Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-06-2020 2:19 PM

Any claims regarding the popularity/effectiveness of TLG need to be tempered with the fact that two members make up most of the posts about this mix. Removing them from the equation presents a much clearer picture of the results from this product.

Some members forget that this forum is filled with effective mixes, but most products don't have their own personal hype-men, so the numbers can be skewed.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020 2:44 PM by theLaw.)
01-06-2020 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2020 8:51 PM

(01-06-2020 2:19 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Any claims regarding the popularity/effectiveness of TLG need to be tempered with the fact that two members make up most of the posts about this mix. Removing them from the equation presents a much clearer picture of the results from this product.

Some members forget that this forum is filled with effective mixes, but most products don't have their own personal hype-men, so the numbers can be skewed.Big boss

theLaw has hit the nail right on the head. Totally agree 100%. This so called overhyped mixed does nothing for me.
01-06-2020 8:51 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-06-2020 9:26 PM

(01-06-2020 8:51 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  theLaw has hit the nail right on the head. Totally agree 100%. This so called overhyped mixed does nothing for me.

I don't think calling a mix "overhyped" is constructive or useful. That label doesn't imply anything about a mix's efficacy or lack of efficacy.

Either a mix works for you or it doesn't. Just because it does nothing for you doesn't mean it does nothing for other people. Everyone is different. Everyone has a baseline pheromone signature, baseline personality, and baseline vibe. No product will work for everyone.
01-06-2020 9:26 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2020 9:39 PM

(01-06-2020 9:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't think calling a mix "overhyped" is constructive or useful. That label doesn't imply anything about a mix's efficacy or lack of efficacy.

Either a mix works for you or it doesn't. Just because it does nothing for you doesn't mean it does nothing for other people. Everyone is different. Everyone has a baseline pheromone signature, baseline personality, and baseline vibe. No product will work for everyone.

I do agree not all products work for everyone as everyone is different and there could be many variances of why it doesn’t work. That said, I still stand behind my words. If the way I phrased it hit somebody’s raw nerve. My apologies Bro. It ain’t worth my dime.
01-06-2020 9:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

01-06-2020 9:53 PM

(01-06-2020 9:39 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  I do agree not all products work for everyone as everyone is different and there could be many variances of why it doesn’t work. That said, I still stand behind my words. If the way I phrased it hit somebody’s raw nerve. My apologies Bro. It ain’t worth my dime.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion in a free society.
01-06-2020 9:53 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2020 10:16 PM

(01-06-2020 2:19 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Any claims regarding the popularity/effectiveness of TLG need to be tempered with the fact that two members make up most of the posts about this mix. Removing them from the equation presents a much clearer picture of the results from this product.

Me have been absent awhile but logged in and read Laws review.
As always, the Law can sum up his
impressions in just a few words.
And it got me thinking.
Me empty bottles tell a story.
Me have empty bottles of swoon, captain, evolve, ascend whilst me bottles of Xist, GOA and TLG remain over half full.

Not that Xist, GOA and TLG don't work
they just seem to be slowburners...
Better for SO, relationships, and so on.
Also TLG seems to have a reset similar to Xist. However anyone looking for quick reactions should realize that although they can happen, they seem to be the exception and not the norm with TLG. But it seems to shine in other aspects. However, me just prefer social sexuals mixes over these Xist, GOA, TLG mixes.

As far as lpmp scents, Bad boy always garnered lots of compliments from the ladies. But other lpmp scents seemed to be nothing special. Remember that each person needs to find the scent that works for them. While me has Tom Ford tobacco vanille, me don't own the whole Tom Ford cologne line. Me will reorder lpmp bad boy but not their whole line. Try samples and find the scent that works for you.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020 10:16 PM by Lostdreams.)
01-06-2020 10:16 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-06-2020 10:32 PM

(01-06-2020 10:16 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  empty bottles of swoon, captain, evolve, ascend
Were your captain, evolve, and ascend oil or spray versions?
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

(01-06-2020 9:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't think calling a mix "overhyped" is constructive or useful. That label doesn't imply anything about a mix's efficacy or lack of efficacy.

THIS. Summed up nicely.
[/color]
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-06-2020 10:35 PM

(01-06-2020 10:32 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Were your captain, evolve, and ascend oil or spray versions?

Captain - both work well
Swoon - oil but always spray cinis iso e cologne overtop.
Evolve - both but me prefer spray .
Ascend- spray
[/color]
01-06-2020 10:35 PM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 4:50 AM

Just to have a reply to all this sudden negative posts:

For me its close to the magic mix what i was looking for.
Yes, I agree it doesn't grab attention like other mixes or gives you a lot of status or social.
But if fits well into ones natural aura without needing a lot to steer or effort.

People i talk to show me respect and girls get all over me.
Especially using it for approaching strangers or on first and further on dates.
Its super easy to keep and emotional conversation and get them seduced,
its like an magic spell over them where they forget the rest of the world.
Great success rates for approaches and so far 100% success for all dates i had with it Smile

Just finished my first bottle and instantly ordered a new one
01-07-2020 4:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah