After 10 minutes my pulse increased significantly, my breathing got deeper and easier in a way I normally only experience after intense workouts, and I experienced enhanced peripheral vision. My posture changed, I walked with my pelvis more pronounced to the front and a little more rolling gait. I felt more social and outgoing. I decided to have lunch at a place I have never been before and afterwards to have a coffee at another place I have never frequented before, although it is very popular in our town. This is very unusual for me. During all interactions with the respective staff I was very talkative and friendly, also unusual.
After doing some post-hoc research in this forum I ascribe these aspects mostly to the cops in the mix and the dab under the nose.

Minor IoIs
Two very small incidents while shopping. I went to something similar to a pound shop/dollar store and walked past a lady (hb0) and noticed (thanks to the enhanced peripheral vision) an unintended big smile towards me, later her eyes followed me around the shop.
Later on I did some grocery shopping. There is a display of their special offers outside the shop that I studied. When turning around I noticed a lady (hb0) standing about 1m beside me and staring at me, totally DITH. She even did not avert her eyes when I stared back at her. Obviously I did not start a conversation but simply walked away.

Optician (main event)
When I went into the Optician store I quickly realized that they don't do walk ins but that I should have gotten an appointment. Nevertheless the owner was very helpful and freed up a slot about 30mins later with his female colleague (yes!). When I returned 30 min later he greeted me like a long lost friend. I am not saying he was so helpful due to the TLG. After all they are trying to sell stuff and he might be very service oriented. At the same time
one can judge by my apparel that I am probably a high value customer. Still I have a hunch he was more friendly to me compared to other customers. I spent about 90 min in the shop and was able to observe his interactions with four other customers.

What is possibly more interesting to you and me is the prolonged interaction between me and the female optician. I would estimate her to be in the lower 30ths, Caucasian, brunette hair, green eyes (hb5). For the first part, when they do the eye examination (look into this apparatus, stare at that screen, if I change this lens, is it better or worse (you know the drill) I did not observe anything unusual. She was just professional and going through the technical routine. This changed when we got out of the examination room and to her desk and she started to enter my personal details into the software. She became very fidgety and was not able to do a single entry without a typo. I even had to spell out my street address to her several times. I live on a well known street just two, streets away from the shop, so she must have known the street. She then told me that she felt nervous and distracted right now but did not know why. Next, when trying to enter the specifications for the new glasses she completely forgot how to use the software in such an obvious way that her boss noticed this from across the room and he left his current customer to give her a step by step walk through. Even under close supervision (click here, do that, etc.) she kept making mistakes. It might be noteworthy here, that she is a master optician herself and has worked there for several years. So it was not an apprentice on her first day.
Next step was to pick out a new frame. That went okay, although I noticed her getting more and more nervous, heavy irregular breathing. I had the urge to tell her to calm down but resisted. The last step is that they find out how to center the glasses in the frame to ensure the sweet spot is actually right. In that process I had to stand right opposite to her and alternatively look into her right/left eye (you probably heard about the soul gazing idea, this was a similar experience). While doing that she blurted out "I am very sorry but I need to get closer to you!" That is kind of a funny remark because she had been in closer proximity to me the entire hour before. My answer was "by all means, please do so". As I had several chances during the whole process to observe her eyes I can tell you that there was no pupil dilation.
At the end she seemed very exhausted and seemed quite relieved to get rid of me but called me back to hand me her business cards with the words "I just wanted to make sure that you know who you were dealing with today". It is a small shop, she is the only female working there. Again I would ascribe this to be part of the normal sales pitch but the fact that she had to call me back could be due to her general nervousness.

Questions/reflection on day 1 with TLG
I think there is definitely something at work here. I liked the self-effects so much that I instantly ordered a couple of Max T 150 sticks and while follow the regimen described in the multi month T 150 thread described on this forum (I do not link it here, I am on my phone and the whole copy/paste thing is just too tedious). I will describe experiences in that thread.
The two minor hits with the respective hb0s were both with older ladies in their 50ths, not really my target age, kind of horrifying to be a granny magnet (no disrespect to the ladies).
The most intriguing to me was the "I need to get closer to you"-episode and I am not able to pin that down. In my world I would see that phrase (and would use it) as a hypnotic suggestion (in a Milton Erickson way). On the other hand - as I did not observe dilated pupils & her general nervousness - it could be an expression of intimidation?

More self-effects testing
As I liked the self effects I put one dab on my upper lip yesterday, and two consecutive dabs (second after four hours) today. Same increase in pulse rate and more energy and focus. I am doing home office because I have deadline on a book chapter. I will try again tomorrow and record pulse rates as well.

Next steps
I will wear TLG to the office Mon to Wed. My primary target will come back from her winter holiday. I have not seen her in about a month. So I want to make the right new impression from the start. She is taking over a new management role in our organization (still partly working for me). So it is now or never to establish a new pattern/break the old one. I will be able to expose her during lunches and some meetings. Additionally we have a social dinner we attend together in the week after and will share a ride to/from that event. I think it will be important to expose her in a more social than business environment.
In addition I will use four other ladies between 25-35, including one lesbian as control subjects.

Moreover I will spend Thu to Fri on a binge drinking weekend with 8 male friends, all high status males (doctors, secretary of state, headmaster (principal) at a school, etc). Two of the guys are super-alpha, ex-special-forces, now running personal protection details for rich Arabs. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In addition our host has a dog that challenges every male person he encounters. We will go to bars and pubs as well, so I will watch out for IoIs from the ladies.

So much for now. I am eager to read your comments/suggestions/advice. Remember I am new to this and cannot compare TLG to other products.

Thanks & best

baelish

Just had to rep your report man, thank you for your time writing a really good report up, keep up the great work!!!
01-11-2020 7:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

baelish74
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-11-2020 7:29 PM

(01-11-2020 7:00 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  That’s the short circuit I’ve spoke of Mrgreen

Thanks Juic3d,

I have tried to read all pages of the TLG thread (took me a couple of nights) and remember the short circuit topic/idea. Now that I have apparently experienced it I have a much clearer idea of what you mean.

My impression was that it took her awareness away from me and back to herself. That might be partly due to the fact that I am an introvert and interpret others feelings through my own experience.

If one observes this short circuit would that be a good entry point into her mind? Does it assist in bypassing their conscious defences? I am totally willing to test that but shrank back because she seemed very self-occupied and less open to the outside world.

“I learnt that I’ll never win. Not that way. That’s their game, their rules. I’m not going to fight them, I’m going to fuck them. That’s what I know, that’s what I am. And only by admitting what we are can we get what we want”
Lord Baelish
01-11-2020 7:29 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 7:44 PM

It could. She could also put up her guard and try to forget that feeling. One thing about it, it was memorable. She probably won’t act like that next time. But pay careful attention to how she does act.
01-11-2020 7:44 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 10:37 PM

@baelish74

I read your report. I too had the same experience. I went in for an job interview. The young lady acted very nervous and fidgety. She doodled (drawing random pictures) on her paper in a nervous way and started to nervously play with her necklace. But the thing was, I had on TKO the day before.
01-11-2020 10:37 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-12-2020 7:34 AM

(01-08-2020 9:45 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The only "over hype" I can see is that a few members (including myself as the most guilty of this) constantly shared our enthusiasm and excitement over the blend with verve. While that most definitely did boost its popularity, the reviews speak for themselves. Despite the dismissal of some, TLG still has positive reviews from more than 90 individual members here; among them our eldest and most respected members.

90 users besides you and Snoopy is a good testing ground.... How did you keep tabs on so many? Did you read the whole thread again? You addict ;)

So now the million dollar question : Out of a large pool like 90 people how many closed new women? Reports on Kissing, BJ's , Sex etc... I know TLG is marketed as a relationship mix but I'm sure quite a few of these people got the version with extra cops.... So what percentage of new closes were there?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020 7:35 AM by dsouza.)
01-12-2020 7:34 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-12-2020 12:22 PM

(01-12-2020 7:34 AM)dsouza Wrote:  How did you keep tabs on so many? Did you read the whole thread again? You addict ;)

Umm...kind of. I went through the thread, other's journals, and other's mentions and put their name in a positive, neutral, or negative list. Once their name was in, I had no need to thoroughly read any additional posts, except to note if their opinion had changed (Incidentally there were a few that changed from "negative or no effect" to positive, but none in reverse). Knowing the my and Snoopy's opinions remain positive, and where certain others have ended up, made it easy to ignore a large bulk of the posts.

I didn't track events, just opinions, but recall reading such things as "this is borderline dangerous", "I've f-closed my last three dates wearing this", etc. I'd say (and this is my impression) that roughly 60-70% of the positive reviewers noted some sort of escalation/ seduction experience..although that is tempered by multiple uses, personality, game, etc.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-12-2020 12:22 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 12:52 PM

I was wondering what other blends can I transition to from TLG? I imagine that exposing the same blend over and over again to the target will eventually become normal or "boring" to them. What other blends can we transition back and forth into from TLG without it being too "unnatural" and more believable?
01-12-2020 12:52 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2020 1:24 PM

Idk that it gets boring. The guy wearing it might, and no blend can help that. But the signature becomes part of you. Her reaction may not be the short circuit every time, and someone could possibly confuse that for it not working as well. But if you get past point A, you move to point B. You don’t have to keep doing circles around point A. If she’s still around, her feeling are deepening. I’ve found switching out can cause confusion though. To the point girls will say something feels different. I’ve learned not to jump around from product to product to often.
01-12-2020 1:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-12-2020 1:50 PM

(01-12-2020 12:52 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I was wondering what other blends can I transition to from TLG? I imagine that exposing the same blend over and over again to the target will eventually become normal or "boring" to them. What other blends can we transition back and forth into from TLG without it being too "unnatural" and more believable?

It's been my experience that people are exposed to TLG don't necessarily get 'bored' with it but that they begin to associate the feelings they have with you and if you shake things up too much it can cause issues.

If you choose to try a different blend around them, I'd suggest something with a similar vibe depending on your intention. If you want something a bit more sexual, I'd suggest going with Wanted Man or maybe Charisma from LPMP. Both (being Love Potion phero blends) have a similar feel to The Love God. Not as imprinting but more sexual or attraction driven.

In other words, I would have to concur with Juic3d's assessment.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-12-2020 1:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah