Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-19-2019 12:04 PM

Lately it has been the roll on oil. I’d say about 12-15” on my neck. I mean it’s on there and I can smell it, but rolling it with the bottle sideways it really doesn’t seem like that much. I never cover it. If I wear any cologne it’s well away from that area. I think it’s ballsy to not use anything and it’s fun to watch her find that spot and just hover there. My TLG is unscented. To me after 10 minutes the smell is mellow and non offensive.

I used the spray before and had similar reaction. Usually two sprays. I rarely use anything more than that. I’ve never seen much reason to use any more than that.

A small thing I’ve noticed is that when wearing something like a single spray of Aventus, a girl will get near me to say I smell great. With just TLG they sometimes seem at a loss for words and can’t form any excuse to be near. It’s bizarre to me and the people around me. In restaurants, on numerous occasions, younger women who are clearly not comfortable with just coming up and starting a conversation, just come up and stand near the table and look hypnotized. I’m not saying this happens frequently but it’s happened enough to see a pattern. Most girls will find and excuse to say something and not look like a deer in the headlights, and actually talk.

If you look back a little over a year ago you can see my shock the first time wearing TLG. I went to lunch at a bar and the bartender tried to drag me back to her apartment right then. She was getting off work in a few minutes. Unfortunately I had to return to work. Not that I didn’t know her but her behavior was not like I had ever seen before. Our interactions were often flirty. But that day was different.

TLG doesn’t have feel that you have to act any certain way. Just be yourself. Don’t be afraid to say really dirty stuff and let her run with it. A line I often use when a girl who comes up and says “you smell good.” I’ll reply, “I smell like the guy that you’re going to take home.” And they usually say, “you do,”
11-19-2019 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-19-2019 2:03 PM

(11-19-2019 12:04 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  TLG doesn’t have feel that you have to act any certain way. Just be yourself. Don’t be afraid to say really dirty stuff and let her run with it. A line I often use when a girl who comes up and says “you smell good.” I’ll reply, “I smell like the guy that you’re going to take home.” And they usually say, “you do,”

As much as I appreciate everything in the above post, it is this last paragraph that really makes me smile. First, because I completely agree that the best thing to do is just be yourself. Second, I LOVE your pickup line and used to use variations of it when I was single. Way to go!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-19-2019 2:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-19-2019 2:28 PM

(11-19-2019 12:04 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  A line I often use when a girl who comes up and says “you smell good.” I’ll reply, “I smell like the guy that you’re going to take home.” And they usually say, “you do,”

I am so stealing your line! that was Eeexcellent Smithers.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-19-2019 2:28 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-19-2019 4:09 PM

I've got a bottle for TLG and plan to have a club night this weekend. Should I use TLG or my recently quite successful mix of BW + AV?
Some of the reports described TLG as good for clubs (I'm always solo without a wing there), while some describe TLG as better for dates and bonding with SO's.
So the question is: is TLG good for pickup work at clubs?
11-19-2019 4:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-19-2019 5:53 PM

What are some ways to increase TLG beautifying and imprinting/bonding/reset effects?
11-19-2019 5:53 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-19-2019 6:00 PM

(11-19-2019 12:04 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  TLG doesn’t have feel that you have to act any certain way. Just be yourself. Don’t be afraid to say really dirty stuff and let her run with it. A line I often use when a girl who comes up and says “you smell good.” I’ll reply, “I smell like the guy that you’re going to take home.” And they usually say, “you do,”

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-19-2019 6:00 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 4:19 AM

I think someone asked this question earlier but it was not answered:

How does this compare to NA?

Thanks
11-24-2019 4:19 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-24-2019 9:43 AM

(11-24-2019 4:19 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  I think someone asked this question earlier but it was not answered:

How does this compare to NA?

Thanks

I'm not the right person to ask because I found NA to be intimidating to people when I wore it. I'm going out on a limb and saying that TLG is lower in androstenone than NA because I created it as more of a general attraction and relationship enhancer. It's closer to Nude than NA but even that isn't a great comparison.

Nude Alpha relies on the higher androstenone punch to create more sexual interest. The Love God works with androstenone in balance with other pheromones to disinhibit someone and make them feel more comfortable being attracted. Different way of working.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-24-2019 9:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 12:54 PM

It definitely is in a different category. I bought NA three times and there’s a good bit of steering not to intimidate women as I remember. Forgive my memory slip here. I’ve worn very little other than TLG in over a year Smile I’ve about completely forgotten all NA’s nuisances.

As an experiment, I just put way too much NA on and will see what happens Bomb
11-24-2019 12:54 PM
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2019 2:04 PM

I have interest in this product for months and have read much. There is a mix of reviews here but I have one question.
Many reviews are from men with girlfriend. Would this stuff be a good buy for new dating?
11-24-2019 2:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah