Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-25-2019 12:44 PM

(09-25-2019 12:34 PM)Stories Wrote:  If that's all it takes to have v3 maybe I can make it before the weekend arrives, hmm

By the way, what do you all think, if I apply this to a friend who knows nothing about pheromones and is struggling to overcome his shyness with strangers period would TLG bring out his inner Love God?

Yes. Yes it could. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-25-2019 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2019 1:01 PM

(09-25-2019 12:34 PM)Stories Wrote:  By the way, what do you all think, if I apply this to a friend who knows nothing about pheromones and is struggling to overcome his shyness with strangers period would TLG bring out his inner Love God?

While not as versed in sharing TLG with others as the Reverend Snoopy, I have allowed one of the guys that works for me to try it; he not knowing anything about pheromones, driving a blend, etc. He enthusiastically reported positive results.

I would opine that repeated use may garner a better level of feminine attention overall, which may help him overcome his demons of introversion. Just my opinion.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-25-2019 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-25-2019 1:08 PM

(09-25-2019 1:01 PM)Gladen Wrote:  While not as versed in sharing TLG with others as the Reverend Snoopy, I have allowed one of the guys that works for me to try it; he not knowing anything about pheromones, driving a blend, etc. He enthusiastically reported positive results.

I would opine that repeated use may garner a better level of feminine attention overall, which may help him overcome his demons of introversion. Just my opinion.

Yes. This. Exactly. Smile

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-25-2019 1:08 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-25-2019 2:42 PM

You two think so too? Awesome. But for some reason I'm hesitating. I guess I'm worried/uncertain about what would happen if we were in the same room both wearing TLG. Two or more people giving off the same levels of pheromones, the same pheromone signature, bringing out the same feelings and reactions in people.
09-25-2019 2:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-25-2019 2:50 PM

(09-25-2019 2:42 PM)Stories Wrote:  You two think so too? Awesome. But for some reason I'm hesitating. I guess I'm worried/uncertain about what would happen if we were in the same room both wearing TLG. Two or more people giving off the same levels of pheromones, the same pheromone signature, bringing out the same feelings and reactions in people.

...aaaaaand this is where my motto regarding TLG comes in handy. 'Put it on, promptly forget you are wearing it, go have fun.'

Seriously, even if you both have on TLG, let your sparkling personality shine through and women will resonate with that. Cool

09-25-2019 2:50 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2019 2:54 PM

(09-25-2019 2:42 PM)Stories Wrote:  You two think so too? Awesome. But for some reason I'm hesitating. I guess I'm worried/uncertain about what would happen if we were in the same room both wearing TLG. Two or more people giving off the same levels of pheromones, the same pheromone signature, bringing out the same feelings and reactions in people.

I am so tempted to weave a humorous, but obviously fictional, tall tale about Snoopy and I out cavorting in Chi-Town and how we were chased by a Love-God struck horde of impassioned women all the way down the entire length of Western Avenue.

But in reality, assuming that you are both enjoying the moment, being awesome, and astute enough to note those doors that open, it would be a "the more the merrier" kind of scenario. Quality ladies abound, unless you two are the sort that would fixate on the same one, and 2 jovial love gods creating the fun and flirty atmosphere would probably more than double each individual's respective opportunities.

So long as you two work as a team of fun rather than at odds (which would devolve into Urinary Olympiads), it would become Pothos and Eros working in tandem. You two could supplant my previous moniker tagline as the Pied Piper of Pickup!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019 3:10 PM by Gladen.)
09-25-2019 2:54 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-25-2019 3:35 PM

(09-25-2019 2:54 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I am so tempted to weave a humorous, but obviously fictional, tall tale about Snoopy and I out cavorting in Chi-Town and how we were chased by a Love-God struck horde of impassioned women all the way down the entire length of Western Avenue.

Kinzie. We started at House of Blues and ended up at the Billy Goat. 'Cheeseburga, cheeseburga, cheeseburga! No fries. Just chips! No Coke, Pepsi.' We led a parade of women through the Loop.

09-25-2019 3:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-25-2019 3:49 PM

(09-25-2019 3:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Kinzie. We started at House of Blues and ended up at the Billy Goat. 'Cheeseburga, cheeseburga, cheeseburga! No fries. Just chips! No Coke, Pepsi.' We led a parade of women through the Loop.

Yeah, and we ended up at that four plus one out by the bungalows wit all dems Xavs looking on while we played in the frunchroom wondering how we's got so much clout. Den on of dem labbies, while on her knees you see, said to Snoop, "I can't believe i had the chance to have your baby and i blew it!"

Edited to add...why did my inner monologue sound like Stewie Griffin when I typed that?

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019 3:52 PM by Gladen.)
09-25-2019 3:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-25-2019 5:13 PM

(09-25-2019 3:49 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Yeah, and we ended up at that four plus one out by the bungalows wit all dems Xavs looking on while we played in the frunchroom wondering how we's got so much clout. Den on of dem labbies, while on her knees you see, said to Snoop, "I can't believe i had the chance to have your baby and i blew it!"

Edited to add...why did my inner monologue sound like Stewie Griffin when I typed that?

sideLolsideLolsideLol

09-25-2019 5:13 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-27-2019 11:13 AM

Last night I had some cause for personal celebration but was all alone. I went out with TLGC in Merlin's scent.

Got lots of compliments about the scent, some ladies hanging around me, but one in particular that pretty much latched on to me and danced the dance of seduction and innuendo with verve and enthusiasm.

Fun night that ended up "just like Ronnie said". Had to change my tagline back to Pied Piper. Man TLG/ TLGC is so fun for me.

09-27-2019 11:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,467 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah