Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
01-05-2020 9:30 PM

(01-05-2020 7:18 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Zero in my experience. Though I always wear it away from my face.

I am also needy the next day and dont know why.

Dienone?
01-05-2020 9:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-05-2020 10:33 PM

(01-05-2020 9:30 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I am also needy the next day and dont know why.

Dienone?

It a possible. I have done everything I can to mitigate the potential for issues like that but anything can happen.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2020 10:33 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-05-2020 10:53 PM

(01-04-2020 8:21 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  TLG seems versatile in my experience. I've enjoyed great success with each of the four different cover scents I've used it with - including last night!

Details please! Clapping

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2020 10:53 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-06-2020 12:10 PM

(01-05-2020 10:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Details please! Clapping

Yeah, I second what Snoopyace said...Dirol
01-06-2020 12:10 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-06-2020 12:26 PM

Just running some numbers here and I recorded more than 90 positive, individual, unique, reviews of TLG (in its various incarnations) here, in journals, and in other threads (as well as less than half a dozen each of neutral or negative reviews) since its introduction about 1.5 years ago.

I see here in the reviews something that doesn't happen too much with other products...the learning curve seems to be very low. Our long-time and revered members (Bosshank, Justintime, DssMaster, Nutrix, and many others that have reviewed this blend) as well as a delightful cross-section of the newer members seem to get anywhere from good to very excellent results right out of the gate.

Is this common for newer products? Most of the product threads begin with a couple of users (as this one did) and then there's a period of the members figuring out how exactly to properly drive the blend. TLG didn't seem to have this.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-06-2020 12:26 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-06-2020 1:15 PM

(01-06-2020 12:26 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I see here in the reviews something that doesn't happen too much with other products...the learning curve seems to be very low. Our long-time and revered members (Bosshank, Justintime, DssMaster, Nutrix, and many others that have reviewed this blend), as well as a delightful cross-section of the newer members seem to get anywhere from good to very excellent results right out of the gate.

Is this common for newer products? Most of the product threads begin with a couple of users (as this one did) and then there's a period of the members figuring out how exactly to properly drive the blend. TLG didn't seem to have this.

And I agree with you and Snoopyace on what you guys said about TLG, in that it is one of those rare blends where you don't have to anything special and/or 'drive' the blend, as it is really best to just put it on, quickly forget you have it on, and go have fun.
01-06-2020 1:15 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

01-06-2020 1:32 PM

(01-06-2020 12:26 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Is this common for newer products? Most of the product threads begin with a couple of users (as this one did) and then there's a period of the members figuring out how exactly to properly drive the blend. TLG didn't seem to have this.

I wonder if more men try Love God because of the catchy name than other products such as Perfect Match. The way I understand it is that TLG is a spiced up flanker of Perfect Match. The few reviews of Perfect Match that I have seen from men indicate that Perfect Match is an excellent product too. But since fewer men try it there are fewer positive reviews causing fewer men to buy it causing fewer reviews to be written.

Here is an example of a review that makes me think Perfect Match is just as worthy as being tried out as Love God is.
(11-22-2014 7:37 AM)leon333 Wrote:  it [Perfect Match Oil] create a sweet attraction with connection and imprint effect.natural but magnetic also get them hot and bothered.very strange no Androstenone in the mix,but they still get wet.the thing is the horniness is not overbearing and relaxing.
01-06-2020 1:32 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-06-2020 1:42 PM

(01-06-2020 1:32 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I wonder if more men try Love God because of the catchy name than other products such as Perfect Match. The way I understand it is that TLG is a spiced up flanker of Perfect Match. The few reviews of Perfect Match that I have seen from men indicate that Perfect Match is an excellent product too. But since fewer men try it there are fewer positive reviews causing fewer men to buy it causing fewer reviews to be written.

Here is an example of a review that makes me think Perfect Match is just as worthy as being tried out as Love God is.
(11-22-2014 7:37 AM)leon333 Wrote:  it [Perfect Match Oil] create a sweet attraction with connection and imprint effect.natural but magnetic also get them hot and bothered.very strange no Androstenone in the mix,but they still get wet.the thing is the horniness is not overbearing and relaxing.

I wouldn't call The Love God a flanker to Perfect Match, personally. It may have some of the same ingredients but there are a lot of tweaks to it that make it very unique. While I do happen to really enjoy the bonding qualities of PM, it doesn't have exactly the same 'PULL' as TLG.

Have you tried both TLG and PM? They are both great products but not really the same.

01-06-2020 1:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-06-2020 2:03 PM

Interesting information, thank you for doing the research! Your data backs up my own anecdotal thoughts.

(01-06-2020 12:26 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Just running some numbers here and I recorded more than 90 positive, individual, unique, reviews of TLG (in its various incarnations) here, in journals, and in other threads (as well as less than half a dozen each of neutral or negative reviews) since its introduction about 1.5 years ago.

I see here in the reviews something that doesn't happen too much with other products...the learning curve seems to be very low. Our long-time and revered members (Bosshank, Justintime, DssMaster, Nutrix, and many others that have reviewed this blend) as well as a delightful cross-section of the newer members seem to get anywhere from good to very excellent results right out of the gate.

01-06-2020 2:03 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-06-2020 2:15 PM

(01-06-2020 1:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I wouldn't call The Love God a flanker to Perfect Match, personally. It may have some of the same ingredients but there are a lot of tweaks to it that make it very unique. While I do happen to really enjoy the bonding qualities of PM, it doesn't have exactly the same 'PULL' as TLG.

Have you tried both TLG and PM? They are both great products but not really the same.

I have tried TLG and I have experienced the 'Pull' you are talking about. My problem with TLG (and all spray products with Androstenone) is I can't sleep at night on days when I wear it even if I shower before bed. Even the oil version of TLG makes it harder for me to sleep.

I have perfect match and I tested it for sleep. I sprayed 6 sprays on myself in the evening and I was able to sleep the entire night without issue although I was a little lethargic the next day but not too bad. I plan on trying it out solo next time I go out.

After reading a lot about TLG, it looks like one of the tweaks you made that give it the 'Pull' it has is a tiny dose of Estratetraenol combined with a small dose of copulins. I was theorizing that Perfect Match might get at least some of the pull of TLG if I wear it with a tiny dose of Estratetraenol and copulins. The only thing that would be missing would be the Androsterone and Androstenone. I ordered 5mcg Estratetraenol oil from Pheromone XS so I can try this out.

If I don't get the same pull with Perfect Match + Estratetraenol + copulins that I get with the TLG that will mean that Androsterone and Androstenone is important for this effect.
01-06-2020 2:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah