Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-22-2019 6:12 AM

(09-22-2019 5:08 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Wore 1 spray to the neck at my work function of 270 people. I got a panic attack, people were avoiding me, the bartender treated me with no respect and talked to me like she was irritated and annoyed. Very bad experience. At one point my face looked pale and someone told me that I was looking green. It made me extremely introverted and could barely talk.

Worst experience ever. I'm assuming I ODd from build up of wearing 1 spray everyday this week other than Friday?

How did you feel every other time you wore a spray? I'd say probable OD. I wear the oil but I don't wear it every single day. I just apply some every few days and let it fade out. It's obvious some of it survives a washing and keeps working for a while.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
09-22-2019 6:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-22-2019 3:25 PM

(09-22-2019 5:08 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Wore 1 spray to the neck at my work function of 270 people. I got a panic attack, people were avoiding me, the bartender treated me with no respect and talked to me like she was irritated and annoyed. Very bad experience. At one point my face looked pale and someone told me that I was looking green. It made me extremely introverted and could barely talk.

Worst experience ever. I'm assuming I ODd from build up of wearing 1 spray everyday this week other than Friday?

What is your age? The panic attack could be unrelated to mones, and your projection during the attack might have caused people to be put off by you.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-22-2019 3:25 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

09-23-2019 8:40 AM

(09-20-2018 9:43 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You all might enjoy this: Again, replicated in my journal. sorry this is so long, but it shows some of the imprinting, avoidance of confrontation, and disinhibition efects of the Love God.

Day 52: Knight In Shining Armor

My new band caught a pickup gig on the 29th and i needed to find something cool to wear for the fairly large show. My friend's adult store has some unusual clothes for both men and women so I decided to check there first.

About 30 minutes prior to closing my stores I applied 5 almost-full sprays of SnoopyAce's The Love God, and then applied 2.5 drops of AV (one to each pit area and a half drop by the ears and under the nose for selfie effects). I just happened to hear my band announced on the radio as I driving up to the adult store. It was simply hilarious hearing my stage name on the air again with the tagline 'formerly of X'...as if my zero-talent ass gives any weight. I was saying to myself "featuring this asshole you don't remember from that band you hated" as I pulled in.

I'm only mentioning the above because a small part of me felt good to be back in the game, even if it just for one or two more shows, but mostly to show that I was not taking myself very seriously at the time...that's an effect of the Love God; you can easily laugh at yourself and appreciate the fact that you are a cosmic clown.

When I walked in L was dealing with some guy that I immediately had distaste for. You know how you instantly judge a person's attitude, lifestyle, and general personality the moment you see them? I did that; I do that. He seemed immediately (to me) as the type that is a true asshole but thinks he's Jo-Alpha, Chicks Dig Me, You want me, and fuck you type. Like the asshole in High School that was the starting quarterback because his father coached the team (nepotism at its finest), but now sells used carpet and spends every waking moment inflating his ego.

L was obviously annoyed with this guy. He was making a terrible pass at her trying to use the sex toys to get her turned on or something, and asking her if she'd like to 'show him how to use this properly' for a big tip.

I'm generally a very peaceful guy, but I have no trouble kicking ass if need be and studied martial arts for more than 20 years; so I can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. This guy was up for immediate consideration to a sound ass kicking. I don't care who you are or where you are; you treat people with respect...you definitely don't treat my friend's employees (who is also a casual friend) like a cheap whore!

I was evaluating the pros and cons of attacking this douchey guy when L saw me. She immediately ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in tight, and loudly said "Hi, honey I missed your sexy body" and then planted a big, long, wet, sensual kiss on me.

I was shocked at first and started to pull back, but then got it. She wanted this guy to think she was with me as that would give her an out from a very uncomfortable situation. While we were kissing she took one of my arms and moved it lower on to her back, right above that award winning behind of hers. I was so tempted to touch, but remained the gentleman...just barely.

Being the sadistic son of a bitch that I am, I made certain to own her with the kiss. By the time our kiss was done, made sure that she was mine. Yes, I know. I said nothing will ever happen: it won't. But if she wanted to cross that line, I was going to make sure that she knew what it was like to be kissed properly.

When I finally broke it off she just laid there, limp in my arms, staring at me. So I said, "If my lovely bride has been a naughty girl today, she can have more of that when we get home." I then look up and meet the eyes of the guy that had been hitting on her. He now looked nervous.

I said, "Oh, you have a customer. I can wait until you're done with him."

"He was just leaving," was all L said.

This guy looks at me, begins to walk up and is drawing in his breath as if to say something. I stand there, smiling, disentangling L from my arms. He lowers his eyes and leaves the store, walking around me to give me plenty of space.

As soon as he leaves L hugs me again and presses her body against me and nuzzles my chest with her cheek. She thanks me and calls the owner and tells him what happened. My friend wanted to talk to me on the phone, so I relate what I saw and what I did, he was thankful and offered me any one item I wanted in the store, for free.

I declined that offer. Friends don't take payment for helping each other out. They did not have a shirt that I thought would look cool on stage.

L followed me around the entire time, asking me to try on various items (including tight leather pants). When I made to leave she just about ambushed me for another hug "to thank me" and went in for another kiss. I broke it off before contact; because you should always leave them wanting more. I left her breathing deeply and slowly, with eyes wide and mouth open. She just stared at me like that as I walked out.

When I went home, helped the wife with some of her work stuff (she is the IT and networking and cyber security person at a local TV station...all while going to school full time to finish her Master's, while being a full time Mother...I married SUPER WOMAN). she just got this job so she's really wanting to impress her bosses.

She is way stressed right now, so we didn't have any penetrative sex, but she did do something a bit out of character. She's is habitually extremely jealous of and insecure about my past. She sees herself as boring, vanilla, and not being able to live up to the wild times I've had. Her jealousy has caused problems in the past; and my past escapades have always been a no fly zone.

Not this night though. After dropping the bomb of my gig (when she and the girls will just so happen to also be out of state), she started asking me about how the big shows are. I was surprised that it didn't turn into an argument (again the Love God and its anti-confrontational vibe). After explaining mundane parts, talking over the set list, she started asking me sex stories from the old days. It ended up with her wanting more and more. She got really hot and bothered and I brought her off 6 times before she fell asleep. I would have liked to have had sex, but don't think for a second that I wasn't patting myself on back for making her pass out from pleasure.

In the morning she 'repaid' my previous efforts by using her mouth on me as the alarm clock.

NOT trying to insult or criticize you AT ALL....
If this mix can make white knighting attractive, it must be the gilroy!!!

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
09-23-2019 8:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-23-2019 8:53 AM

(09-23-2019 8:40 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  NOT trying to insult or criticize you AT ALL....
If this mix can make white knighting attractive, it must be the gilroy!!!

Not exactly, kimosabe. "White Knighting", as you call it, is simply me being myself. TLG just acts as a personal enhancement and social lube that hastens the process of bonding and seduction. It is YOU plus the pheromones, not just the pheromones that do the magick.

Contrary to what most will tell you, honor, chivalry, and adventure are qualities that get ladies' motors revving. Not to say that i'm always sticking my nose into other people's business, but it was the perfect situation to use his alphole behavior to make a lady's evening; come on, it's a nice day for White Knighting. (<--Billy Idol reference)

Edited to add:
I also tend to be pretty bold, so fortune, it seems, smiles upon me. It has long been pointed out to me that I get away with things that, if done by others, would result in charges being pressed.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 9:15 AM by Gladen.)
09-23-2019 8:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-24-2019 3:45 AM

(09-22-2019 3:25 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  What is your age? The panic attack could be unrelated to mones, and your projection during the attack might have caused people to be put off by you.
I'm 29. Whatever happened at the function.. It is definitely going to affect people's perception of me. God it was awful.
09-24-2019 3:45 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

09-24-2019 11:12 AM

"It is YOU plus the pheromones, not just the pheromones that do the magick."
For realz???

"Contrary to what most will tell you, honor, chivalry, and adventure are qualities that get ladies' motors revving."

My honor is my own.

Chivalry will get you walked on unless strategically and sparingly deployed.

She may get invited into my adventures if she rates.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
09-24-2019 11:12 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-24-2019 11:45 AM

(09-24-2019 11:12 AM)Dblr619 Wrote:  "It is YOU plus the pheromones, not just the pheromones that do the magick."
For realz???

"Contrary to what most will tell you, honor, chivalry, and adventure are qualities that get ladies' motors revving."

My honor is my own.

Chivalry will get you walked on unless strategically and sparingly deployed.

She may get invited into my adventures if she rates.

Yes, for really, really, really REALZ!

Since you've made it your personal quest to troll me, I thought I'd play along here, and on the other threads.

Only those that are playing at being strong and honorable get walked upon. A strong man comes from a place of peace, balance, and power and has the strength and confidence to treat others with kindness and dignity. Those who play the "knight in shining armor" card as merely the means to an end get walked upon because their true mettle shines outwardly much brighter than any papier mache knight's vestiges.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 12:03 PM by Gladen.)
09-24-2019 11:45 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-24-2019 12:12 PM

The more I read on TLG the more I want to try the original v3
09-24-2019 12:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-24-2019 12:16 PM

(09-24-2019 12:12 PM)Stories Wrote:  The more I read on TLG the more I want to try the original v3

Just take a regular bottle of TLG and add 2 liberal drops of copulins and you have the v3.

Myself, I prefer my TLG straight, but others adore the sexual kick it gives.

09-24-2019 12:16 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-25-2019 12:34 PM

If that's all it takes to have v3 maybe I can make it before the weekend arrives, hmm

By the way, what do you all think, if I apply this to a friend who knows nothing about pheromones and is struggling to overcome his shyness with strangers period would TLG bring out his inner Love God?
09-25-2019 12:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah