Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
12-04-2019 12:07 PM

(12-03-2019 9:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The Love God projects the ideal version of the ‘real’ you.

Can you give an example?
12-04-2019 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Halchemist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 6:02 AM

Perhaps, this has been answered already but the thread is soooo long and search within the thread didn't return much. So, the question is - TLG contains DHEAS and EST which I read are capable of blocking/diminishing fallout effects.
Does it affect the imprint properties of the mix? I assume the fallout inducing components are at higher concentrations. So maybe the the fallout effect is weaker or pans out slower, through many exposures?
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 6:02 AM by Halchemist.)
12-05-2019 6:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-05-2019 7:36 AM

(12-04-2019 12:07 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Can you give an example?

People (women in particular) seem to zero in on whatever they personally find attractive and attribute that to you. Any behaviors that they find off putting seems to be much more likely to be overlooked. This is why I always suggest just putting TLG on, promptly forgetting you are wearing it and having fun. There is no really good way to steer TLG. It's different from a lot of products in that respect. You don't have to 'play a role' to be congruent. Just be yourself and you are congruent. TLG will put the spotlight on what others around you see as attractive about you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-05-2019 7:36 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2019 7:40 AM

(12-05-2019 6:02 AM)Halchemist Wrote:  Perhaps, this has been answered already but the thread is soooo long and search within the thread didn't return much. So, the question is - TLG contains DHEAS and EST which I read are capable of blocking/diminishing fallout effects.
Does it affect the imprint properties of the mix? I assume the fallout inducing components are at higher concentrations. So maybe the the fallout effect is weaker or pans out slower, through many exposures?

I know others have postulated that DHEAS and EST may diminish fallout effects but especially with regards to EST, that is simply not the case. There are very minute amounts in the blend and they exist mostly to help counteract any potential androstedienone lethargy.

I've also found that women actually become more disinhibited and bond MORE quickly when exposed to TRACE amounts of EST on a man. It adds to the comfort factor and helps them to feel more comfortable with their attraction.

Edited to add: Also, in my experience TLG acts very quickly in it's fallout affects. As little as a single exposure is all it takes but as has been written about often in this (giant) thread, multiple exposures do create a stalker syndrome where women can become a bit obsessed.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 7:42 AM by Snoopyace.)
12-05-2019 7:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 11:32 AM

(11-24-2019 2:04 PM)Luxe Wrote:  I have interest in this product for months and have read much. There is a mix of reviews here but I have one question.
Many reviews are from men with girlfriend. Would this stuff be a good buy for new dating?

This stuff is the real deal, trust me.... Since becoming "single" I started using mones, mostly TLG and AM and it's been extremely hard to actually be single, every girl (all of them 7/10 or above) I went out with since wants to start dating me, live with me, marry me (and i am not an ideal target, as have an ex wife and 3 kids)... I'm not joking... I'm sure it is not mones alone, i'm in my early thirties, fit, reasonably successful, and can be funny but it certainly has improved my game A LOT.

More than once I was told by girls they never had so much pleasure in sex(usually using TLG+AM) in their life and that they never felt so comfortable with someone.

I'm sure it is not TLG alone but it certainly has played some role. Although i was ok at dating previously this now is a totally different game, i feel so confident. I have not been rejected for any single women i made my move on since i started using it which were not many, 5 in the past year 11 months, it could be many more but 3 of them became frequent dates that lasted for months and it was incredibly hard to untangle myself from them, they fall in love, become very attached, miss me a lot etc... I feel women are also a bit too lonely these days, can't find any real explanation for what has been going on.

And i have been literally attacked once.... To the point where at a party a girl came chasing me to a room, jumped on me, started kissing me and said she wanted me right there and then, i had to reject her as her boyfriend was right outside the house in the BBQ area. Pretty insane....

Only downside for me is that TLG alone, if used frequently, kills my libido a bit.... And that's where the Alfa Maschio comes in, it brings my libido right back up... Either way i have been able to test quite a few mones the last few months and need to write a few reviews but i need to find the time for it.. Life has been pretty hectic.

Now, i have no real explanation for the past 11 months of my life, i know mones affect different people in different ways but for me the effects have been clear... Self effects and effects on others... It is pretty amazing.

And remember, mones alone won't do it all for you... they can help a LOT and I mean a LOT but you have to do your part as well.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 11:39 AM by papamax.)
12-05-2019 11:32 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-05-2019 11:42 AM

(12-05-2019 11:32 AM)papamax Wrote:  This stuff is the real deal, trust me.... it certainly has improved my game A LOT.

So happy That's awesome!
(12-05-2019 7:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Also, in my experience TLG acts very quickly in it's fallout affects. As little as a single exposure is all it takes but as has been written about often in this (giant) thread, multiple exposures do create a stalker syndrome where women can become a bit obsessed.

My experience with TLG as well. It usually takes about 30 or so seconds of being gallant and witty to hook them. After that you become their prey. She sees you as that guy she touched herself over in that last romance novel she was reading, and once she's in deep-smit, the game is afoot.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 11:45 AM by Gladen.)
12-05-2019 11:42 AM
papamax
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 12:08 PM

(12-05-2019 11:42 AM)Gladen Wrote:  So happy That's awesome!

Oh!! and don't forget to read everything you can get your hands on about Gladen... The guy is a master of the art! Drinks
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 12:09 PM by papamax.)
12-05-2019 12:08 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-05-2019 12:21 PM

(12-05-2019 12:08 PM)papamax Wrote:  Oh!! and don't forget to read everything you can get your hands on about Gladen... The guy is a master of the art! Drinks

The DARK ARTS! Vampire

665: Neighbor of the beast

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 12:22 PM by Gladen.)
12-05-2019 12:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2019 1:08 PM

(12-05-2019 11:42 AM)Gladen Wrote:  So happy That's awesome!
(12-05-2019 7:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Also, in my experience TLG acts very quickly in it's fallout affects. As little as a single exposure is all it takes but as has been written about often in this (giant) thread, multiple exposures do create a stalker syndrome where women can become a bit obsessed.
My experience with TLG as well. It usually takes about 30 or so seconds of being gallant and witty to hook them. After that you become their prey. She sees you as that guy she touched herself over in that last romance novel she was reading, and once she's in deep-smit, the game is afoot.

Oh man, I experienced this today, as a matter of fact! I was chatting with a cashier at a local big box home improvement store. I happened to be wearing two sprays of Excalibur scented Love God and this 20 something brunette cashier just kept talking at me. Pupils started dilating, motor mouth, compliments, etc. As I was grabbing my bag of red and green light bulbs, she actually touched my arm and told me she'd miss my company while she was working. Had a 30 second conversation with her and she was hooked. Typical behavior of a woman who is under the influence of The Love God. Kiss2

12-05-2019 1:08 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2019 1:37 PM

(12-05-2019 1:08 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  20 something brunette cashier just kept talking at me. Pupils started dilating, motor mouth, compliments, etc. A

^ yup, this. Same experiences about a year ago. TLG, Kingmaker scent 4 - 6 sprays, sides of neck and wrists.
12-05-2019 1:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah