Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-15-2019 11:28 PM

Welp, I'm new here but had the chance to pick up some TLC. I've tested it for three days and see some positive signs.

The first day I tried some on to feel the self effects. I got the LP Homme lightly scented, and I like the smell of it. I also felt pretty good with it on and like a man with a brand new tailored suit on. My wife asked what I had on. I told her a new pheromone I'm trying out. She complimented the smell but kept about her business.
Later in the day, she was like velcro and very close to me. At one point, she even sniffed me and snuggled under me even more. Her "friend" is visiting, so haven't been intimate yet. My wife is a 39-year-old Filipina.

The second day I tried it on with some Alpha Q just for kicks. 2 sprays of Alpha Q and 5 of TLC. I didn't notice much, but I felt great. I went to happy hour with my wife and her co-workers but no special attention or conversation was had. I, however, was super horny...Like really horny! I want to try this mix again.

Today I put on six sprays of TLC. I think it was too much as the smell, even with lightly scented, was a little overbearing. I got a message from my FWB that she was a bit down and wanted some company. So I decided to test this out with her. I already knew going there we were having sex, so I wanted to see her reaction to the TLC formula. She and I have great chemistry already and aren't unusual for her to have great orgasms; however, something was different today. She was orgasming a lot stronger and more often. She even asked what I did to her body because she was feeling things she never felt before. I have a lot of experience in the bedroom. My wife and I have an open relationship and are swingers. I also have several FWB's. I wish I could say it was my amazing skills that got her all messed up today, but I kept it pretty vanilla with the sex, yet she was commenting as if I had done some magical moves or something to make her body respond the way it was. I did nothing out of the standard stuff, and she was going crazy like I was hitting some magic button. My FWB is Black and Puerto Rican; she's also 42 years old.

I want to test this out more, but think this is like Orgasm in a Bottle! I would love to see some of the reactions others had just talking to women, but haven't as of yet. Though I've not been out much, and around other women, so I will wait to see if it hits the ladies in fun ways while just talking or engaging in everyday talks.
10-15-2019 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-16-2019 1:52 PM

**Sorry for writing TLC above instead of TLG. Was arguing with the wife and typing fast.**

My wife seemed to be pretty jealous yesterday evening that I hooked up with my FWB and the way she reacted to TLG. I think TLG had something to do with this as she knows this FWB and friends with her, as well. My wife isn't typically jealous, so she caught me off guard. We had a huge blow-up, and I was trying my best to talk her down, but she kept on and on about it.

Eventually, my wife wanted to have sex last night after everything calmed down. She wanted it even with her "friend" visiting (TMI I Know) So we did the do. My wife did say she felt sensations she never felt before and that it was good. I told her about TLG being orgasm juice, and she agreed. She told me she would be even more jealous and mad if TLG didn't work on her verses my FWB. This could've also attributed to the experience, but my wife is brutally honest when it comes to sex and doesn't lie or exaggerate. Either it was good, or it wasn't. Very blunt and truthful, but from my perspective, that's a great thing to know if I'm slacking or not in that department.

Will keep testing and let you know
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019 1:54 PM by Blankman101.)
10-16-2019 1:52 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-17-2019 9:49 AM

(10-16-2019 1:52 PM)Blankman101 Wrote:  My wife seemed to be pretty jealous yesterday evening that I hooked up with my FWB and the way she reacted to TLG. I think TLG had something to do with this as she knows this FWB and friends with her, as well. My wife isn't typically jealous, so she caught me off guard.

My personal experience with such situations seems to be that the primary lover is fine and dandy until they feel left out, like they're getting less attention or pleasure than the FWB's, or if they feel that their mate is getting emotionally attached to another. Insecurities and jealousy do crop up every now and then, even with the closest and most loving couples. I've been on both sides of that debacle and I can say, from my own personal experience, that when one has insecurity issues or even the slightest modicum of jealousy, one's mind can go very dark, very quick and make a true mountain out of a mole hill.

I have noted, however, that TLG tends to also have a bit of conflict avoidance/ lessening effect. In the past I've seen things that would normally put myself or my wife into argument mode be easily dealt with and laughed off. Hopefully you'll see that as well. However, TLG was primarily created as a relationship enhancer and intimate bonding blend for relationships. I feel (not know, not think, but merely feel) that TLG might be making her see you, anew, as the perfect man for her; everything she's ever wanted; and might not want to share anymore.

I'll be following your reports as your experiences and insight might prove to be very germane and helpful to my life situation.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-17-2019 9:49 AM
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2019 6:27 PM

I ordered TLG about a month ago, and I have been testing it out on three women during this time. 5 inches on each forearm and I am comparing it to not wearing any mones:
Typically, I noticed their faces become a bit more reddish within about a minute of smelling the mix. I can't tell if there is pupil dilation because two have very dark eyes, and the third has blue eyes that only seem to dilate when she drinks alcohol. The women are more talkative, and all three start playing with their necklaces while talking to me. I'm not sure what the necklace thing means but it is fairly consistent with them upon TLG exposure. Two will usually touch my arm but they do that to most men. Two have reduced levels of eye contact with me while the third has stayed the same. I thought the increased blood flow to the face + increased talkativeness meant some attraction, but they seem reluctant to grab coffee with me or some other harmless activity where we are together. If they are becoming aroused then are they not linking it back to me?
10-19-2019 6:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-21-2019 8:10 AM

(10-19-2019 6:27 PM)Karatepunches Wrote:  The women are more talkative, and all three start playing with their necklaces while talking to me. I'm not sure what the necklace thing means but it is fairly consistent with them upon TLG exposure. Two will usually touch my arm but they do that to most men. Two have reduced levels of eye contact with me while the third has stayed the same. I thought the increased blood flow to the face + increased talkativeness meant some attraction, but they seem reluctant to grab coffee with me or some other harmless activity where we are together. If they are becoming aroused then are they not linking it back to me?

It seems to obviously be affecting them, however just because you are wearing pheromones and just because they are feeling the effects, does not mean that they suddenly lose all control and want to get down and dirty with you. Pheromones in general, and TLG in specific are very Johnny Cab about that...the door opens, you get in.

What i mean by that is that the pheromones will help to give them an overall impression about you and general feelings. What happens next is entirely up to you and how you handle the situation. Pheromones do not, and cannot, replace social aptitude, knowing how to appeal to those submersed feelings welling up inside of her, or you actually helping to nurture those initial feelings to steer things towards your penultimate goals.

All the indicators you mentioned show, to me at least, that the ladies' minds are fixated on something deeper, and more intimate (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) than the conversation at hand. It is how you handle those tenuous beginnings that will make or break your encounter.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 8:12 AM by Gladen.)
10-21-2019 8:10 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2019 4:41 PM

Can I get a comparison between TLG and NA? would be greatly appreciated!
10-23-2019 4:41 PM
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2019 6:39 AM

(10-21-2019 8:10 AM)Gladen Wrote:  It seems to obviously be affecting them, however just because you are wearing pheromones and just because they are feeling the effects, does not mean that they suddenly lose all control and want to get down and dirty with you. Pheromones in general, and TLG in specific are very Johnny Cab about that...the door opens, you get in.

What i mean by that is that the pheromones will help to give them an overall impression about you and general feelings. What happens next is entirely up to you and how you handle the situation. Pheromones do not, and cannot, replace social aptitude, knowing how to appeal to those submersed feelings welling up inside of her, or you actually helping to nurture those initial feelings to steer things towards your penultimate goals.

All the indicators you mentioned show, to me at least, that the ladies' minds are fixated on something deeper, and more intimate (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) than the conversation at hand. It is how you handle those tenuous beginnings that will make or break your encounter.

I think you may be right. The three women are what I would consider to be out of my league, so I was way more nervous than I usually am when talking to a woman. They probably picked up on that.
10-24-2019 6:39 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-24-2019 7:58 AM

(10-24-2019 6:39 AM)Karatepunches Wrote:  The three women are what I would consider to be out of my league, so I was way more nervous than I usually am when talking to a woman. They probably picked up on that.

Quite astute of yourself to note that. We are, indeed, the architects of our own disasters. Not only does what we put out into the cosmos return to us (times three, according to most...consider it a form of Karmic compound interest), but we orchestrate our own outcomes with our mindset. By internally worrying if you were worthy of these ladies' attentions you helped them to believe that, as you said. If you can turn the tables and look at things from the point of view that you're checking her out to discern if she is worthy of your attention, you'll hopefully take lots of the pressure off yourself, as well as to be able to have good time during the encounters.

That is, in essence, Snoopy's "remember that you are awesome" pointer regarding TLG.

10-24-2019 7:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-25-2019 1:18 PM

I travel for work and possibly hooking with a FWB tonight in the area. I'm for sure wearing TLG, but wondering if I should also use New Pheromone Additive? I ask this because my FWB has a long bench of players...if you know what I mean but when I wear New Pheromone Additive she gushes and says I'm one of the best...of course again this is without pulling out tricks or anything special. I know TLG will give her an experience like no other since I've noticed this with my wife and my FWB back home. I am just wondering if I should still use the New Pheromone Additive since I get already excellent results with my FWB here? I am hoping to hit a grand slam in pleasure tonight if we hook up. She wants to go to a movie first then off to her place for our bedroom fun. I currently only have Alpha Q, TLG, and New Pheromone Additive on me for this trip, so limited to what I can try.

Suggestions or advice truly welcomed.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 1:19 PM by Blankman101.)
10-25-2019 1:18 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-25-2019 1:45 PM

(10-25-2019 1:18 PM)Blankman101 Wrote:  Suggestions or advice truly welcomed.

I am uncertain, but I think some others have tried TLG+New Pheromone Additive and it worked fine for them. I haven't tried that combination yet, so all I can add is that when I try to combine TLG with anything it doesn't work out well for me. However, that is just me, and others have had success.

I believe my issue with TLG in combination is that, as it stands, it is very similar to me normally, just enhanced and expedited, so boosting any particular facet seems to throw me off a bit.

10-25-2019 1:45 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,436 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah