Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
10-01-2019 10:51 PM

This is rather unfortunate, I haven't seem to have gotten these amazing hits from TLG so far. I've used doses in the range of 2-6 sprays and haven't noticed anything outside of baseline (yes, even keeping in mind to just run with it and have fun). Comments on the scent (LP Homme) were mostly that it smells like powdery incense on my skin. I'm willing to give this mix another try as mine could just be bad. Will try to report back when I do.
10-01-2019 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-02-2019 6:41 AM

My theory is that it works better for the older generation than the young, the scent also seems to agree more with the older gen, young women doesn't like those scent in general. It may work on the young women when on an older guy but because it is expected of him to smell like that but not for the young Spruce up Just my theory or maybe its just sensitivity to a specific mone.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019 6:42 AM by WereWolf666.)
10-02-2019 6:41 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-02-2019 9:10 AM

(10-02-2019 6:41 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  My theory is that it works better for the older generation than the young, the scent also seems to agree more with the older gen, young women doesn't like those scent in general. It may work on the young women when on an older guy but because it is expected of him to smell like that but not for the young Spruce up Just my theory or maybe its just sensitivity to a specific mone.

I don't know if it is age, per se, but I think that the older guys (like my fossilized self) have a more relaxed and laid back (umm...that's "Chillaxed" for you whipper snappers sideLol) attitude that is very in tune with the "relax, have fun, and just be in the moment" posture that TLG entails. I have some small bit of data to back this up; but nowhere near enough to claim veracity of my opinion.

My opinion on the scents is that while they are truly unconventional, it is like wearing clothes...it isn't so much what you are wearing, but how you wear it.

However, the member success/ meh reports here tend to sway towards the older crowd getting better and more intense results. While I personally don't suspect age, itself, as being the decisive factor; it suffices fine.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019 9:13 AM by Gladen.)
10-02-2019 9:10 AM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-02-2019 3:34 PM

It's just disappointing that I haven't seen much of anything with this mix so far. No mate-bashing, auto-escalation, any sort of signal of it doing anything really. It could just not be for me, who knows? I might just order once more and give it another go.
10-02-2019 3:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-02-2019 4:19 PM

(10-02-2019 3:34 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  It's just disappointing that I haven't seen much of anything with this mix so far. No mate-bashing, auto-escalation, any sort of signal of it doing anything really. It could just not be for me, who knows? I might just order once more and give it another go.

I feel your pain. I've run with two highly lauded and venerated products that have been vetted by the best of them and the results were quite frustrating for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2019 4:19 PM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-02-2019 5:42 PM

(10-02-2019 4:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I feel your pain. I've run with two highly lauded and venerated products that have been vetted by the best of them and the results were quite frustrating for me.

Yes, this is why body chemistry is so important and one should not take stellar reviews at face value as tempting as that is. Unfortunately, this also means a ludicrous amount of money and time must be spent to find exactly what works for you. Daunting process, to be sure.
10-02-2019 5:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-02-2019 5:46 PM

(10-02-2019 5:42 PM)Vanitas Wrote:  Yes, this is why body chemistry is so important and one should not take stellar reviews at face value as tempting as that is. Unfortunately, this also means a ludicrous amount of money and time must be spent to find exactly what works for you. Daunting process, to be sure.

While I believe that body chemistry plays a part, I personally believe that our personalities also play a large part in the bigger picture of what works and doesn't for someone. I'm with Gladen in that I've experienced a few products that have had crazy over the top experiences from others that just have not worked (in the way I would have liked) for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-02-2019 5:46 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-03-2019 7:56 AM

@Vanitas: I LOVE your sesquipedalian verbiage.

10-03-2019 7:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-03-2019 8:24 AM

Went to a Vampire the Masquerade Live Action Role Playing shindig last night with L and her girlfriend and had a blast. I wore TLG in Merlin's blend and man was it the perfect storm of deep smit, motor mouth, mate bashing, and atmosphere. Details in journal, but too lengthy to double-post here.

For those of you that do not read my journal, let's just say that it was a sexy vamped-out flesh fest with lots of people wanting to have a fun time with underlying sensuality running throughout the night. The Love God was PERFECT for the event and I had a blast.

10-03-2019 8:24 AM
Vanitas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-03-2019 4:16 PM

(10-03-2019 7:56 AM)Gladen Wrote:  @Vanitas: I LOVE your sesquipedalian verbiage.

If you think I'm long-winded now, you should see my Nude Alpha posts! Regarding TLG, I may just try to go up to 8-10 sprays and risk being cologne man
10-03-2019 4:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah