Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-27-2019 6:42 PM

When I wear this I become introverted and feel beta. What are the ingredients? Because when I wear taboo I feel alpha and more outgoing and more idgaf.

Also when I wear this I have trouble sleeping.
I'd fall asleep but then wake up 4 hours later and can't go back to sleep. Headaches and lethargic.
09-27-2019 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-27-2019 11:08 PM

(09-25-2019 2:50 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(09-25-2019 2:42 PM)Stories Wrote:  You two think so too? Awesome. But for some reason I'm hesitating. I guess I'm worried/uncertain about what would happen if we were in the same room both wearing TLG. Two or more people giving off the same levels of pheromones, the same pheromone signature, bringing out the same feelings and reactions in people.

...aaaaaand this is where my motto regarding TLG comes in handy. 'Put it on, promptly forget you are wearing it, go have fun.'

Seriously, even if you both have on TLG, let your sparkling personality shine through and women will resonate with that. Cool

Ah, the LG tenet. Thanks for reminding me. And yeah you're right.

(09-25-2019 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  
(09-25-2019 2:42 PM)Stories Wrote:  You two think so too? Awesome. But for some reason I'm hesitating. I guess I'm worried/uncertain about what would happen if we were in the same room both wearing TLG. Two or more people giving off the same levels of pheromones, the same pheromone signature, bringing out the same feelings and reactions in people.

I am so tempted to weave a humorous, but obviously fictional, tall tale about Snoopy and I out cavorting in Chi-Town and how we were chased by a Love-God struck horde of impassioned women all the way down the entire length of Western Avenue.

But in reality, assuming that you are both enjoying the moment, being awesome, and astute enough to note those doors that open, it would be a "the more the merrier" kind of scenario. Quality ladies abound, unless you two are the sort that would fixate on the same one, and 2 jovial love gods creating the fun and flirty atmosphere would probably more than double each individual's respective opportunities.

So long as you two work as a team of fun rather than at odds (which would devolve into Urinary Olympiads), it would become Pothos and Eros working in tandem. You two could supplant my previous moniker tagline as the Pied Piper of Pickup!

Haha, when you put it that way it sounds like fun. The sort of fun that if I were on my death bed at an old age would regret not doing.
09-27-2019 11:08 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-27-2019 11:13 PM

(09-27-2019 6:42 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  When I wear this I become introverted and feel beta. What are the ingredients? Because when I wear taboo I feel alpha and more outgoing and more idgaf.

I'd fall asleep but then wake up 4 hours later and can't go back to sleep. Headaches and lethargic.

With all the attention and flirting you're getting with this on, you over all other men in the vicinity, and you still feel "beta"?

Damn that sucks because this is a fun blend.
09-27-2019 11:13 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2019 2:42 AM

(09-27-2019 11:13 PM)Stories Wrote:  With all the attention and flirting you're getting with this on, you over all other men in the vicinity, and you still feel "beta"?

Damn that sucks because this is a fun blend.

I haven't used this enough in party environment to come to a conclusion. Used it once at a work year end party of 270 ppl and it was disaster. One on one dates I feel it helps. One out of two dates i felt it helped. I'd say it is a double edge sword. Using it often seems to burn me out and give me insomnia, depression, and anxiety.
09-28-2019 2:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-28-2019 8:57 AM

(09-28-2019 2:42 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I haven't used this enough in party environment to come to a conclusion. Used it once at a work year end party of 270 ppl and it was disaster. One on one dates I feel it helps. One out of two dates i felt it helped. I'd say it is a double edge sword. Using it often seems to burn me out and give me insomnia, depression, and anxiety.

Sounds like you might be overly sensitive to one or more of the ingredients in TLG. It might be several other external factors and not the pheromones; pheromones just being the impetus that brings them to the surface.

A quick search netted a few discussions here about stress and anxiety stemming from pheromone use. Might be helpful to you, might not.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Eliminatin...Depression

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-None-and-a...s-analysis

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-mones-increase-anxiety

Hopefully, it isn't pheromone sensitivity as TLG has (by comparison to most other blends) a fairly low concentration of actives; which would mean that higher concentrations would cause more severe reactions with you. However, some (a minority) have reported similar things, on a much lesser scale (save theLaw and his overt reaction to EST) with TLG due to the ingredients.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-28-2019 8:57 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2019 9:56 AM

(09-27-2019 6:42 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  When I wear this I become introverted and feel beta. What are the ingredients? Because when I wear taboo I feel alpha and more outgoing and more idgaf.

It's possible it's a reaction to the androstedienone but how much are you wearing?
(09-27-2019 11:08 PM)Stories Wrote:  ...aaaaaand this is where my motto regarding TLG comes in handy. 'Put it on, promptly forget you are wearing it, go have fun.'

Seriously, even if you both have on TLG, let your sparkling personality shine through and women will resonate with that. Cool

(09-25-2019 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I am so tempted to weave a humorous, but obviously fictional, tall tale about Snoopy and I out cavorting in Chi-Town and how we were chased by a Love-God struck horde of impassioned women all the way down the entire length of Western Avenue.

But in reality, assuming that you are both enjoying the moment, being awesome, and astute enough to note those doors that open, it would be a "the more the merrier" kind of scenario. Quality ladies abound, unless you two are the sort that would fixate on the same one, and 2 jovial love gods creating the fun and flirty atmosphere would probably more than double each individual's respective opportunities.

So long as you two work as a team of fun rather than at odds (which would devolve into Urinary Olympiads), it would become Pothos and Eros working in tandem. You two could supplant my previous moniker tagline as the Pied Piper of Pickup!

Haha, when you put it that way it sounds like fun. The sort of fun that if I were on my death bed at an old age would regret not doing.
[/quote]

Fun stuff, right?!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019 9:57 AM by Snoopyace.)
09-28-2019 9:56 AM
Grinsebaer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2019 11:53 AM

I got a bottle of TLG today with a roller ball.

Any suggestions about the dosage? What about 5 inches - 2.5 each forearm?

Thx for your advice
09-28-2019 11:53 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2019 12:14 PM

(09-28-2019 11:53 AM)Grinsebaer Wrote:  I got a bottle of TLG today with a roller ball.

Any suggestions about the dosage? What about 5 inches - 2.5 each forearm?

Thx for your advice

It's a good place to start. I usually go with about 3-4 inches to the tops of my hands and the same to the sides of the neck but I am always telling people to start conservatively and work your way up. If you have scented TLG I'd suggest letting your nose be your guide over any specific amount. Today for example, I'm wearing Adam's Nectar scented TLG in oil. I'm wearing about 3" to the top of each hand as well as about the same to each side of my neck. I wasn't measuring so much as just going with my nose. This is a scent that also projects quite nicely so I don't need to use as much.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-28-2019 12:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2019 11:11 PM

(09-28-2019 9:56 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It's possible it's a reaction to the androstedienone but how much are you wearing?
(09-27-2019 11:08 PM)Stories Wrote:  ...aaaaaand this is where my motto regarding TLG comes in handy. 'Put it on, promptly forget you are wearing it, go have fun.'

(09-25-2019 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I am so tempted to weave a humorous, but obviously fictional, tall tale about Snoopy and I out cavorting in Chi-Town and how we were chased by a Love-God struck horde of impassioned women all the way down the entire length of Western Avenue.

I'm wearing like 1 spray per day and I'm 29.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019 11:11 PM by Bodegaz.)
09-28-2019 11:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-28-2019 11:19 PM

(09-28-2019 11:11 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I'm wearing like 1 spray per day and I'm 29.

Where are you wearing it? If you are wearing it near your nose, I'd suggest trying that one spray split between your wrists or someplace away from your face. If you are fine when not wearing it, then suddenly having issues ONLY when you wear it, it's entirely possible it's just not a product for you as that sucks to find out.

09-28-2019 11:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah