Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 3 guests).
RussianWolf

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-27-2019 1:23 PM

(11-27-2019 11:48 AM)Stories Wrote:  If you wanted to add etrione to the mix? You never wanted to?

Nah. I found what matched the results I was looking for.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-27-2019 1:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 2:56 PM

I feel like I would add p86 just for the self effects.

I get lazy when doing daygame. Sometimes I think girls are not attractive enough for me, which is an excuse.

Hedione is supposed to make Pheromones more effective by activating the VNO right?

Thanks
11-27-2019 2:56 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2019 2:59 PM

(11-27-2019 2:56 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I feel like I would add p86 just for the self effects.

I get lazy when doing daygame. Sometimes I think girls are not attractive enough for me, which is an excuse.

Hedione is supposed to make Pheromones more effective by activating the VNO right?

Thanks

Give p86 a try and see how it goes! I've worked with hedione from Love Potion and I find that even by itself it reminds me of a cross between alpha androstenol and DHEAS in that it gets people talking and wanting to be closer. It does seem to add just a little extra 'something' to pheromone blends but I haven't found it to be totally necessary in any blends. It does add a nice, subtle floral/jasmine note.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-27-2019 2:59 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 9:25 PM

I went and ordered some Pheromones today...

Love Potion® Homme 1.75 ml Trial Vial

Poseidon ~ Enhanced w/ Charisma 1.75 ml Trial Vial

Adam's Nectar - Pheromone Enhanced w/ Love God 1.75 ml Trial Vial

Hot Cherry ~ Pheromone Enhanced w/ Heart Throb for Men

On a sidenote...

still experimenting with Taboo to get #s then use the above mentioned to seal the deal.
11-27-2019 9:25 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-28-2019 1:40 AM

(11-27-2019 1:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Nah. I found what matched the results I was looking for.

Lucky! I'm happy for you

(11-27-2019 9:25 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I went and ordered some Pheromones today...

On a sidenote...

still experimenting with Taboo to get #s then use the above mentioned to seal the deal.

Taboo over the Love God for getting contact information? I have both and with Love God I never have to ask, it's offered
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 1:41 AM by Stories.)
11-28-2019 1:40 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2019 1:53 AM

(11-28-2019 1:40 AM)Stories Wrote:  Lucky! I'm happy for you

(11-27-2019 9:25 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I went and ordered some Pheromones today...

On a sidenote...

Taboo over the Love God for getting contact information? I have both and with Love God I never have to ask, it's offered

I dont have TLG yet haha
11-28-2019 1:53 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2019 5:32 AM

(09-23-2018 3:30 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm reading this as basically overkill; would that be accurate?

In other words: you can use it for pickup, but be prepared for the girl to be expecting more.Blush

THIS IS SO TRUE!

And now I have a slight problem to solve, one a couple months ago I could not anticipate.
I exposed a cute 28 yo girl 2 club nights within a week to 6 sprays of TLG and of course to my intoxicating presence and got force-feed a tel number that I didn't ask for. She clearly expects me to stay in touch, what being in a Long Term Relationship wasn't my intention and is not possible. I several times mentioned I'm in the club just for fun and dancing, however that got ignored, she wants more. BTW, that same girl told me relatively early in the encounter that she would not sleep with me due to our age difference.
A more detailed story telling will soon appear in my journal, but they should put a warning on the bottle "Be aware of risky situations"
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 5:52 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
11-30-2019 5:32 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-30-2019 9:16 AM

(11-30-2019 5:32 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  ... they should put a warning on the bottle "Be aware of risky situations"

Well it is called the LOVE GOD. While perhaps a little skull and cross bones with the caveat "As ye sow, so shall ye reap" might be helpful, the name implies everything.

A revered member (way back in this thread) described it as "Borderline Dangerous". He was spot on. It was designed to rekindle relationships, reignite intimacy and bonding, and to help recreate that obsessive attraction in relationships; a relationship renewal blend (if you will). When used as a pickup product it is extremely effective (most especially if one knows how to interact with ladies properly in the first place) but it can and does produce stalker syndrome. It can pretty much paint you as THE man for her. All of the things it helps to rebuild in a relationship it also creates in new ones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 9:19 AM by Gladen.)
11-30-2019 9:16 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2019 9:38 AM

(11-30-2019 5:32 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  THIS IS SO TRUE!

"Be aware of risky situations"

AHAHA!!! There is much truth in this. Look back to my insane New Years Eve experiences wearing Adam's Nectar scented TLG. Angel

Edited to add: I just checked and it was LP #9 scented TLG, not Adam's Nectar scented.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Love-G...#pid230745

(11-30-2019 9:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well it is called the LOVE GOD. While perhaps a little skull and cross bones with the caveat "As ye sow, so shall ye reap" might be helpful, the name implies everything.

A revered member (way back in this thread) described it as "Borderline Dangerous". He was spot on. It was designed to rekindle relationships, reignite intimacy and bonding, and to help recreate that obsessive attraction in relationships; a relationship renewal blend (if you will). When used as a pickup product it is extremely effective (most especially if one knows how to interact with ladies properly in the first place) but it can and does produce stalker syndrome. It can pretty much paint you as THE man for her. All of the things it helps to rebuild in a relationship it also creates in new ones.

He speaketh the Truth. Sun bespectacled

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 9:41 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-30-2019 9:38 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 2:02 PM

(11-30-2019 9:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Well it is called the LOVE GOD. While perhaps a little skull and cross bones with the caveat "As ye sow, so shall ye reap" might be helpful, the name implies everything.

I might need a little of this. Currently contact details are easy, and meeting up so-so, but pulling back to my house/sexualizing it is most difficult.

I havent read of any combos yet. IE: TLG and Wanted Man...?
11-30-2019 2:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,516 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah