Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-05-2019 3:48 PM

Recently I've tested the TLG more often and I can say that unfortunately, but it's not my favorite. Other products fit me better, I guess. I read your comments and I'm far from delighted with your kind of products. I have an Oil unscented version, but most of you have a scented spray. Is it worth trying the scented version of the spray? Can there be any differences? Could it work better?
12-05-2019 3:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2019 3:50 PM

(12-05-2019 3:48 PM)lukalv Wrote:  Recently I've tested the TLG more often and I can say that unfortunately, but it's not my favorite. Other products fit me better, I guess. I read your comments and I'm far from delighted with your kind of products. I have an Oil unscented version, but most of you have a scented spray. Is it worth trying the scented version of the spray? Can there be any differences? Could it work better?

A few questions. What are you looking to use TLG for? What products do you like? What doses/app points have you used?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-05-2019 3:50 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 4:05 PM

(12-05-2019 3:48 PM)lukalv Wrote:  Recently I've tested the TLG more often and I can say that unfortunately, but it's not my favorite. Other products fit me better, I guess. I read your comments and I'm far from delighted with your kind of products. I have an Oil unscented version, but most of you have a scented spray. Is it worth trying the scented version of the spray? Can there be any differences? Could it work better?

Mine is also Oil roll-on unscented version and it works well for me. I have not tried other versions.. I usually give it a good 10 seconds shake before applying then roll it from right above my bellybutton to around the middle of my chest + one small roll on each inside wrist. Then i just gently rub the freshly rolled wrists on each side of my neck and the magic starts to operate... And cover with whatever fragance i feel like for the day.
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

(12-05-2019 3:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  A few questions. What are you looking to use TLG for? What products do you like? What doses/app points have you used?
1. I'm looking for improve existing relationships, Helping to make a good first impression when meeting new people and a little for seduction.
It's a bit difficult for me, because with the TLG I'm getting a little reticent and kind of muffled or stupefied.
2. The best suited for me is TKO, and BW for self effect. In moderate way is NA.
3. 2-5 oil drops on neck, near ears.
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-05-2019 5:01 PM

(12-05-2019 4:05 PM)lukalv Wrote:  1. I'm looking for improve existing relationships, Helping to make a good first impression when meeting new people and a little for seduction.
It's a bit difficult for me, because with the TLG I'm getting a little reticent and kind of muffled or stupefied.
2. The best suited for me is TKO, and BW for self effect. In moderate way is NA.
3. 2-5 oil drops on neck, near ears.

Well TLG is most definitely one of the correct products for that, but your described behavior is contrary to what works well for that purpose. Are you naturally timid like that all of the time, or is it just with TLG?

Now BW doesn't play nice with me, much to my chagrin as it has such an avid fan-base here. When I wear it, no matter how friendly and open i act, people run screaming in the opposite direction.

On the other hand I LOVE TKO! To me, and some might disagree, TLG and TKO, while taking entirely different routes, have similar end results. The big difference to me is that TLG is more of a subtle, personal magnetism kind of blend; whereas TKO is a pheromone-packed heavy hitting blend designed for extreme potency. TLG helps you shine and TKO is its own spotlight, more or less. I once likened TKO to a mailled gauntlet and TLG as a soft, velvet-lined glove.

From the outside, looking in, it seems to me that it is more how you're acting when wearing TLG. Being tongue-tied, stupefied, and reticent will counter any pheromone effects, in my opinion.

Edited to add:

I am not positive, but my experience has shown me that scented pheromones are more effective and potent than covered unscented pheromones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 5:04 PM by Gladen.)
12-05-2019 5:01 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 6:18 PM

my order just shipped today so by monday I should have a test vial of this stuff.
12-05-2019 6:18 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2019 7:37 PM

(12-05-2019 5:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  TLG helps you shine and TKO is its own spotlight, more or less. I once likened TKO to a mailled gauntlet and TLG as a soft, velvet-lined glove.

I am not positive, but my experience has shown me that scented pheromones are more effective and potent than covered unscented pheromones.

That was an excellent assessment of both TLG and TKO. I would completely agree!

It's also been my experience that scented (in the bottle with the pheromones) works better as well than the unscented pheromones with a cover scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-05-2019 7:37 PM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 7:56 PM

If the scented works better than the unscented I’m not sure I wouldn’t have to sweep panties away from the front door to get out Big Grin
12-05-2019 7:56 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2019 7:59 PM

(12-05-2019 7:56 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  If the scented works better than the unscented I’m not sure I wouldn’t have to sweep panties away from the front door to get out Big Grin

Ahahaha! Yeah, pretty much! Air kiss I had great fun wearing it again today. I really don't need to wear as much as some guys. I get great attention from just 2 sprays.

12-05-2019 7:59 PM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 8:37 PM

(12-05-2019 7:56 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  If the scented works better than the unscented I’m not sure I wouldn’t have to sweep panties away from the front door to get out Big Grin

In all honesty, i have to second that! DanceXyxgun
12-05-2019 8:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah