Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-02-2018 9:21 AM

(10-02-2018 8:49 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think it might have more to do with estrogen dominance.... This is made even more complicated by the fact that most women today would also fall under that label to varying degrees, so again, this muddies the waters for attraction/arousal.

I have also started to notice the scent of (apparently) estrogen (mainly from women, but also some men) as my adrogens improved over the last years or so. The first thought I had after wearing this mix was that it smelled very feminine (like estrogen). I recognize this because I was sweating it out for the first several months of cleaning out my liver, and it's been virtually absent for months now, but popped back up again this morning.

I've purchased from nearly every vendor on this site, and never had a scented bottle that smelled like only mones, so it's probably not my nose.

Again, I'm not trying to rain on the parade here, but just posting my findings. Cheers!Mrgreen

First off, you're not raining on my parade at all. I find this fascinating and informative.

I also have mine in kingmaker and I can smell the scent just fine, so you are probably right that it is the bottle; which I find a bit odd for LPMP as they seem to produce top-notch stuff. then again I have a limited amount of experience with them. However, as soon as you mentioned that it smelled feminine to you, that clicked with me. I thought it was just my choice of scent, but I felt (and didn't mention before) that mine was a bit too perfumy for my liking, a little too light on the manly scents I tend to go for.

The fact that you can detect estrogen in the unaltered aura of others bespeaks that you are particularly prone to it; so that points to you having certain body chemistry facets that are vastly superior to mine. I believe this is a factor in what mones will or will not be effective for you.

For me, this is good information to have as I also like to play with the science side of things.

thank you for informing me of these things, it give me something to ponder, and another puzzle to unlock.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2018 9:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-02-2018 10:32 AM

I'm crossing my fingers that my LG will working for me like Snoopy and Gladen.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
10-02-2018 10:32 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2018 6:03 PM

(10-02-2018 8:49 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I think it might have more to do with estrogen dominance. Higher amounts of estrogens are correlated with hyper-sexual behaviour, which is difficult to spot if you're just a horny dude. I used to have a raging libido, but it was driven by estrogen, not healthy adrogens, which feels different.

I have also started to notice the scent of (apparently) estrogen (mainly from women, but also some men) as my adrogens improved over the last years or so. The first thought I had after wearing this mix was that it smelled very feminine (like estrogen). I recognize this because I was sweating it out for the first several months of cleaning out my liver, and it's been virtually absent for months now, but popped back up again this morning.

Also keep in mind that I used to be able to wear any mix with no problem, but I was also very unhealthy at the time running largely on adrenaline.

Law:

Still waiting on me lpmp order to test out.
Nice info from your post.

Wow. Youre the man. Congrats on
getting your health in order.

Whats your secret?

Me am still having problem getting est lowered.
Have been eating mushrooms and broccoli etc
to get free test up but doesnt seem to be working,i.e
Dont feel any different.

Any links you can share on cleaning liver
and lowering estrogen?

Thanks much in advance.
10-02-2018 6:03 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 1:33 PM

@snoop

Im encouraged to read your reviews on different products. I respect your opinion and other senior members here. Im basically a new to this community and looking to upgrade things in my life. Im asian in my late 30s in the US. I currently have GOA for 2 weeks (still testing) and was looking to combine it with something else or find something else to use solo. What are your thoughts with Love God vs GOA or Goa + AT. Will Love God work effectively with strangers. Not having much success with GOA but still testing.

If the question is going away from the topic, please disregard.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 1:40 PM by Thor.)
10-03-2018 1:33 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2018 2:02 PM

(10-03-2018 1:33 PM)Thor Wrote:  @snoop

Im encouraged to read your reviews on different products. I respect your opinion and other senior members here. Im basically a new to this community and looking to upgrade things in my life. Im asian in my late 30s in the US. I currently have GOA for 2 weeks (still testing) and was looking to combine it with something else or find something else to use solo. What are your thoughts with Love God vs GOA or Goa + AT. Will Love God work effectively with strangers. Not having much success with GOA but still testing.

If the question is going away from the topic, please disregard.

Just out of curiosity, what is it you are looking to achieve by using GOA?

I have used GOA in the past combined with Alpha Treasures and also with The Hookup and found the combo of both to be very attractive to women in your age range.

Having said that, my personal preference is Love God because for me, personally it is much more consistent at attracting women but also at helping women see you as boyfriend material.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 2:05 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-03-2018 2:02 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2018 2:41 PM

@snoop

Before I read about pheremones and this website, one of my goals is to get my ex back. After reading through some of the feedback of these products (still reading through), I wanted to test out the product. Since I cannot afford to buy all these great products, I bought GOA first since it seemed like the hottest topic. Im not currently testing it with my ex at the moment. Im currently testing mostly to see if it will affect strangers whether Im interacting with them or not.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 2:42 PM by Thor.)
10-03-2018 2:41 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2018 4:14 PM

(10-03-2018 2:41 PM)Thor Wrote:  @snoop

Before I read about pheremones and this website, one of my goals is to get my ex back. After reading through some of the feedback of these products (still reading through), I wanted to test out the product. Since I cannot afford to buy all these great products, I bought GOA first since it seemed like the hottest topic. Im not currently testing it with my ex at the moment. Im currently testing mostly to see if it will affect strangers whether Im interacting with them or not.

GOA never worked for me solo.
Me have used captain and goa and captain and swoon
combos. Both good combos.
Use the AT and GOA combo and go out and get
yourself a new honey. Dont look back.
If she wants you back, let her chase you then
you decide if you’ll let her back in.
10-03-2018 4:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2018 4:38 PM

(10-03-2018 4:14 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  ...go out and get
yourself a new honey. Dont look back.
If she wants you back, let her chase you then
you decide if you’ll let her back in.

Yes! This.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-03-2018 4:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2018 6:11 PM

Had another amazing day today! Wearing UN for Men scented Love God. Rolled on about 12”’s spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck. Took my bride to lunch. She was loving and affectionate.

Our waitress was openly flirty with me. Not with any other customers. I know this because apparently my bride was keeping score. We got home and she reminded me of why I should stay close to home, even with cute waitresses out there.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018 6:12 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-03-2018 6:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-05-2018 11:15 AM

(10-03-2018 6:11 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Our waitress was openly flirty with me. Not with any other customers. I know this because apparently my bride was keeping score. We got home and she reminded me of why I should stay close to home, even with cute waitresses out there.

Just wait until the waitress puts her phone number with 'call me' on the check!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-05-2018 11:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah