Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-26-2019 10:35 PM

(11-26-2019 1:44 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  What happened?

Weird Juic3d analogy incoming P

I used to drag race a lot. I went to test and tune probably 6-8 times a month. My nearest track was at least an hour and 15 minutes away. I would leave too late and get there at 8 when the track closed at 10. You’d pull in and see 200-400 other cars in the staging lanes. You’d look around and figure best case you were going to get two runs in. If someone oiled down the track..one. And the track was notoriously underprepped. Most nights you left disappointed. Total waste of time. But every once in a while you’d get everything just right. Air would be good. You’d nail the launch. Hit the shifts perfectly. And drive out the back end with a great number and maybe even a personal best. That’s what NA reminds me of.

No surprise the other day. No personal best. Nothing. Just kinda the way NA is for me.

TLG reminds of the first time I went to a drag strip two hours away. I didn’t even think about going. I jumped in the car at 7pm, completely unprepared. Drove 100 miles. Got there and hour before the lanes closed. Realized this track was basically mine. Maybe 40 cars there, 10 in the lanes. Decided to relax and let the car cool down in the pits a while. Finally pulled into the lanes 20 minutes later and proceeded to make 8 back to back passes, on a track that was biting like a mofo. Realized I was not accustomed to how easy this could be to lay down some good times without even really trying. No bs trying to figure out how to make it work. It just worked. I parked the car after 10 runs, before the track even closed.

That’s TLG
11-26-2019 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-26-2019 11:31 PM

(11-26-2019 8:54 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  Thanks for the reply snoopy!

I had a few off topic questions:

I am trying to find scents that I like, that I can mix the TLG with. Bad Boy doesn't exist (but I still have the sample), and I wanted to try some other mones of theirs.

Legend doesn't smell that bad, Ive also got Rebel. I want to try:

Unisexy (Perfect Match)
Posideon (Charisma)
Hot Cherry (Heart Throb)
Adams Nectar (TLG)

(I was going to order these scents because they also come with the Pheromones too - so I can test the Pheromones along with the scents).

Do you recommend any of these or others for someone who lives in Hawaii (hot and humid), but is not too intense in smell but projects too?

Its a lot to ask Eek

I find that women really dig Legend, they tend to like it more than even I do.
Unisexy smells really nice and would be great for evenings. It might be a bit sweet for daytime. Poseidon is a great aquatic type scent that should go very well in your environment during the day. Hot Cherry and Adam's Nectar should also play really well in that weather, even during the day. It's not phero'd but I'd also add in a sample of Merlin's Blend. If you really like it you can get a full size bottle boosted with whatever phero blend you like.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-26-2019 11:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 12:32 AM

(11-26-2019 11:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I find that women really dig Legend, they tend to like it more than even I do.
Unisexy smells really nice and would be great for evenings. It might be a bit sweet for daytime. Poseidon is a great aquatic type scent that should go very well in your environment during the day. Hot Cherry and Adam's Nectar should also play really well in that weather, even during the day. It's not phero'd but I'd also add in a sample of Merlin's Blend. If you really like it you can get a full size bottle boosted with whatever phero blend you like.

I fogot to say that I do have merlin, but found it to be a bit much.

Whats your opinion on the phero blends besides TLG? I have SS4M (but its discontinued).
11-27-2019 12:32 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2019 12:45 AM

(11-27-2019 12:32 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I fogot to say that I do have merlin, but found it to be a bit much.

Whats your opinion on the phero blends besides TLG? I have SS4M (but its discontinued).

Have you tried Excalibur or Tonka Musk scents? Tonka Musk might work well in your environment.

For Phero blends, Wanted Man is a lot of fun. Gets me a lot of attractive/sexual attention and a surprising amount of respect. If you can handle high doses of androstenedione then Teddy BB and especially B2.2 are great for generating comfort with women and are also good at generating KINO. Hunter Trapper is good for building a repoire and making women attracted and comfortable. It is underrated in my opinion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-27-2019 12:45 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 1:42 AM

(11-27-2019 12:45 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Have you tried Excalibur or Tonka Musk scents? Tonka Musk might work well in your environment.

For Phero blends, Wanted Man is a lot of fun. Gets me a lot of attractive/sexual attention and a surprising amount of respect. If you can handle high doses of androstenedione then Teddy BB and especially B2.2 are great for generating comfort with women and are also good at generating KINO. Hunter Trapper is good for building a repoire and making women attracted and comfortable. It is underrated in my opinion.

I repped you.

Thanks!

Any idea what the effects would be if Androstenetrione was added?
11-27-2019 1:42 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-27-2019 9:06 AM

(11-27-2019 1:42 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I repped you.

Thanks!

Any idea what the effects would be if Androstenetrione was added?

That's one of my current plans for Love God, to add etrione and see what sort of madness and fun it leads to.

So far using products with etrione (Nude, TKO) alongside Love God has been meh. Can't find pure etrione but hoping P86 which is etrione like will achieve the desired effect.
11-27-2019 9:06 AM

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2019 9:27 AM

(11-27-2019 9:06 AM)Stories Wrote:  That's one of my current plans for Love God, to add etrione and see what sort of madness and fun it leads to.

So far using products with etrione (Nude, TKO) alongside Love God has been meh. Can't find pure etrione but hoping P86 which is etrione like will achieve the desired effect.

Also looking to add Hedione.

PS: What about using TLG? How has that been?
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 9:27 AM by jjs1234.)
11-27-2019 9:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-27-2019 10:21 AM

(11-27-2019 9:06 AM)Stories Wrote:  That's one of my current plans for Love God, to add etrione and see what sort of madness and fun it leads to.

It's been my experience that whenever I try and add something to TLG (this includes when I was formulating it,) any other additions seem to upset a very delicate balance of effects and throws everything off. I'd have to completely reset the ratios of everything else if I wanted to add etrione to the mix.

I haven't tried adding etrione as a separate entity but I've tried TLG in combo with every product I can think of and nothing really seems to add to what TLG already brings to the table.

If you do add etrione I'm looking forward to seeing how it reacts for you!

11-27-2019 10:21 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-27-2019 10:30 AM

(11-27-2019 9:27 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  Also looking to add Hedione.

PS: What about using TLG? How has that been?

Eh, do realize I'm chasing a high.

When this NYTimes article on the scientist and creator of Mother Dirt product line came out I ran a no soap experiment with my doctor, dermatologist, mother, and sisters' support (they made sure my general health, skin health, and smell was alright). The experiment made me realize pheromones exist and how much I loved what pheromones my body was putting out there. 2 years later the experiment ended, I went back to using soap, and I miss it all.

Love God by itself comes close (about 60-86%) to what I was putting out there during the experiment so I like it and hold it dear to my heart. Being well liked, being unforgettable/memorable, being someone worth ending their current relationship for, being someone people trust and feel comfortable around, being someone people consider non-judgmental--my personality aside, I'm talking people that don't know me or are just getting to know me and so have no evidence or proof to think those things about me just do. People aren't polite, they're honest or respectful or just caring/kind. Wearing it gives me this warm at home feeling in my chest and for some reason I don't care to look for ioi and attention so I just enjoy
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 10:31 AM by Stories.)
11-27-2019 10:30 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-27-2019 11:48 AM

(11-27-2019 10:21 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It's been my experience that whenever I try and add something to TLG (this includes when I was formulating it,) any other additions seem to upset a very delicate balance of effects and throws everything off. I'd have to completely reset the ratios of everything else if I wanted to add etrione to the mix.

I haven't tried adding etrione as a separate entity but I've tried TLG in combo with every product I can think of and nothing really seems to add to what TLG already brings to the table.

If you do add etrione I'm looking forward to seeing how it reacts for you!

If you wanted to add etrione to the mix? You never wanted to?
11-27-2019 11:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah