Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-01-2018 9:44 PM

I appreciate the review! If you are having issues at 6 sprays, I'd suggest trying it at a lower dose, even as low as two or three just to see how it affects you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2018 9:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

10-01-2018 9:52 PM

(10-01-2018 9:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I appreciate the review! If you are having issues at 6 sprays, I'd suggest trying it at a lower dose, even as low as two or three just to see how it affects you.

I appreciate the thought, but I'm simply not ready to risk my health with estrogen in any form at any dose. Like I said, I should have looked into the ingredients sooner. My bad.

Thanks!Hi

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-01-2018 9:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:10 PM

(10-01-2018 9:52 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I appreciate the thought, but I'm simply not ready to risk my health with estrogen in any form at any dose. Like I said, I should have looked into the ingredients sooner. My bad.

Thanks!Hi

Just curious what does the EST do to you in particular and is it something that only affects you or is it known adverse effect?

I personally love EST. I find that it does for me what Androstadienone does for other people.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
10-01-2018 10:10 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:20 PM

(10-01-2018 10:10 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Just curious what does the EST do to you in particular and is it something that only affects you or is it known adverse effect?

I personally love EST. I find that it does for me what Androstadienone does for other people.

For me, it kills my libido and erections, and any estrogen is not safe for regular use imo. We live in a world of plummeting sperm-counts and Testosterone, along with the rise of erectile dysfunction, so active exposure to estrogen just sounds like madness to me.

Links:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/tags/estradiol/

Please note that this is only my personal view, and is not meant to judge this mix. If it works for you, knock yourself out.Big boss

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 10:25 PM by theLaw.)
10-01-2018 10:20 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:37 PM

(10-01-2018 10:20 PM)theLaw Wrote:  For me, it kills my libido and erections, and any estrogen is not safe for regular use imo. We live in a world of plummeting sperm-counts and Testosterone, along with the rise of erectile dysfunction, so active exposure to estrogen just sounds like madness to me.

Links:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/tags/estradiol/

Please note that this is only my personal view, and is not meant to judge this mix. If it works for you, knock yourself out.Big boss

Oh wow i'm sorry to hear that, it's funny cause it seems like it has the opposite reaction with me but i'm a bit odd. I normally don't get turned on in circumstances where I should but if EST is present in a mix it's like the flood gates get open and simply looking at any girl throws me over the edge. I get opened a lot with EST as well especially by Caucasian women.

I haven't tested the mix yet I just received the oil version of love god today, my first official order from LPMP tbh and arrived sooner than expect. I can't wait to test it out tomorrow though i'm expecting some good stuff hopefully.

I'll read more into the link you posted though.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 10:39 PM by Lucent.)
10-01-2018 10:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:47 PM

(10-01-2018 10:37 PM)Lucent Wrote:  Oh wow i'm sorry to hear that, it's funny cause it seems like it has the opposite reaction with me but i'm a bit odd. I normally don't get turned on in circumstances where I should but if EST is present in a mix it's like the flood gates get open and simply looking at any girl throws me over the edge. I get opened a lot with EST as well especially by Caucasian women.

I haven't tested the mix yet I just received the oil version of love god today, my first official order from LPMP tbh and arrived sooner than expect. I can't wait to test it out tomorrow though i'm expecting some good stuff hopefully.

I'll read more into the link you posted though.

I’m the same way in that not only do I react quite well to the trace amounts of EST in this but I find that I get opened a lot while wearing this. It also seems to make fun time even more fun in the way that Evolve and The Hookup do.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-01-2018 10:47 PM

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

10-01-2018 10:53 PM

(10-01-2018 10:47 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’m the same way in that not only do I react quite well to the trace amounts of EST in this but I find that I get opened a lot while wearing this. It also seems to make fun time even more fun in the way that Evolve and The Hookup do.

Exactly. I love Evolve as well. One time I spilled a 10ml sprayer on the floor near my computer desk and for about a couple of months every time I sat down at my computer I kept getting turned on for no reason, till I found a nearly empty bottle of evolve behind the desk and I was like "that explains it!" Evolve is a for sure mix to really bring it in the bedroom or anywhere for that matter lol. I haven't tried the hook up yet but now i'm curious, I could never figure out the measurement of sprays from the AT sprayers so i'm hesitant to order from them.

The closest thing to Evolve without EST in it for me though has to be Manimal 2 but the current incarnation of it seems kind of toned down from the original test runs.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2018 10:57 PM by Lucent.)
10-01-2018 10:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2018 11:03 PM

(10-01-2018 10:53 PM)Lucent Wrote:  The closest thing to Evolve without EST in it for me though has to be Manimal 2 but the current incarnation of it seems kind of toned down from the original test runs.

I am also a big fan of Manimal 2 as well. I agree it is a bit toned down from what it was. Good luck in your Love God testing!

10-01-2018 11:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-02-2018 8:10 AM

(10-01-2018 9:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Quick review: The Love God Pheromone Blend

The Love God Pheromone Blend : Kingmaker (scented)

Tested over a couple of days in Uber vehicle and around a few other people out and about.

I did get a chance to expose one girl who has been exposed to tons of other mixes, and the results were pretty pronounced. Dirty talk about sex, very personal info, and even a girl from the other room joining in the lewd conversation.

TheLaw;

Sorry to hear that you did not receive stellar positive results from this blend. I noted before that you've mentioned that you are sensitive to EST and few other ingredients, but never made the connection before.

Like Lucent and Snoopy, I find that the presence of EST (and maybe cops as well) seems to give me a noted arousal effect...so it is good to know that for those that are negatively affected that LG might have adverse effects.

However, that being said, the one girl that had the pronounced reactions showed pretty much exactly what I've been experiencing as more or less the norm with this mix.

You also mentioned that you couldn't smell the kingmaker scent. I'm wondering if there's something about your body's physiology (at least on the olfactory levels) that makes you particularly prone to the possible adverse self effects of things like EST and a few others that you've mentioned on your posts. Now I need to go and do some research to find out if there's a link between certain people's olfactory makeups and how they are affected.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2018 8:10 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-02-2018 8:49 AM

(10-02-2018 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You also mentioned that you couldn't smell the kingmaker scent. I'm wondering if there's something about your body's physiology (at least on the olfactory levels) that makes you particularly prone to the possible adverse self effects of things like EST and a few others that you've mentioned on your posts. Now I need to go and do some research to find out if there's a link between certain people's olfactory makeups and how they are affected.

I think it might have more to do with estrogen dominance. Higher amounts of estrogens are correlated with hyper-sexual behaviour, which is difficult to spot if you're just a horny dude. I used to have a raging libido, but it was driven by estrogen, not healthy adrogens, which feels different. More estrogen can just push some guys over the edge, and women as well, as they are exposed to huge amounts of estrogen from birth-control pills (see breast-cancer). It appears that sexual responses are not quite as binary as look at first glance, which makes it difficult to judge what's going on in any particular situation. I can tell you that the girl who responded to this mix with me is most likely estrogen dominant based on her physique and lifestyle. This is made even more complicated by the fact that most women today would also fall under that label to varying degrees, so again, this muddies the waters for attraction/arousal.

I have also started to notice the scent of (apparently) estrogen (mainly from women, but also some men) as my adrogens improved over the last years or so. The first thought I had after wearing this mix was that it smelled very feminine (like estrogen). I recognize this because I was sweating it out for the first several months of cleaning out my liver, and it's been virtually absent for months now, but popped back up again this morning.

Also keep in mind that I used to be able to wear any mix with no problem, but I was also very unhealthy at the time running largely on adrenaline.

In terms of the scent, I think it was actually an issue with the bottle as the fragrance was faint toward my last of 14 sprays over 3 days, but nonexistent at the beginning. LPMP said to let it sit for a couple of days, and then try it again. I've purchased from nearly every vendor on this site, and never had a scented bottle that smelled like only mones, so it's probably not my nose.

Again, I'm not trying to rain on the parade here, but just posting my findings. Cheers!Mrgreen

10-02-2018 8:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah