Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-24-2019 2:26 PM

(11-24-2019 2:04 PM)Luxe Wrote:  I have interest in this product for months and have read much. There is a mix of reviews here but I have one question.
Many reviews are from men with girlfriend. Would this stuff be a good buy for new dating?

Someone wore it and got a girlfriend.
11-24-2019 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:38 PM

(11-24-2019 2:04 PM)Luxe Wrote:  I have interest in this product for months and have read much. There is a mix of reviews here but I have one question.
Many reviews are from men with girlfriend. Would this stuff be a good buy for new dating?

Yes. Yes it would. It shines in dating and one-on-one situations.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-24-2019 2:38 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 8:56 PM

I do not want a girlfriend. I travel much for my employer and usually spend less than a week at any destination. I was married out of high school and we grew apart.
I meet new woman now very often. I tell them that I travel and will go to next destinations in a couple days. I want to dance and eat and enjoy life but there is to be no long term beyond the interaction.
I do believe that there is attraction in the simplicity of these encounters. Some women looking for relation and some just enjoy a fling. I suppose this is similar to how married man attraction in that the woman can exit the encounter at any time.

I do not have troubles courting women. I would like a pheromone to assist in having good times and increase a social atmospheres.
11-24-2019 8:56 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-24-2019 9:07 PM

(11-24-2019 8:56 PM)Luxe Wrote:  I do not want a girlfriend. I travel much for my employer and usually spend less than a week at any destination. I was married out of high school and we grew apart.
I meet new woman now very often. I tell them that I travel and will go to next destinations in a couple days. I want to dance and eat and enjoy life but there is to be no long term beyond the interaction.
I do believe that there is attraction in the simplicity of these encounters. Some women looking for relation and some just enjoy a fling. I suppose this is similar to how married man attraction in that the woman can exit the encounter at any time.

I do not have troubles courting women. I would like a pheromone to assist in having good times and increase a social atmospheres.

The Love God absolutely increases a social atmosphere. Both men and women but especially women are attracted with this. Also, in some of the journals I know guys have written of having great one night stands with TLG. This thread has taken on such a life of it's own that I can't remember if any were reported here, specifically.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-24-2019 9:07 PM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2019 3:42 PM

Hey All,

I'm new here. I've learned a lot from the wisdom of the veterans, but the curve is steep! I have a few products but TLG is rapidly becoming my favorite. There's a very good reason it's so popular. I decided to try TLGC as well but TLG is temporarily sold out! I messaged LPMP to find out when it will be available again and I'll share that info as soon as I know. I read in this thread that I can make my own TLGC by adding two drops of cops to the TLG. I have the 10 mL roll on version. I'd just like to confirm that the ratio is 2 drops per 10 mL. Thanks!
11-25-2019 3:42 PM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2019 3:46 PM

I've already received a response from LPMP already. There must have been a glitch in the website. TLG is available Now!
11-25-2019 3:46 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-25-2019 4:00 PM

(11-25-2019 3:42 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  Hey All,

I'm new here. I've learned a lot from the wisdom of the veterans, but the curve is steep! I have a few products but TLG is rapidly becoming my favorite. There's a very good reason it's so popular. I decided to try TLGC as well but TLG is temporarily sold out! I messaged LPMP to find out when it will be available again and I'll share that info as soon as I know. I read in this thread that I can make my own TLGC by adding two drops of cops to the TLG. I have the 10 mL roll on version. I'd just like to confirm that the ratio is 2 drops per 10 mL. Thanks!

Yes, that’d be two drops to ten ml. There are already 3 drops of couplins in it’s it comes from LPMP. Glad you are liking it! UN for Men scented TLG got me some fun last night and again this morning.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 4:00 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-25-2019 4:00 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2019 1:44 AM

(11-24-2019 12:54 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  It definitely is in a different category. I bought NA three times and there’s a good bit of steering not to intimidate women as I remember. Forgive my memory slip here. I’ve worn very little other than TLG in over a year Smile I’ve about completely forgotten all NA’s nuisances.

As an experiment, I just put way too much NA on and will see what happens Bomb

What happened?
11-26-2019 1:44 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-26-2019 10:52 AM

(11-24-2019 8:56 PM)Luxe Wrote:  I do not want a girlfriend....I do not have troubles courting women. I would like a pheromone to assist in having good times and increase a social atmospheres.

I'll keep this short: Yep. TLG Give heart If you are already socially adept and successful with seduction, TLG will hasten and facilitate that.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-26-2019 10:52 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-26-2019 11:57 AM

(11-25-2019 4:00 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes, that’d be two drops to ten ml. There are already 3 drops of couplins in it’s it comes from LPMP. Glad you are liking it! UN for Men scented TLG got me some fun last night and again this morning.

Whoa wait, so for a 10ml oil it's add 2 drops but for a 30ml spray it's add 6 drops (2 drops per ml)?
11-26-2019 11:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah