Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
BadExposure
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-22-2019 11:39 AM

I'm really enjoying TLG. So much so that I'm thinking about ordering more in a few different scents. Adam's nectar and unisexy sound quite intriguing. Currently I have a 60/40 spray in LP: Homme scent and unscented TLGC oil.

I like LP: Homme but it's not my favorite scent. I've always preferred more unique fragrances. The women love LP: Homme though. I've been getting compliments from some stunning women recently.

When I got the bottle I thought I had made a mistake and should have gotten it lightly scented. The scent was extremely strong. 2 sprays felt like people could smell you on the other side of the building. After a few months the scent has really toned down. I have no problem wearing 6-8 sprays now if I need to.

Is it the same with the other scents? They start out strong and mellow with time? Then I'll make sure to get the others in full strength as well.

How is the scent of the oils compared to that of the sprays? Is it the same strength? I'm leaning towards oils because I usually wear TLG when salsa dancing. This means I'm always in close proximity to women and it's always hot so diffusion is not an issue.
12-22-2019 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-22-2019 11:46 AM

(12-22-2019 11:39 AM)BadExposure Wrote:  I'm really enjoying TLG. So much so that I'm thinking about ordering more in a few different scents. Adam's nectar and unisexy sound quite intriguing. Currently I have a 60/40 spray in LP: Homme scent and unscented TLGC oil.

I like LP: Homme but it's not my favorite scent. I've always preferred more unique fragrances. The women love LP: Homme though. I've been getting compliments from some stunning women recently.

When I got the bottle I thought I had made a mistake and should have gotten it lightly scented. The scent was extremely strong. 2 sprays felt like people could smell you on the other side of the building. After a few months the scent has really toned down. I have no problem wearing 6-8 sprays now if I need to.

Is it the same with the other scents? They start out strong and mellow with time? Then I'll make sure to get the others in full strength as well.

How is the scent of the oils compared to that of the sprays? Is it the same strength? I'm leaning towards oils because I usually wear TLG when salsa dancing. This means I'm always in close proximity to women and it's always hot so diffusion is not an issue.

Hello there! Glad you are enjoying TLG as much as I do. In answer to your question, yes they all start out very strong like LP: Homme (a real crowd pleaser for me as well) but they do mellow over time. As with any Love Potion scents I tend to just let my nose be my guide and put on whatever smells right to me. Having said that, I also have several scents lightly scented so you can ask for that in the order notes. It makes it easier to use a lot more without becoming 'the cologne guy'.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of the Adam's Nectar scent (that one you cannot get lightly scented but don't worry, it dries down quickly and women DIG the scent) and I also really like Unisexy. It is a very unisex, more gourmand scent. I've had women ask me if I worked in a bakery because I smell like a sexy vanilla cookie.

I'm a big fan of the oils over the sprays, largely because they last longer on me and I tend to run hot anyhow. So I have no problem with diffusion and if you are going to be salsa dancing, I think you'll find the oils will work quite well for you as well. The scents are also almost identical between the sprays and the oils.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-22-2019 11:46 AM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2019 3:47 PM

(12-20-2019 6:42 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  What should I expect from TLG build up from daily usage?

I wear this almost everyday/second day and it is very hard to wash off. I use witch hazel then soap then witch hazel then hydrogen peroxide and I can still smell the 1 spray on my wrist. I also get a lot of looks everywhere I go.

I just don't want the build up to work negatively against me for example at work.

I’ve never noticed a build up like with other products. I’ve worn it probably 27 days out of 30 at times. If there is any, it has posed no ill-effect.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019 3:49 PM by Juic3d.)
12-22-2019 3:47 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-22-2019 4:01 PM

(12-22-2019 3:47 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  I’ve never noticed a build up like with other products. I’ve worn it probably 27 days out of 30 at times. If there is any, it has posed no ill-effect.

I have also never had a buildup issue. Even though it works quite well it is actually pretty low in Phero content compared to some products. It is also very balanced and lower in androstenone than a lot of attraction products.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-22-2019 4:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-22-2019 5:22 PM

(12-22-2019 11:39 AM)BadExposure Wrote:  I'm really enjoying TLG. So much so that I'm thinking about ordering more in a few different scents. Adam's nectar and unisexy sound quite intriguing. Currently I have a 60/40 spray in LP: Homme scent and unscented TLGC oil.

I'm slowly making a collection of Love God with different scents too XD
12-22-2019 5:22 PM
BadExposure
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2019 8:41 PM

@Snoopyace thanks for the info! I'll definitely go for the oils then with full strength scent. I can always layer them with some of the unscented TLGC I already have. Besides, there are so many sweaty people around, going a little bit heavier than normal on the scent isn't necessarily a bad thing Smile

Unfortunately it seems Adam's Nectar is out of stock at the moment.
12-22-2019 8:41 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-22-2019 9:07 PM

As for wearing more or less, I’ve gotten just as much attention with one spray as four. Or 6” of roll as with 18”. If it works for you, it’s just plain hard to screw up. I’m going unscented tonight with absolutely no cover or cologne anywhere. It’s tame enough after 20 minutes.
12-22-2019 9:07 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-22-2019 9:16 PM

(12-22-2019 8:41 PM)BadExposure Wrote:  @Snoopyace thanks for the info! I'll definitely go for the oils then with full strength scent. I can always layer them with some of the unscented TLGC I already have. Besides, there are so many sweaty people around, going a little bit heavier than normal on the scent isn't necessarily a bad thing Smile

Unfortunately it seems Adam's Nectar is out of stock at the moment.

Awww man! I wanted more!

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2019 9:23 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-22-2019 9:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-22-2019 9:23 PM

(12-22-2019 9:07 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  As for wearing more or less, I’ve gotten just as much attention with one spray as four. Or 6” of roll as with 18”. If it works for you, it’s just plain hard to screw up. I’m going unscented tonight with absolutely no cover or cologne anywhere. It’s tame enough after 20 minutes.

That sounds about right for me!

12-22-2019 9:23 PM
Thor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2019 12:00 PM

Anyone feel jittery? Is there a individual mone that may cause this self reaction?
12-23-2019 12:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah