Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-30-2019 2:23 PM

(11-30-2019 2:02 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I might need a little of this. Currently contact details are easy, and meeting up so-so, but pulling back to my house/sexualizing it is most difficult.

I havent read of any combos yet. IE: TLG and Wanted Man...?

A few of us have tried a bunch of combos but nothing really enhanced TLG. I've tried adding Core, TKO, Grav, The Hookup, GOA, Dionysos, Imprint, and others I can't think of right now. The only thing that seems to enhance it is to add 2 drops of copulins. Doesn't sound like much but it adds to the sexuality of it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 2:25 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-30-2019 2:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 3:46 PM

(11-30-2019 2:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  A few of us have tried a bunch of combos but nothing really enhanced TLG. I've tried adding Core, TKO, Grav, The Hookup, GOA, Dionysos, Imprint, and others I can't think of right now. The only thing that seems to enhance it is to add 2 drops of copulins. Doesn't sound like much but it adds to the sexuality of it.

Ill try that after I test it and the others that I purchased.

Still waiting for them to ship it though. Bought on Weds I believe...
11-30-2019 3:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2019 4:39 PM

(11-30-2019 3:46 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  Ill try that after I test it and the others that I purchased.

Still waiting for them to ship it though. Bought on Weds I believe...

Yeah, LPMP isn’t always lightning fast with their shipping but they are worth the wait.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2019 4:39 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2019 5:15 PM

I was just looking back at the start of this thread and I’m amazed at how it has really taken on a life of its own beyond anything I would have thought.

11-30-2019 5:15 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-03-2019 9:50 AM

Only happens with Love God on, and it happens consistently.

I'm with male coworkers. They swear or do or say anything remotely ill mannered. Nearby female coworkers will tell these male coworkers not to do or say such things around me. "No corrupting Stories"

Anyone else?
12-03-2019 9:50 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-03-2019 9:52 AM

(12-03-2019 9:50 AM)Stories Wrote:  Only happens with Love God on, and it happens consistently.

I'm with male coworkers. They swear or do or say anything remotely ill mannered. Nearby female coworkers will tell these male coworkers not to do or say such things around me. "No corrupting Stories"

Anyone else?

Ahaha! I have never had that but if someone had said that around me, I think my reaction would have been to laugh and say something like, ‘Who do you think taught that to them!’

12-03-2019 9:52 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-03-2019 10:31 AM

(12-03-2019 9:50 AM)Stories Wrote:  I'm with male coworkers. They swear or do or say anything remotely ill mannered. Nearby female coworkers will tell these male coworkers not to do or say such things around me. "No corrupting Stories"

Anyone else?

While I haven't experienced that myself, I think I have an inkling as to why the ladies are doing that. While you're wearing TLG, ladies see you as more aligned to their ideal man and other men fall short. The ladies view you as above the other guys' banality and are claiming you under their protectorate.

Myself, I've never experienced this. Around me, women tend to get very potty-mouthed and i just laugh it off and roll with it; which makes them increase their perversity and candor.

Snoopy's advice is akin to what I would have suggested, so yeah, do that! that is, unless you'd rather take the bold risk of escalating them into the fun by one-upping the other guys' callousness with a witty and suggestive comment of your own that would invite the ladies to join in.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 10:37 AM by Gladen.)
12-03-2019 10:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-03-2019 10:37 AM

(12-03-2019 10:31 AM)Gladen Wrote:  While I haven't experienced that myself, I think I have an inkling as to why the ladies are doing that. While you're wearing TLG, ladies see you as more aligned to their ideal man and other men fall short. The ladies view you as above the other guys' banality and are claiming you under their protectorate.

Myself, I've never experienced this. Around me, women tend to get very potty-mouthed and i just laugh it off and roll with it; which makes them increase their perversity and candor.

Snoopy's advice is akin to what I would have suggested, so yeah, do that!

I'd have to concur with my constituent from the state to my right. I've experienced the potty mouth as well as the protective/possessive attitude women seem to get when under the influence of The Love God.

12-03-2019 10:37 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-03-2019 2:37 PM

(12-03-2019 9:52 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(12-03-2019 9:50 AM)Stories Wrote:  Only happens with Love God on, and it happens consistently.

Anyone else?

Ahaha! I have never had that but if someone had said that around me, I think my reaction would have been to laugh and say something like, ‘Who do you think taught that to them!’

I love that response, will definitely use it

(12-03-2019 10:31 AM)Gladen Wrote:  
(12-03-2019 9:50 AM)Stories Wrote:  I'm with male coworkers. They swear or do or say anything remotely ill mannered. Nearby female coworkers will tell these male coworkers not to do or say such things around me. "No corrupting Stories"

Anyone else?

While I haven't experienced that myself, I think I have an inkling as to why the ladies are doing that. While you're wearing TLG, ladies see you as more aligned to their ideal man and other men fall short. The ladies view you as above the other guys' banality and are claiming you under their protectorate.

Snoopy's advice is akin to what I would have suggested, so yeah, do that! that is, unless you'd rather take the bold risk of escalating them into the fun by one-upping the other guys' callousness with a witty and suggestive comment of your own that would invite the ladies to join in.

I can see that being the reason behind it.

For some reason my brain is now focus on figuring out what to label this experience as: Good? Or is it bad. Wanted? Unwanted?

Like, I don't mind when friends come to my aid, defend me, it makes me think the world of them. On the other hand, this isn't really something I need protection from. And it doesn't feel particularly attractive; after all, the real me—the person who is a combination of the people I'm close to—is more like the men they'd look down on than the perfect guy they're imagining me to be.

At the end of the day I just wanna be loved for me by someone who sees the real me—and I mean that for all my relationships, romantically and platonically.

Maybe I'm focusing on the wrong thing here.

And yeah always got to take that bold risk if something witty pops into my head, otherwise laughing suffices.

The potty mouth thing has got me curious, does it happen to me too?
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 2:58 PM by Stories.)
12-03-2019 2:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-03-2019 9:53 PM

The Love God projects the ideal version of the ‘real’ you.

12-03-2019 9:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah