Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 4 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-03-2019 4:31 PM

(10-03-2019 4:16 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  If you think I'm long-winded now, you should see my Nude Alpha posts! Regarding TLG, I may just try to go up to 8-10 sprays and risk being cologne man

I've gotten away with 8 sprays during the hot summer months, but have toned it down to 6 maximum for myself.

As for the long-winded part, I enjoy lengthy and detailed commentary as it gives a solid background and detailed context to help me (the reader) understand the prevailing circumstances. This allows me to gauge the true effects and separate the wearer from the pheromones.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-03-2019 4:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2019 6:54 PM

So it is just coming out of
Winter here in Australia and because of such I decided to dust off my Adams nectar oil blend of TLGC.
I had mostly been wearing the spray version of TLGC but due to my reactions I am starting to wonder if my dosage of the spray was heavily off.
Adams nectar always seems to warrant a comment from someone, and I honestly feel the oil has a better effect on me. Still working on being more sexual, however the charismatic alpha vibe I get from TLGC just got turned to 11.
I had basically assumed I was just normalised to the baseline of TLGC, but obviously the spray just isn’t as effective as the oil for me.
I suddenly realised I hadn’t actually given any specifics so I will try and just give an overview. Whenever I am out and about with my housemate, it is basically like she doesn’t exist, everyone looks talks to and defers to me, something that greatly annoys her but I haven’t had the heart to explain why.
It is almost to the point I can be standing there doing absolutely nothing with a stoic expression on my face, while she is doing cartwheels, and people will be looking at me and losing it laughing the moment I say a word.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
10-03-2019 6:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-03-2019 8:39 PM

Personally, I like the oils over the sprays. I feel like even in the winter, the oils just hit better.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-03-2019 8:39 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-03-2019 11:14 PM

(10-03-2019 8:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I like the oils over the sprays. I feel like even in the winter, the oils just hit better.

I am discovering the same.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
10-03-2019 11:14 PM
CreamedSpinach
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-04-2019 1:45 PM

I'm going to try TLG for the first time today. I have the unscented roll on oil and a few samples of high end normie cologne.

Is the crook of the elbow a good application point for the oil?

Should the cologne go underneath the oil, on top of it, or somewhere else on the body?
10-04-2019 1:45 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-09-2019 4:47 PM

Final Post on TLG:

After some further testing, I think it's time to call it quits with this mix.

The positive responses that I've seen so far are on par with M3X, but the side effects are just too much for me. As my health improves, I still see some slight negative effects that indicate a reaction to something in the mix, so I'm taking a safer route.

Final verdict: this is a solid mix for Long Term Relationship and multiple exposures, but not for ONS or casual sex. Much like killing a fly with a bazooka, it's the collateral damage you need to worry about.

My thanks to Snoopy for this creation, and I wish you guys all the best with it.

My bottle (unscented) will be on sale immediately following this post in the Trading Post.

Cheers!Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-09-2019 4:47 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-09-2019 6:32 PM

I really appreciate your very extensive assessment. I am sorry that it didn’t work for you but thank you again!

(10-09-2019 4:47 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Final Post on TLG:

After some further testing, I think it's time to call it quits with this mix.

The positive responses that I've seen so far are on par with M3X, but the side effects are just too much for me. As my health improves, I still see some slight negative effects that indicate a reaction to something in the mix, so I'm taking a safer route.

Final verdict: this is a solid mix for Long Term Relationship and multiple exposures, but not for ONS or casual sex. Much like killing a fly with a bazooka, it's the collateral damage you need to worry about.

My thanks to Snoopy for this creation, and I wish you guys all the best with it.

My bottle (unscented) will be on sale immediately following this post in the Trading Post.

Cheers!Dirol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019 7:56 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-09-2019 6:32 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2019 12:16 AM

Works great for me. I'm in a relationship now with the girl I reported about a few pages ago. She seems crazy about me. Giving all of herself sexually to me after I suggested we be exclusive. She stated that she is really enjoying every aspect of life right now as if she is high on life and everything is going perfectly. I do believe there is strong immediate imprinting effects (On both parties). It felt as if we were both on the same page in terms of attraction and desires(might not be mone related). After the 2nd date I was pretty sure she was falling for me. She just wasn't sure what she was feeling and didn't want to make the first move, yet she did by inviting me out to a movie.

Another effect I noticed when wearing TLG is that when I text her, she responds almost immediately as if she is excited to hear from me.

Based on my most recent/first experience with TLG, it is great for relationship growth/romantic creation.

Although I get a little anxiety and lethargic from overuse. I don't want to fix what's not broken. It seems to be working very well. I will probably limit my usage to 3 times a week max.

Oh also I used 1 spray of evolve to my chest and 1 spray TLG to my wrist when we "Netflix and chilled" and made her orgasm multiple times with just my tongue and finger. She also wants to introduce toys and mentioning all the different things we can try. I guess you can say she is comfortable being my little slut. Basically she went from "I'm not having sex with you" to suggesting that she can go on birth control, before and after I said we are official now.

Fun stuff Smile

I don't know how people are using more than one spray. When I use 1 spray 2 days in a row I can feel OD effects.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 12:18 AM by Bodegaz.)
10-10-2019 12:16 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

10-10-2019 8:53 AM

Wait, she was unable to orgasm multiple times with just your tongue and finger for your baseline (no mones)?
10-10-2019 8:53 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2019 6:24 PM

(10-10-2019 8:53 AM)Stories Wrote:  Wait, she was unable to orgasm multiple times with just your tongue and finger for your baseline (no mones)?

I dont know. It was only the second time we did the nasty and i've always wore mones everytime we hung out.
10-10-2019 6:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,433 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah