Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
11-04-2019 8:21 AM

(11-02-2019 8:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  If anyone else wants to try this, I'd appreciate feedback. While I have had terrible luck in using TLG in combination with anything else (except for adding cops), I've given TLG+TKO two trial runs and it seems to be very promising on me.

My ratio is 3 sprays of TLG plus 1.5 sprays of TKO applied in proximity to each other, but not on top of each other. On me, it is very much like TLGC, but without the granular feeling I get from TLGC and it doesn't seem to impair the good-time, relaxed feelings at all. It seems to pop in a bit of the beautifying and heavy sexual effects of TKO, amplify the attraction factors, and a notable amount of ladies seemed to get a bit of potty-mouth (especially in their auto-escalations and mate-bashing).

If anyone else tries this, please let me know how it works for you.

I love both blends solo and so I tried the combo. Didn’t notice much difference adding the two together.

Voodoo plus TKO seemed to intensify effects quite a bit. Perhaps the bonding aspect of Voodoo deepens the surface level attraction of TKO.
11-04-2019 8:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-04-2019 8:40 AM

(11-04-2019 8:21 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I love both blends solo and so I tried the combo. Didn’t notice much difference adding the two together.

Thank you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-04-2019 8:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2019 1:40 AM

Haven’t checked in for a few months . TLG still performs consistently for me. There’s just nothing to figure out with it. Ive got a couple dozen other products that haven’t been touched in nearly a year. I don’t even bother covering the unscented TLG anymore. I may wear something a good distance from it, if at all.
11-14-2019 1:40 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-14-2019 9:25 AM

(11-14-2019 1:40 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  Haven’t checked in for a few months . TLG still performs consistently for me. There’s just nothing to figure out with it. Ive got a couple dozen other products that haven’t been touched in nearly a year. I don’t even bother covering the unscented TLG anymore. I may wear something a good distance from it, if at all.

Awesome! I am currently testing some other product (that I'm over due to report on) but I have noticed that for me, there is nothing like The Love God!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-14-2019 9:25 AM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2019 8:40 PM

Did I mention the flood gate? P I’m currently with a 36 yo that has developed a huge problem with always being soaking wet. Even when she’s not around me. She’ll randomly take my shirts home with her (that definitely have TLG on them) and sends texts, “I’m wearing your shirt. I’m soaking wet.” I mean, daily. Sometimes multiple times. Every time I’m around her, drenched. She claims she’s never experienced anything like this in her life. She just doesn’t understand how wearing my shirt and thinking about me makes her so wet. She definitely gets the award for the wettest girl I’ve ever been with. She actually had a hysterectomy at 23 and said her sex drive was almost nonexistent. Now she’s ready anytime and the initiator most of the time.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019 8:44 PM by Juic3d.)
11-14-2019 8:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-14-2019 9:13 PM

Whoo hoo! That sounds like a pretty common reaction with TLG. Many of us have reported those same results. Mrgreen

That would be the EST helping her out.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-14-2019 9:13 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

11-14-2019 11:27 PM

(11-14-2019 8:40 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  She actually had a hysterectomy at 23 and said her sex drive was almost nonexistent. Now she’s ready anytime and the initiator most of the time.

Wow! Nice turn around. I think she is the #1 Love God fan without even knowing about it.
11-14-2019 11:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-15-2019 9:06 AM

(11-14-2019 8:40 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  Did I mention the flood gate? ... Now she’s ready anytime and the initiator most of the time.

We're not worthy...we're not worthy!

Fantastic for you. I am so jealous

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-15-2019 9:06 AM
MMM

Rep Post

11-15-2019 9:42 AM

(11-14-2019 1:40 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  Haven’t checked in for a few months . TLG still performs consistently for me. There’s just nothing to figure out with it. I've got a couple dozen other products that haven’t been touched in nearly a year. I don’t even bother covering the unscented TLG anymore. I may wear something a good distance from it, if at all.

(11-14-2019 8:40 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  Did I mention the flood gate? P I’m currently with a 36 yo that has developed a huge problem with always being soaking wet. Even when she’s not around me. She’ll randomly take my shirts home with her (that definitely have TLG on them) and sends texts, “I’m wearing your shirt. I’m soaking wet.” I mean, daily. Sometimes multiple times. Every time I’m around her, drenched. She claims she’s never experienced anything like this in her life. She just doesn’t understand how wearing my shirt and thinking about me makes her so wet. She definitely gets the award for the wettest girl I’ve ever been with. She actually had a hysterectomy at 23 and said her sex drive was almost nonexistent. Now she’s ready anytime and the initiator most of the time.

I'd be interested in the dosage/s used for Miss 36?

Thanks! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-15-2019 9:42 AM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-19-2019 7:33 AM

(11-14-2019 8:40 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  Did I mention the flood gate? P I’m currently with a 36 yo that has developed a huge problem with always being soaking wet. Even when she’s not around me. She’ll randomly take my shirts home with her (that definitely have TLG on them) and sends texts, “I’m wearing your shirt. I’m soaking wet.” I mean, daily. Sometimes multiple times. Every time I’m around her, drenched.

That's awesome! Ok
11-19-2019 7:33 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah