Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-07-2020 8:26 AM

(01-07-2020 4:50 AM)Horizon Wrote:  Just to have a reply to all this sudden negative posts:

Or perhaps just a fair and balanced critic.

Some members tend to "sell" their experience with mixes, so when they see that a mix didn't work for others, it can create a bit of cognitive dissonance.

Here's one of your reviews from 2016:

Quote:Was out tonight again with my new fixed L2kv1 again.

Mixed it like usually with some NNPA and thought since i missed my old TAA, just using some IH t keep the girls happy and maybe open them up.

4 sprays of L2Kv1 + 1 drop NNPA + 2 Sprays IH

I never experinced hits like this ever before.

Entered the club alone, did a big round through the 2 dancefloors and ended up standing against the bar with a drink.

While i walked around people just made like a corridor for me and gave me space to walk freely and smiled at me. When i chilled at the bar and looked around literally every girl gave me some IoIs and smiled at me. The girls around me came closer and closer aroudnd me and fighted for my attention. Two differnet dudes invited me for drinks and asked me a shittone of questions and introduced me two their female freinds they were with. The other girls just kept dancing aroudn me and bumping into me, standing on my feets, rubbing their ass against me etc.

To keep it short, its was just insane, i think even some famous rockstar couldnt ask for me Big Grin

One thing is for sure i am gonna try this mix again and findout if it is repeatable. If so, i just think i got my holy grail, panty dropper.
source: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Unbelievable-hits-L2K-IH

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 8:39 AM by theLaw.)
01-07-2020 8:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-07-2020 10:04 AM

(01-06-2020 9:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Either a mix works for you or it doesn't. Just because it does nothing for you doesn't mean it does nothing for other people. Everyone is different. Everyone has a baseline pheromone signature, baseline personality, and baseline vibe. No product will work for everyone.

Great post. I'll also add, just because it does work for you doesn't mean it works for other people. Everyone is different. The great thing and frustrating thing about mones is in the previous statement. Some people need several sprays for a product to produce results they are after. Some people will straight ghost/OD with just a dab of the straw from the sprayer. That's why listing dosages, oil or spray, bulb dropper or euro dropper, scented or unscented are very helpful and very much appreciated. For some, products in combo work best. Others, products need to be used solo. Some ingredients produce self effects that put you on top of the world. Others ruin your day or can put you down and out for several days. You need all reviews whether good or bad to decide what works best for you. Everyone is different.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 10:19 AM by whisper.)
01-07-2020 10:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 11:31 AM

due to me finishing some of my favorite blends and have no money to buy new mones, i have revisited TLG.

i have used this blend for over 40 times by now.
recently started to mix the unscented spray with a bit of essential oils.

i still have no solid grasp on its effects.
its the only blend that i have used so much and havnt noticed a clear effect it has.
that is not to say that it dosnt have clear effects.

i do think its overhyped, but i also think its a solid blend.

i really like it as a daily mone since its versatile, have wide range of effectiveness, not polarizing and have a low mone concentration so the buildup and other related issues are not a problem.

it seems like the blend makes me much more charming with the ladys and with some men.
01-07-2020 11:31 AM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 1:29 PM

I experience anxiety with TLG because I overdosed on it. Day 1, I applied it (roll on oil) over on top of my hand in the morning, did it again in the late afternoon hours. Washed it off at night. Day 2, did the same application in the morning and afternoon. Started to have anxiety on day 2 in the afternoon. Had the same experience with GOA in the past. Washed it off at night. Felt normal on day 3 with no TLG. So I plan to use it once in a while now that I know what my limits are.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 1:46 PM by Thor.)
01-07-2020 1:29 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 5:51 PM

(01-07-2020 11:31 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i have used this blend for over 40 times by now.
recently started to mix the unscented spray with a bit of essential oils.

i still have no solid grasp on its effects.
its the only blend that i have used so much and havnt noticed a clear effect it has.
that is not to say that it dosnt have clear effects.

i do think its overhyped, but i also think its a solid blend.

This is a bit discouraging.... I was really looking forward to my sample arriving.. Its my first ever pheromone to try...

What were the ones that you liked better?
01-07-2020 5:51 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 2:02 AM

(01-07-2020 5:51 PM)kpown Wrote:  This is a bit discouraging.... I was really looking forward to my sample arriving.. Its my first ever pheromone to try...

What were the ones that you liked better?

dont be discouraged, i think its a really bad mone for a beginner because its hard to be sure what its doing, but i feel that it is effective.

i think its overhyped because its the most talked about blend and its being praised maybe more then any other blend and its objectively not better then all the other blends for sure.

as i said, i think its really good as a daily mone for many people, it has its advantages.

me personally, similar blends that i like better are:
the hookup, xist, taboo, nude/nude alpha, posses/ posses alpha.
maybe voodoo but i dont know if i should call them similar.

that being said, i think TLG has one advantage for daily use over these blends (aside from xist), due to its low mone content.
you should not have problems with buildup or burning out with TLG.
01-08-2020 2:02 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2020 9:45 AM

(01-08-2020 2:02 AM)Hombre Wrote:  dont be discouraged, i think its a really bad mone for a beginner because its hard to be sure what its doing, but i feel that it is effective.
Others, however, have stated that they feel it is a good product for beginners because it has almost no learning curve (which is neither here nor there).

I feel that due to its complicated nature that it enhances certain positive attributes of the wearer. Previously I've referred to this as polymorphic. Because it is a somewhat complex blend it brings out different traits for the wearer depending upon their personality, body chemistry, and social aptitude and approach. One can, for basic purposes, consider it a sort of personal magnifier. By its very nature it is a little bit of this, a little of that, and a modicum of that other thing all at once. Most look at pheromones as doing something; TLG enhances what you do and what you are.

I can easily see how that would delight some and confound others.

(01-08-2020 2:02 AM)Hombre Wrote:  i think its overhyped because its the most talked about blend and its being praised maybe more then any other blend and its objectively not better then all the other blends for sure.

The only "over hype" I can see is that a few members (including myself as the most guilty of this) constantly shared our enthusiasm and excitement over the blend with verve. While that most definitely did boost its popularity, the reviews speak for themselves. Despite the dismissal of some, TLG still has positive reviews from more than 90 individual members here; among them our eldest and most respected members.

If one discounts Snoopyace's opinions (the creator), and mine (the most hyping hyper in all of hyperocity according to some); that's still more than 88 members that like (up to love) the blend. Likewise, as a decent foil, it also has outspoken detractors; which balances , N'est cs pas?

Objectively, TLG is good and solid blend that works wonders for some of us, is an enjoyable blend for most, and is lackluster or just not effective for some others as well.

All in all this "team of hype men" did motivate lots of people to try it, and the resulting consensus of everyone else was quite positive. This actually makes me wonder about how many decent, good, or even excellent blends are out there that have been overlooked, not reviewed or tried enough, because others didn't shout out how great they thought they were.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2020 9:45 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2020 10:43 AM

I would have to concur with my constituent from the state to my right. I would also like to add that it seems like a lot of the guys who are having issues understanding what The Love God is doing seem to be looking to 'steer' it. The Love God will not be steered. You put it on, forget you have it on and let it work to make you stand out by just being yourself. As Gladen has eloquently put it in the past, it enhances the best parts of you.

Also, even though it has been and can quite successfully be used for pickup situations, it's primary focus is to be a relationship enhancing pheromone product. Whether that be in the context of a date with someone new or to make an old relationship seem new again. It's also quite good as a generally daily wear pheromone product to help make your day go more smoothly. People will be a little extra nice, people will be more willing to open and engage you in conversation but it is not 'The Gilroy.' No pheromone product is.

'The Love God. Put it on. Forget you are wearing it. Go have fun!'

Special thank you to Gladen for needlepointing that on a pillow for me.

[Image: 359555B4-A9E9-43EC-BD87-E54AE6B2AB58.jpe...0c949.jpeg]

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 10:45 AM by Snoopyace.)
01-08-2020 10:43 AM
Prettyrickyboi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 4:17 PM

I'm going to try this. I have been looking for something to give add more wetness in the bedroom since XSP115 is out... Is it recommended to wear other blends with this? Lets say Evolve?
01-08-2020 4:17 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2020 4:29 PM

(01-08-2020 4:17 PM)Prettyrickyboi Wrote:  I'm going to try this. I have been looking for something to give add more wetness in the bedroom since XSP115 is out... Is it recommended to wear other blends with this? Lets say Evolve?

TLG tends to not combine well with most other products. The balance of the product is quite delicate that adding more tends to offset it more than anything else. A few other guys have combo'ed with positive effects to them (BW was mentioned, as well as another alpha type that i cannot recall). Myself, I have most recently tried it in combination with TKO and initially felt it altered the effects in a positive way; but my own further testing netted nothing really notable about that, and i do believe that another member (my apologies I don't recall whom) also tried it and noted nothing.

Copulins are another story altogether. TLG plays well with additional cops added, and it seems to ramp up the sexual aspect at the cost of reducing the fun and playful vibe somewhat.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2020 4:29 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah