Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-07-2019 3:29 PM

(09-07-2019 1:30 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Have you noticed a difference in interest/reactions from younger women with TLGC- compared to TLGC?

Not really. The main difference I noted between TLG and TLGC is that while TLGC ups the overt sexuality of the reactions a good bit, it also seems to be "less fun", more granular, and a bit more serious in tone. TLGC seemed to effect sexually aggressive women better, as they weren't afraid to let it be known that they want to do the nasty. More reserved ladies tend to respond more shyly, and kind of need to be reassured that it is perfectly alright to want to get down and nasty.

TLGC-, is somehow only slightly more sexual than regular TLG (one would think, by logic that it would be halfway between TLG & TGLC, but my experience has been that it jumps the sexuality up by maybe 25% instead of 50%), but it is also almost as much of a fun blend with only a slightly more serious and granular feel. More reserved ladies tend to respond similar to TLG, but are still just slightly reserved, and sexually aggressive ladies (my personal preference) can still develop Mode-1 dirty-motor-mouth, but not to the extreme of TLGC.

As far as age ranges, I really didn't note any differences from TLC to TLGC-, to TLGC, to TLGC+; but personality differences accounted for differing reactions. It should be noted that on TLGC+ that very reserved women got really tongue-tied or otherwise didn't respond well to the (assumed) feelings welling up inside of them.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 3:39 PM by Gladen.)
09-07-2019 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2019 2:00 PM

(09-07-2019 1:22 PM)Karatepunches Wrote:  So is TLG more of a mix where you need repeated exposures or exposure over a long period of time? So if I only had 10 minutes to chat with an attractive woman I have never met at a party (before she leaves or someone else butts in to chat her up) would I be better off using something else? Or could I use a high dose of TLG ? I am not looking for a lay necessarily after the first meeting but want her to try and see me again in the future.

I don’t know of a better product. At least on me. I’ve never seen anything hit as quick as it does. But you gotta remember, forget that you have it on!

For me 2-4 sprays (unscented) works fine. I’ve never worn more that 4 and sometimes as little as one. if I knew I was going to be around a bunch of women I didn’t know and wanted it to “reach out and touch someone” from a distance, I’d personally do 4 sprays.
09-08-2019 2:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-08-2019 3:59 PM

(09-08-2019 2:00 PM)Juic3d Wrote:  I don’t know of a better product. At least on me. I’ve never seen anything hit as quick as it does. But you gotta remember, forget that you have it on!

For me 2-4 sprays (unscented) works fine. I’ve never worn more that 4 and sometimes as little as one. if I knew I was going to be around a bunch of women I didn’t know and wanted it to “reach out and touch someone” from a distance, I’d personally do 4 sprays.

Hooray! I'd have repped you for the 'forget you have it on' comment but I have to spread the love again first. I agree, in my experience, TLG acts very quickly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-08-2019 3:59 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2019 6:31 PM

Is there dienone in this? Just making sure because that destroys me.
09-10-2019 6:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-10-2019 7:07 PM

(09-10-2019 6:31 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Is there dienone in this? Just making sure because that destroys me.

Yes there is. There are also some Pheromones in there to try and counteract the negative affect of the androstedienone on some guys.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-10-2019 7:07 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2019 8:45 PM

(09-10-2019 7:07 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes there is. There are also some Pheromones in there to try and counteract the negative affect of the androstedienone on some guys.
Oh noooo why didn't I check before buying.. I get some lethargic and drained from dienone
09-10-2019 8:45 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-10-2019 8:47 PM

(09-10-2019 8:45 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  Oh noooo why didn't I check before buying.. I get some lethargic and drained from dienone

Try it at home first and see how you react. *fingers crossed* that it doesn’t affect you.

09-10-2019 8:47 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2019 11:53 PM

(09-10-2019 8:47 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Try it at home first and see how you react. *fingers crossed* that it doesn’t affect you.

I received it today and immediately put on ~1 spray to go on a date. Picked her up and as soon as she got in the car, her eyes were big and locked on and she was smiling lots. Met her on Tinder. Maybe she was attracted from my pics and I looked like my pics. Overall she seemed really comfortable and happy. Went to the liquor store together and picked up a mickey of Tequila. We took turns taking shots outdoors by the river/downtown. Started raining so we went back to the car a decided to go play pool, she beat me 2-1. Dropped her off at home after that and had some kisses before dropping her off. She wanted to hangout again and told me to message her.

Conversation felt smooth and lots of laughing/comfort. She seemed very open book, same with me. She kino'd me quite a bit throughout the date. When dropping her off, she told me to drive home safe, and messaged me about 15 minutes after I dropped her off. Her message was her telling me her weakness (because I had asked her earlier what her weakness was, because she had a job interview tomorrow, and she didnt know). She said her weakness was empathy and that she always puts herself in other peoples shoes. Then she asked if I got home safe.

Overall, I think TLG is good for dates and establishing somewhat of a serious relationship. I wouldnt say TLG is for hooking up, but it could be if you steer it that way, though you might them since they might have something serious on their mind.

I think I will stick with TLG for the time being. I wonder how it will work on campus and in the workplace? I hope it doesnt make me depressed and lethargic, because Taboo and NA+Androstadienone really fucked my mental health for a LONG time, especially since I am already prone to it.

Edit: I am curious as to what pheromones and used to counteract the negative effects of Androstadienone?
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 11:54 PM by Bodegaz.)
09-10-2019 11:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-11-2019 8:02 AM

(09-10-2019 11:53 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I received it today and immediately put on ~1 spray to go on a date. Picked her up and as soon as she got in the car, her eyes were big and locked on and she was smiling lots. Met her on Tinder. Maybe she was attracted from my pics and I looked like my pics. Overall she seemed really comfortable and happy. Went to the liquor store together and picked up a mickey of Tequila. We took turns taking shots outdoors by the river/downtown. Started raining so we went back to the car a decided to go play pool, she beat me 2-1. Dropped her off at home after that and had some kisses before dropping her off. She wanted to hangout again and told me to message her.

Conversation felt smooth and lots of laughing/comfort. She seemed very open book, same with me. She kino'd me quite a bit throughout the date. When dropping her off, she told me to drive home safe, and messaged me about 15 minutes after I dropped her off. Her message was her telling me her weakness (because I had asked her earlier what her weakness was, because she had a job interview tomorrow, and she didnt know). She said her weakness was empathy and that she always puts herself in other peoples shoes. Then she asked if I got home safe.

Overall, I think TLG is good for dates and establishing somewhat of a serious relationship. I wouldnt say TLG is for hooking up, but it could be if you steer it that way, though you might them since they might have something serious on their mind.

I think I will stick with TLG for the time being. I wonder how it will work on campus and in the workplace? I hope it doesnt make me depressed and lethargic, because Taboo and NA+Androstadienone really fucked my mental health for a LONG time, especially since I am already prone to it.

Edit: I am curious as to what pheromones and used to counteract the negative effects of Androstadienone?

Sounds like you had an awesome date! I'm glad to hear it. TLG was actually designed as a relationship enhancer, to attract Ms. Right as well as keep her happy and rekindle any relationship where the spark had gone out. It's not really designed to be a PUA type product (try Heart Throb for that) but it can go that way. It sounds like you followed the most important Love God advice. Put it on, forget you are wearing it, go have fun!

Did you notice any self effects from The Love God? It has a splash of Est in it (yeah, some guys claim it doesn't work in a men's blend but that has NOT been my experience at all). The Est helps to not only buffer the androstenone, but it helps with mood elevation to counteract the potential effects of the androstedienone. There are also copulins in this for the same reason. Mood elevation (and some social proof) but there aren't enough copulins to trigger a jealousy response in any potential partners.

09-11-2019 8:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-11-2019 8:21 AM

Oh, and for campus, etc it should work very well. TLG in my experience is also a great social attractive product. People just seem to like and gravitate towards you.

09-11-2019 8:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah