Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

4 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 4 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
BRAVEN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
09-07-2019 7:31 AM

So i got my TLG from aromafero and it seems to be a dud.
Nothing
i even asked a girl i know to smell me she said its like wearing nothing

i only triedit fro 2 days maybe i am wrong

any tips guys
09-07-2019 7:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-07-2019 7:32 AM

(09-07-2019 7:31 AM)BRAVEN Wrote:  So i got my TLG from aromafero and it seems to be a dud.
Nothing

any tips guys

So many questions... starting with... How much are you wearing? Where are your app points? Are you using a cover scent?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2019 7:32 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-07-2019 7:46 AM

(09-07-2019 7:31 AM)BRAVEN Wrote:  So i got my TLG from aromafero and it seems to be a dud.
Nothing

any tips guys

Some guys on this thread have used up to 8 sprays (especially if it's unscented) and added a cover.

Also, asking someone to smell it won't give you any valuable info. Not everyone can smell mones.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-07-2019 7:46 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2019 8:23 AM

Nothing

any tips guys

Adding to what the others have said; pheromones in general can only create an enhancement, not turn ladies into raving sex machines all bent on conquering you. Always remember that it is YOU plus the pheromones. TLG can help to repaint you as a desirable man, but you still need to take the proper courses of action. As Snoopy has simply put; it will open the doors. However you need to be perceptive enough to note this and walk through the open doors and astute enough to take the proper course of action.

Not knowing any details, it seems like you walked up to a woman that you know (which means she has already decided exactly how you make her feel) and asked her to smell you and expected some reaction. First and foremost, people that know you will never be instantly swayed as they know your personality. Secondly, with pheromones you cannot just walk the walk. You need to also talk the talk, which is called being congruent with particular product you're wearing. Pheromones aren't magic. It isn't a one-whiff and she's all over you kind of thing. They only help to create and expedite opportunity.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-07-2019 8:23 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-07-2019 9:45 AM

Yes. This. Exactly.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-07-2019 9:45 AM
BRAVEN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2019 10:59 AM

i wore 2 sprays behind the ears
i talk with a good number of women and nothing
i only asked my friend because i was expecting something and got nothing more to the point are they smelling anything
as for the part of enhancement i get it
i have had my fare success with the opposite gender and many of them complimented on my wit and charm
maybe i had high hopes from all that i read
bear in mind this is my first ever mone
09-07-2019 10:59 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2019 11:10 AM

(09-06-2019 7:58 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Just unwrapped my new bottle of TLG in Merlin's Blend scent. Maybe it is just me, but I think that this bottle has a much more potent scent than my others.

Did you get it in full strength, or lightly scented? I still have a bit less of a half full bottle of TLG lightly scented in LP: Homme, decided to give it a break to try some other product at the moment, but I do still like that scent, and find myself sniffing the sprayer every time I'm in my car waiting in traffic or at the parking lot waiting for my S.O. to be done with her shopping. She kinda likes the scent, but not as much as me and other ladies...probably because she can pick up the extra two drops of Essence of Woman cops I put in the bottle (TLGC)whistle

Now, I did have a cougar fall hard for me while I went out wine tasting one evening. She commented how much she likes the LP: Homme scent, and I can see that even with the extra cops in it, it hit her hard. She likes getting really close to me, and gets quite turned on when sniffing my neck.
09-07-2019 11:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-07-2019 11:16 AM

(09-07-2019 11:10 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Did you get it in full strength, or lightly scented?

I have always gone full strength. My nose is quite the insensitive organ. Couple that with the constant raging cacophony in my ears from all those years of blasting them out on stage; I can sit in a loud, stinky room and not note it at all!

(09-07-2019 11:10 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  Now, I did have a cougar fall hard for me while I went out wine tasting one evening. She commented how much she likes the LP: Homme scent, and I can see that even with the extra cops in it, it hit her hard. She likes getting really close to me, and gets quite turned on when sniffing my neck.

I feel your pain, Sir, Cougar Hunter!

You might also try TLC- Just add one additional drop of cops instead of two. I find that it increases the copulin-induced sexual aspects more than regular TLG, but it isn't quite as granular as, and nowhere near the odor of, TLGC. Kind of a happy-ending medium.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 11:20 AM by Gladen.)
09-07-2019 11:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2019 1:22 PM

So is TLG more of a mix where you need repeated exposures or exposure over a long period of time? So if I only had 10 minutes to chat with an attractive woman I have never met at a party (before she leaves or someone else butts in to chat her up) would I be better off using something else? Or could I use a high dose of TLG ? I am not looking for a lay necessarily after the first meeting but want her to try and see me again in the future.
09-07-2019 1:22 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-07-2019 1:30 PM

(09-07-2019 11:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I feel your pain, Sir, Cougar Hunter!
Oh yes, there's nothing like a hot blooded cougar that's willing and able to pounce on you on a second's notice...drool But, someone's gotta do it, for the sake of science of course...Sarcastic hand

(09-07-2019 11:16 AM)Gladen Wrote:  You might also try TLGC-. Just add one additional drop of cops instead of two. I find that it increases the copulin-induced sexual aspects more than regular TLG, but it isn't quite as granular as, and nowhere near the odor of, TLGC. Kind of a happy-ending medium.

I might try that for my next bottle of TLG. Have you noticed a difference in interest/reactions from younger women with TLGC- compared to TLGC?
Not sure if I want to get it scented, or go with the unscented option so I can wear it with my own colognes...decisions decisions...Unknw
09-07-2019 1:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,471 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah