Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-15-2019 5:14 PM

I continued to test the TLG and found a common denominator for all the tests. I am always sad when I use the TLG. I'm better at being clean, without mones than using the TLG. I think my adventure with this product is over.
12-15-2019 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2019 6:17 PM

(12-15-2019 5:14 PM)lukalv Wrote:  I continued to test the TLG and found a common denominator for all the tests. I am always sad when I use the TLG. I'm better at being clean, without mones than using the TLG. I think my adventure with this product is over.

PM me if your selling. I still want to test mine some more though. If I get depressed, I was thinking of making the app points on my ankles or lower area.
12-15-2019 6:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2019 8:22 PM

(12-15-2019 5:14 PM)lukalv Wrote:  I continued to test the TLG and found a common denominator for all the tests. I am always sad when I use the TLG.

Yes, there might be something to this. Though it not has happened often at all...I do remember that I once got really sad/depressed after using. I didn't automatically connect it to TLG because there were external factors several months ago that were the primary cause of sadness, a feeling of hopelessness. In retrospect, I happened to be using TLG. It could have multiplied my feelings whether good or bad...maybe that's what it can do. But, other blends can do that e.g., BW...if you're in a bad mood, it can multiply the bad mood or vice versa.

For me it could have been the exception rather than the norm. However, worth noting. Altogether I think that TLG is an excellent blend.

Has anybody else become depressed/sad while using TLG?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019 8:24 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-15-2019 8:22 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-16-2019 9:09 AM

(12-15-2019 8:22 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Has anybody else become depressed/sad while using TLG?

Not myself, per se. However, I have noted that if I'm in a funk, or otherwise not feeling my jovial and extroverted self, that TLG tends to amplify that a bit.

Related, but not necessarily of the same feather (and purely my opinion based on prior experiences) , I've noted that TLG tends to accommodate one's mindset and actions. If somebody is being social and light, TLG lends itself to enhancing that; if one is acting sexual and sultry, TLG also amplifies and enhances that course. If one is feeling or acting melancholy, I can readily see how TLG will amplify that as well. If one couples that effect with possible mood alterations from the ingredients, it could possibly be a terrible downward spiral where the ingredients affect mood and one's mood amplifies the effects.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-16-2019 9:09 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

12-16-2019 12:08 PM

I don't buy anything with Androstadienone because of its depressing effects upon myself. GOA did the same thing to me as lukalv.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
12-16-2019 12:08 PM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2019 1:27 PM

(12-15-2019 8:22 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  if you're in a bad mood, it can multiply the bad mood or vice versa.

(12-16-2019 9:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  However, I have noted that if I'm in a funk, or otherwise not feeling my jovial and extroverted self, that TLG tends to amplify that a bit.

It is wise what you say and I agree with it, but in this case it is different.
Things were so good, I should be happy. Everything was fine, I was happy, and after some time after using the TLG, my mood dropped strongly. So it's not like the TLG strengthens my mood, TLG ruins it.
This happens every time I use the TLG, and I use mones when I'm cheerful or neutral, I usually avoid mones when I'm sad. By the way, I am a very cheerful person, I have many reasons to be satisfied.

(12-16-2019 12:08 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I don't buy anything with Androstadienone because of its depressing effects upon myself. GOA did the same thing to me as lukalv.

I used Androstadienone solo and with mixes, I can say that it didn't have such a negative effect. Sometimes I felt a little sad, but it was less of an effect and it wasn't until the next day. With TLG the effect is much faster, it appears an hour after use. I think that isn't caused by A-1.
12-16-2019 1:27 PM

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-18-2019 3:21 PM

(12-14-2019 8:24 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  First off, congratulations on what sounds like a great date! Women seem to dig a guy who smells sweet.

Sounds like 7 dabs was a good number with the trial vial but just be mindful at that amount you are going to burn through that very quickly. I’d guess you are at about the equivalent of the 6 sprays.

just out of curiosity snoopy...

7 dabs of the trial vial is lower mone content than buying the bottle of TLG right (333 vs 1000?)

So when people are saying 6 sprays, they are probably spraying themselves with the 1000mg bottle right?
12-18-2019 3:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-18-2019 3:27 PM

(12-18-2019 3:21 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  just out of curiosity snoopy...

7 dabs of the trial vial is lower mone content than buying the bottle of TLG right (333 vs 1000?)

So when people are saying 6 sprays, they are probably spraying themselves with the 1000mg bottle right?

Most likely yes. One thing to remember, however is that TLG is really designed to be a less is more product. I find that 2 sprays of Adam's Nectar scent (333 mcgs) is just as effective for me as 2 sprays of my Excalibur scented TLG (1,000 mcgs).

I honestly don't focus too much on the quantity of sprays/amount of oil rolled on so much as I focus on letting my nose guide me to the proper amount. I wear what smells like a good amount because I almost exclusively wear my pheromones with the scent in the bottle over unscented.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-18-2019 3:27 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2019 6:42 PM

What should I expect from TLG build up from daily usage?

I wear this almost everyday/second day and it is very hard to wash off. I use witch hazel then soap then witch hazel then hydrogen peroxide and I can still smell the 1 spray on my wrist. I also get a lot of looks everywhere I go.

I just don't want the build up to work negatively against me for example at work.
12-20-2019 6:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-21-2019 5:09 PM

(12-20-2019 6:42 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  What should I expect from TLG build up from daily usage?

I just don't want the build up to work negatively against me for example at work.

From prolonged, sequential use of TLG I haven't really noted anything in the way of negative from others. Buildup over the course of roughly a month of constant use did begin to give me headaches after application; but I've discovered that I get a slightly allergic reaction to Homme scent so it might have just been that as that was the scent I was using exclusively at the time.

As far as reactions from others go, I didn't note anything different at all. If anything, it seemed to help solidify their feelings towards me. I haven't seen any negative effects from extended use; but take that with a grain of salt for your situation as I don't wear pheromones in my stores, only when I'm not in "professional" mode.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-21-2019 5:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah