Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-09-2020 4:34 AM

i wanna make what i said clear:

TLG does have plenty of positive reviews.
what i am saying is that it appears to have wayy more positive review then any other product and that is mostly due to gladen and snoopy.
now, i am definitely not blaming you in anything, if you find a product you like and you want to write about it all day then its great!

i am just mentioning what i am noticing, and that is that TLG appears to be head and shoulders above the "competition" and i believe that its not.

and i definitely think its bad for beginners.
i think that that best mone for beginners is one that is easy to steer, yes, but also have some clear effects that are easy to notice.
01-09-2020 4:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-09-2020 10:25 AM

(01-09-2020 4:34 AM)Hombre Wrote:  and i definitely think its bad for beginners.
i think that that best mone for beginners is one that is easy to steer, yes, but also have some clear effects that are easy to notice.

In my opinion, TLG is a great beginner product. Some guys will get clear effects and those guys are probably better off with TLG and other products that are softer. The guys that don't get clear effects from TLG would be better off with louder product such as Bad Wolf. The guys who find TLG to be too loud can move to softer Androstenone free products.

I think TLG is a great middle of the road starting point in the pheromone journey. How TLG works for a new guy will determine what products the new guy buys next (if any).
01-09-2020 10:25 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-09-2020 10:47 AM

(01-09-2020 10:25 AM)metaltree Wrote:  In my opinion, TLG is a great beginner product. Some guys will get clear effects and those guys are probably better off with TLG and other products that are softer. The guys that don't get clear effects from TLG would be better off with louder product such as Bad Wolf. The guys who find TLG to be too loud can move to softer Androstenone free products.

I think TLG is a great middle of the road starting point in the pheromone journey. How TLG works for a new guy will determine what products the new guy buys next (if any).

This is actually an excellent way of looking at things from the perspective of someone new to pheromones. Regardless of which product you choose to start with. Look for a good all around product (such as The Love God) and work from there. I cannot use Bad Wolf as no matter what dose I tried, I had people cowering in fear of me. That doesn't mean that it isn't a great product for someone else. It really is very personal what products work and don't work based on our personality as well as our personal chemistry.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-09-2020 10:47 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2020 10:19 AM

I couldn't take it anymore so I have to order TLG I have high hopes for this blend. See what all the fuzz is all about.

Snoopyyace seem to have every pheromone under the sun so this should be interesting pheromone to use.

I order it off of aromafero
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 10:25 AM by mdw.)
01-10-2020 10:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-10-2020 12:20 PM

(01-10-2020 10:19 AM)mdw Wrote:  I couldn't take it anymore so I have to order TLG I have high hopes for this blend. See what all the fuzz is all about.

Snoopyyace seem to have every pheromone under the sun so this should be interesting pheromone to use.

I order it off of aromafero

I’m hoping it works as well for you as it has for so many of us. Just remember to be yourself and have fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-10-2020 12:20 PM
baelish74
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2020 4:59 PM

First of all I would like to thank Snoopyace and Gladen for the warm welcome to the forum.

TLG is my first mone product, this is my first report, so please bear with me.

Background:
I started researching pheromones out of pure despair about a crush I developed with one of my female colleagues/employees. So I am in a friend zone, or rather boss zone scenario. (I know, do not fish off the company pier, etc. Believe me, I tried). I have received mixed signals from here over the last year and I want to get a clearer impression of the signal to noise ratio in this. I will go into the details later, when I report on effects on the primary target. So, patience young grasshopper.

Why TLG?
I was looking for something that does not need a lot of steering and seemed suitable for my primary intention of resetting/bonding/attraction. So the "fire and forget" mantra on TLG seemed the most fitting for me as a newbie.

Application:
Two sprays of Molecule 01 clone divided on neck/wrists.
One Spray of CD Eau Sauvage Extreme EdT to chest
2" of TLG Oil unscented on each side of neck, 4" to every wrist, one dab under the nose

I was on my way out to do some shopping and get new glasses at the optometrician (optician?) as I ran into my postman who handed me the package with TLG. Of course I was eager to try it and applied it right there. First I thought I did smell nothing but I was outdoors and it was very windy. This is why I ended up with 4" instead of two per wrist, although I wanted to start lower.
To make sure to let it dry off I went into the next overheated department store. Unfortunately no unsuspecting ladies I was able to get close to. But I observed the first self-effects.

Self-effects
After 10 minutes my pulse increased significantly, my breathing got deeper and easier in a way I normally only experience after intense workouts, and I experienced enhanced peripheral vision. My posture changed, I walked with my pelvis more pronounced to the front and a little more rolling gait. I felt more social and outgoing. I decided to have lunch at a place I have never been before and afterwards to have a coffee at another place I have never frequented before, although it is very popular in our town. This is very unusual for me. During all interactions with the respective staff I was very talkative and friendly, also unusual.
After doing some post-hoc research in this forum I ascribe these aspects mostly to the cops in the mix and the dab under the nose.

Minor IoIs
Two very small incidents while shopping. I went to something similar to a pound shop/dollar store and walked past a lady (hb0) and noticed (thanks to the enhanced peripheral vision) an unintended big smile towards me, later her eyes followed me around the shop.
Later on I did some grocery shopping. There is a display of their special offers outside the shop that I studied. When turning around I noticed a lady (hb0) standing about 1m beside me and staring at me, totally DITH. She even did not avert her eyes when I stared back at her. Obviously I did not start a conversation but simply walked away.

Optician (main event)
When I went into the Optician store I quickly realized that they don't do walk ins but that I should have gotten an appointment. Nevertheless the owner was very helpful and freed up a slot about 30mins later with his female colleague (yes!). When I returned 30 min later he greeted me like a long lost friend. I am not saying he was so helpful due to the TLG. After all they are trying to sell stuff and he might be very service oriented. At the same time
one can judge by my apparel that I am probably a high value customer. Still I have a hunch he was more friendly to me compared to other customers. I spent about 90 min in the shop and was able to observe his interactions with four other customers.

What is possibly more interesting to you and me is the prolonged interaction between me and the female optician. I would estimate her to be in the lower 30ths, Caucasian, brunette hair, green eyes (hb5). For the first part, when they do the eye examination (look into this apparatus, stare at that screen, if I change this lens, is it better or worse (you know the drill) I did not observe anything unusual. She was just professional and going through the technical routine. This changed when we got out of the examination room and to her desk and she started to enter my personal details into the software. She became very fidgety and was not able to do a single entry without a typo. I even had to spell out my street address to her several times. I live on a well known street just two, streets away from the shop, so she must have known the street. She then told me that she felt nervous and distracted right now but did not know why. Next, when trying to enter the specifications for the new glasses she completely forgot how to use the software in such an obvious way that her boss noticed this from across the room and he left his current customer to give her a step by step walk through. Even under close supervision (click here, do that, etc.) she kept making mistakes. It might be noteworthy here, that she is a master optician herself and has worked there for several years. So it was not an apprentice on her first day.
Next step was to pick out a new frame. That went okay, although I noticed her getting more and more nervous, heavy irregular breathing. I had the urge to tell her to calm down but resisted. The last step is that they find out how to center the glasses in the frame to ensure the sweet spot is actually right. In that process I had to stand right opposite to her and alternatively look into her right/left eye (you probably heard about the soul gazing idea, this was a similar experience). While doing that she blurted out "I am very sorry but I need to get closer to you!" That is kind of a funny remark because she had been in closer proximity to me the entire hour before. My answer was "by all means, please do so". As I had several chances during the whole process to observe her eyes I can tell you that there was no pupil dilation.
At the end she seemed very exhausted and seemed quite relieved to get rid of me but called me back to hand me her business cards with the words "I just wanted to make sure that you know who you were dealing with today". It is a small shop, she is the only female working there. Again I would ascribe this to be part of the normal sales pitch but the fact that she had to call me back could be due to her general nervousness.

Questions/reflection on day 1 with TLG
I think there is definitely something at work here. I liked the self-effects so much that I instantly ordered a couple of Max T 150 sticks and while follow the regimen described in the multi month T 150 thread described on this forum (I do not link it here, I am on my phone and the whole copy/paste thing is just too tedious). I will describe experiences in that thread.
The two minor hits with the respective hb0s were both with older ladies in their 50ths, not really my target age, kind of horrifying to be a granny magnet (no disrespect to the ladies).
The most intriguing to me was the "I need to get closer to you"-episode and I am not able to pin that down. In my world I would see that phrase (and would use it) as a hypnotic suggestion (in a Milton Erickson way). On the other hand - as I did not observe dilated pupils & her general nervousness - it could be an expression of intimidation?

More self-effects testing
As I liked the self effects I put one dab on my upper lip yesterday, and two consecutive dabs (second after four hours) today. Same increase in pulse rate and more energy and focus. I am doing home office because I have deadline on a book chapter. I will try again tomorrow and record pulse rates as well.

Next steps
I will wear TLG to the office Mon to Wed. My primary target will come back from her winter holiday. I have not seen her in about a month. So I want to make the right new impression from the start. She is taking over a new management role in our organization (still partly working for me). So it is now or never to establish a new pattern/break the old one. I will be able to expose her during lunches and some meetings. Additionally we have a social dinner we attend together in the week after and will share a ride to/from that event. I think it will be important to expose her in a more social than business environment.
In addition I will use four other ladies between 25-35, including one lesbian as control subjects.

Moreover I will spend Thu to Fri on a binge drinking weekend with 8 male friends, all high status males (doctors, secretary of state, headmaster (principal) at a school, etc). Two of the guys are super-alpha, ex-special-forces, now running personal protection details for rich Arabs. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In addition our host has a dog that challenges every male person he encounters. We will go to bars and pubs as well, so I will watch out for IoIs from the ladies.

So much for now. I am eager to read your comments/suggestions/advice. Remember I am new to this and cannot compare TLG to other products.

Thanks & best

baelish
First of all I would like to thank Snoopyace and Gladen for the warm welcome to the forum.

TLG is my first mone product, this is my first report, so please bear with me.

Background:
I started researching pheromones out of pure despair about a crush I developed with one of my female colleagues/employees. So I am in a friend zone, or rather boss zone scenario. (I know, do not fish off the company pier, etc. Believe me, I tried). I have received mixed signals from here over the last year and I want to get a clearer impression of the signal to noise ratio in this. I will go into the details later, when I report on effects on the primary target. So, patience young grasshopper.

Why TLG?
I was looking for something that does not need a lot of steering and seemed suitable for my primary intention of resetting/bonding/attraction. So the "fire and forget" mantra on TLG seemed the most fitting for me as a newbie.

Application:
Two sprays of Molecule 01 clone divided on neck/wrists.
One Spray of CD Eau Sauvage Extreme EdT to chest
2" of TLG Oil unscented on each side of neck, 4" to every wrist, one dab under the nose

I was on my way out to do some shopping and get new glasses at the optometrician (optician?) as I ran into my postman who handed me the package with TLG. Of course I was eager to try it and applied it right there. First I thought I did smell nothing but I was outdoors and it was very windy. This is why I ended up with 4" instead of two per wrist, although I wanted to start lower.
To make sure to let it dry off I went into the next overheated department store. Unfortunately no unsuspecting ladies I was able to get close to. But I observed the first self-effects.

Self-effects
After 10 minutes my pulse increased significantly, my breathing got deeper and easier in a way I normally only experience after intense workouts, and I experienced enhanced peripheral vision. My posture changed, I walked with my pelvis more pronounced to the front and a little more rolling gait. I felt more social and outgoing. I decided to have lunch at a place I have never been before and afterwards to have a coffee at another place I have never frequented before, although it is very popular in our town. This is very unusual for me. During all interactions with the respective staff I was very talkative and friendly, also unusual.
After doing some post-hoc research in this forum I ascribe these aspects mostly to the cops in the mix and the dab under the nose.

Minor IoIs
Two very small incidents while shopping. I went to something similar to a pound shop/dollar store and walked past a lady (hb0) and noticed (thanks to the enhanced peripheral vision) an unintended big smile towards me, later her eyes followed me around the shop.
Later on I did some grocery shopping. There is a display of their special offers outside the shop that I studied. When turning around I noticed a lady (hb0) standing about 1m beside me and staring at me, totally DITH. She even did not avert her eyes when I stared back at her. Obviously I did not start a conversation but simply walked away.

Optician (main event)
When I went into the Optician store I quickly realized that they don't do walk ins but that I should have gotten an appointment. Nevertheless the owner was very helpful and freed up a slot about 30mins later with his female colleague (yes!). When I returned 30 min later he greeted me like a long lost friend. I am not saying he was so helpful due to the TLG. After all they are trying to sell stuff and he might be very service oriented. At the same time
one can judge by my apparel that I am probably a high value customer. Still I have a hunch he was more friendly to me compared to other customers. I spent about 90 min in the shop and was able to observe his interactions with four other customers.

What is possibly more interesting to you and me is the prolonged interaction between me and the female optician. I would estimate her to be in the lower 30ths, Caucasian, brunette hair, green eyes (hb5). For the first part, when they do the eye examination (look into this apparatus, stare at that screen, if I change this lens, is it better or worse (you know the drill) I did not observe anything unusual. She was just professional and going through the technical routine. This changed when we got out of the examination room and to her desk and she started to enter my personal details into the software. She became very fidgety and was not able to do a single entry without a typo. I even had to spell out my street address to her several times. I live on a well known street just two, streets away from the shop, so she must have known the street. She then told me that she felt nervous and distracted right now but did not know why. Next, when trying to enter the specifications for the new glasses she completely forgot how to use the software in such an obvious way that her boss noticed this from across the room and he left his current customer to give her a step by step walk through. Even under close supervision (click here, do that, etc.) she kept making mistakes. It might be noteworthy here, that she is a master optician herself and has worked there for several years. So it was not an apprentice on her first day.
Next step was to pick out a new frame. That went okay, although I noticed her getting more and more nervous, heavy irregular breathing. I had the urge to tell her to calm down but resisted. The last step is that they find out how to center the glasses in the frame to ensure the sweet spot is actually right. In that process I had to stand right opposite to her and alternatively look into her right/left eye (you probably heard about the soul gazing idea, this was a similar experience). While doing that she blurted out "I am very sorry but I need to get closer to you!" That is kind of a funny remark because she had been in closer proximity to me the entire hour before. My answer was "by all means, please do so". As I had several chances during the whole process to observe her eyes I can tell you that there was no pupil dilation.
At the end she seemed very exhausted and seemed quite relieved to get rid of me but called me back to hand me her business cards with the words "I just wanted to make sure that you know who you were dealing with today". It is a small shop, she is the only female working there. Again I would ascribe this to be part of the normal sales pitch but the fact that she had to call me back could be due to her general nervousness.

Questions/reflection on day 1 with TLG
I think there is definitely something at work here. I liked the self-effects so much that I instantly ordered a couple of Max T 150 sticks and while follow the regimen described in the multi month T 150 thread described on this forum (I do not link it here, I am on my phone and the whole copy/paste thing is just too tedious). I will describe experiences in that thread.
The two minor hits with the respective hb0s were both with older ladies in their 50ths, not really my target age, kind of horrifying to be a granny magnet (no disrespect to the ladies).
The most intriguing to me was the "I need to get closer to you"-episode and I am not able to pin that down. In my world I would see that phrase (and would use it) as a hypnotic suggestion (in a Milton Erickson way). On the other hand - as I did not observe dilated pupils & her general nervousness - it could be an expression of intimidation?

More self-effects testing
As I liked the self effects I put one dab on my upper lip yesterday, and two consecutive dabs (second after four hours) today. Same increase in pulse rate and more energy and focus. I am doing home office because I have deadline on a book chapter. I will try again tomorrow and record pulse rates as well.

Next steps
I will wear TLG to the office Mon to Wed. My primary target will come back from her winter holiday. I have not seen her in about a month. So I want to make the right new impression from the start. She is taking over a new management role in our organization (still partly working for me). So it is now or never to establish a new pattern/break the old one. I will be able to expose her during lunches and some meetings. Additionally we have a social dinner we attend together in the week after and will share a ride to/from that event. I think it will be important to expose her in a more social than business environment.
In addition I will use four other ladies between 25-35, including one lesbian as control subjects.

Moreover I will spend Thu to Fri on a binge drinking weekend with 8 male friends, all high status males (doctors, secretary of state, headmaster (principal) at a school, etc). Two of the guys are super-alpha, ex-special-forces, now running personal protection details for rich Arabs. It will be interesting to see how that turns out. In addition our host has a dog that challenges every male person he encounters. We will go to bars and pubs as well, so I will watch out for IoIs from the ladies.

So much for now. I am eager to read your comments/suggestions/advice. Remember I am new to this and cannot compare TLG to other products.

Thanks & best

baelish
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 4:59 PM by baelish74.)
01-11-2020 4:59 PM
Principles of Lust
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2020 5:00 PM

TLG can be defined as a 'beginner' mix...but it's so much more. Maybe a universal mix? Haven't posted here much but I've been wearing the TLG Kingmaker for a couple months now...mostly at work. Yup def need to get out more as most of my exp have been in the work env.
01-11-2020 5:00 PM
baelish74
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2020 5:10 PM

(01-11-2020 5:00 PM)Principles of Lust Wrote:  Haven't posted here much but I've been wearing the TLG Kingmaker for a couple months now...mostly at work.

So, you would classify it as a safe for work mix? What is your experience & in what kind of environment do you work?

Thx baelish
01-11-2020 5:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-11-2020 5:32 PM

(01-11-2020 4:59 PM)baelish74 Wrote:  TLG is my first mone product, this is my first report, so please bear with me.

Sounds like a fun initial foray into Phero-World!

From the way you described it, it sounds to me like she was quite smitten but had difficulty, at least at first, with associating the feelings with you directly, and then some wonderment as to why you were making her feel that way. Her exclaiming desire to get closer to you could be construed as her wanting to be close to you because she loved the emotional feelings (or that she just needed to be closer for professional reasons). In any event, I doubt it was intimidation.

All in all, it sounds to me like the doors opened and you declined walking through them at that particular moment. Myself, I'd probably have dropped some loaded words and some subtle innuendo and pierced her soul like Valerian steel...but that's me, I tend to use my ABC's (Always Be C-ducing).

I am, however, eagerly anticipating your report of the interactions when you go to pick up your glasses. How she reacts then, with the seeds of TLG sown, will buttress or negate my initial assumptions.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-11-2020 5:32 PM
baelish74
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2020 5:52 PM

(01-11-2020 5:32 PM)Gladen Wrote:  In any event, I doubt it was intimidation. Nea

Good to hear (read) that.

Quote:

All in all, it sounds to me like the doors opened and you declined walking through them at that particular moment. Myself, I'd probably have dropped some loaded words and some subtle innuendo and pierced her soul like Valerian steel...but that's me, I tend to use my ABC's (Always Be C-ducing).

Yes, you are a Master of the Water Dance.

touche

I might be able to stick them with the pointy end on a very good day.

Quote:

I am, however, eagerly anticipating your report of the interactions when you go to pick up your glasses. How she reacts then, with the seeds of TLG sown, will buttress or negate my initial assumptions.

Apparently it will take 10 working days to get the glasses done. I will report back
01-11-2020 5:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah