Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-23-2019 12:08 PM

(12-23-2019 12:00 PM)Thor Wrote:  Anyone feel jittery? Is there a individual mone that may cause this self reaction?

How much are you wearing?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-23-2019 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2019 12:18 PM

(12-23-2019 12:08 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  How much are you wearing?
Covered the top of my right hand only
(12-23-2019 12:18 PM)Thor Wrote:  Covered the top of my right hand only

I also had a similar experience with GOA. 2 drops of GOA
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2019 12:24 PM by Thor.)
12-23-2019 12:18 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-23-2019 1:11 PM

I also had a similar experience with GOA. 2 drops of GOA

Both have high amounts of both alpha-androstenol and androstenedione but if you are feeling jittery I would lean towards to alpha-androstenol as being the culprit.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-23-2019 1:11 PM
ChineseChocolate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2019 6:04 AM

@Snoopyace and Gladden

I have used about half a bottle of the TLG, and been testing it here in China. I have noticed that those who have been around me a while, when I use TLG, the reactions are muted, but if complete strangers, things get quite interesting,

Flirting and exchanging of social contact with strangers, with dilated pupils, getting closer (most in China try to keep a distance from you), talking about you (in Chinese, I pretend not understand, and then speak, seems to add more social grease to the encounter) asking questions if I am married or have a girlfriend.

App points
Neck 2 sprays
Chest 2 sprays

Ladies that it hit, 26 to 32
No hit ladies 18 to 26

Hits started in elevator (at least 8 stops, warm)
Friend's apartment, seem to hit a nice Jamaican girl with curves(spent around 3 hours talking), dinner with a group of Chinese strangers (happens occasionally that I am asked to join dinner where I only know one person or none), I was placed next to a Chinese girl that immediately started flirting lasted couple if hours, she was sitting next to during that time.

It seems to work well on strangers but not so much on those who are use to my captain, Titan or AT(I really love AT) For strangers it seems to work really well, I wonder why doesn't it seem to work well with those I interact almost daily, maybe the signature is too light? From my usual Titan or Captain/AT?

12-26-2019 6:04 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-26-2019 8:42 AM

(12-26-2019 6:04 AM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  @Snoopyace and Gladden

I have used about half a bottle of the TLG, and been testing it here in China. I have noticed that those who have been around me a while, when I use TLG, the reactions are muted, but if complete strangers, things get quite interesting,

I recently attempted to evaluate the same thing during a party. I don't know if it is purely TLG, or just pheromones in general, but those that know us/ me tend to not be so heavily effected (probably) because they have already decided exactly how we make them feel. Prolonged multiple exposures tend to sway their emotional opinion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-26-2019 8:42 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-26-2019 2:14 PM

(12-26-2019 6:04 AM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  @Snoopyace and Gladden

Flirting and exchanging of social contact with strangers, with dilated pupils, getting closer (most in China try to keep a distance from you), talking about you (in Chinese, I pretend not understand, and then speak, seems to add more social grease to the encounter) asking questions if I am married or have a girlfriend.

It's also been my experience that people who already know you do seem to take longer to have more of a reaction to pheromones. I also agree that it seems as though people you already know seem to have a predetermined opinion of you and that needs to change through repeated exposures.

12-26-2019 2:14 PM

ChineseChocolate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2019 6:47 PM

Thank You,

Now knowing this further can help me determine how to use it better (or go mone free around them for a while, or remove myself from them for a time)

TLG is great product if you understand what it can do...
12-26-2019 6:47 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-27-2019 12:59 AM

This is not exactly what y’all are talking about here but it’s worth mentioning. My experience has been that if a girl that you know has any kind of attraction toward you, the first time you wear TLG around her..she will feel like she’s short circuiting. It’s not 100% but if I ever questioned if a girl had a little crush, TLG would usually confirm it. Rapidly repeating exposure won’t net the same result. She recognizes her attraction already. It doesn’t catch her off guard. But going missing for a few weeks, then coming back can set her off again.
12-27-2019 12:59 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-28-2019 3:05 PM

(11-27-2019 10:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It's been my experience that whenever I try and add something to TLG (this includes when I was formulating it,) any other additions seem to upset a very delicate balance of effects and throws everything off.

How badly do you think wearing single drop of pure Androstenone or maybe a pure sexual such as Domination would throw off the Love God Balance?
12-28-2019 3:05 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-28-2019 5:52 PM

(12-28-2019 3:05 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How badly do you think wearing single drop of pure Androstenone or maybe a pure sexual such as Domination would throw off the Love God Balance?

I don’t think it should throw it off too much. Give it a try and see what happens!

12-28-2019 5:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,514 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah