Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
E J
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

The Love God Pheromone Blend
08-02-2019 5:34 AM

I think a great smell is paco rabanne invictus and it mixes great with TLG. i had even one girl say "you smell great" then went on and asked another girl something like "it must be his... what are they called?... pheromones?" I have never mentioned mones with her so it was funny that she immeditely thought pheromones.

quick question. has anybody tried mixing TLG + NA to amplify imprinting?
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 5:34 AM by E J.)
08-02-2019 5:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Copernicus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
08-02-2019 7:27 AM

I just got my bottle in today, Excalibur scented spray. I am 35, decided to start with 2 sprays, and sprayed one spray on each side of the neck. I immediately noticed the sent is really strong, not what I was expecting but it smells much sweeter than I was expecting but with a dirty green undertone on me. Took a little getting used to but I do like the scent. If i get another bottle, I will go for the lightly scented spray.

After about 10 minutes of letting it sit I decided to test it on my wife, she is 27. I asked her to smell my neck and she stated that I smelled like a bakery, kind surprised, again more sweeter than I expected, but hey, I'll take it. After a few minutes talking to her, noticed she was way more chattier than usual. As I observed her during the day she seem more intimate, cuddly, chatty. As an initial test, I like the effects of TLG, however the scent will need some getting used to.

Any recommendations?
08-02-2019 7:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-02-2019 8:08 AM

(08-02-2019 7:27 AM)Copernicus Wrote:  I just got my bottle in today, Excalibur scented spray.I like the effects of TLG, however the scent will need some getting used to.
Any recommendations?

I love Excalibur scent...it has that common man, destined to rule despite the naysaying Mordreds, kind of feel to it.

Typically, I'll let my Love God steep for at least 2 weeks, with daily shaking to allow the scent to even out. Mara doesn't use fixatives in her scents so they can be quite intense at first, but they age very well and become more subtle in a short period of time. After about 2 months, all of my scents have a real mellow vibe to them.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-02-2019 8:08 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-02-2019 9:33 AM

(08-02-2019 7:27 AM)Copernicus Wrote:  I just got my bottle in today, Excalibur scented spray. I am 35, decided to start with 2 sprays, and sprayed one spray on each side of the neck. I immediately noticed the sent is really strong, not what I was expecting but it smells much sweeter than I was expecting but with a dirty green undertone on me. Took a little getting used to but I do like the scent. If i get another bottle, I will go for the lightly scented spray.

After about 10 minutes of letting it sit I decided to test it on my wife, she is 27. I asked her to smell my neck and she stated that I smelled like a bakery, kind surprised, again more sweeter than I expected, but hey, I'll take it. After a few minutes talking to her, noticed she was way more chattier than usual. As I observed her during the day she seem more intimate, cuddly, chatty. As an initial test, I like the effects of TLG, however the scent will need some getting used to.

Any recommendations?

Awesome! Yeah, your description of Excalibur is actually pretty spot on from my experience. When it comes to the scented pheromone blends from LPMP, the best suggestion I can give is to let your nose be your guide. If 2 sprays settles in and works for you, I'd say stick with it. The pheromones are designed to work in concert with the scent, unlike a lot of other companies where the scent is the secondary consideration.

Wear Excalibur a few times, see how people (your wife in particular) continue to act, enjoy the attention and go have fun!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-02-2019 9:33 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-02-2019 12:00 PM

(08-02-2019 5:34 AM)E J Wrote:  Quick question; has anybody tried mixing TLG + NA to amplify the imprinting?

That's actually a combo that I myself would like to know more about. I wonder who has both products and is willing to put it to the test...Confused
08-02-2019 12:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-25-2019 11:44 PM

Wow. Seems like whenever I get into trouble, I'm wearing The Love God. Was at a local orchard with my bride today while wearing 2 sprays of Excalibur scented The Love God. I'd wandered off from my bride and was at the sample table where they have samples of the different apple varieties. I suddenly hear a familiar *squeal* that makes me want to jump over the table. TWO of my exes who had been friends when I dated each in succession happened to be there. Great. Eek One bears a passing resemblance to Kim kardashian, 5'1" (155 cm) the other looks a LOT like Sophie Turner when she has red hair. About 5'7" or 170 cm tall. Both are trim and go to the gym regularly. Both in either a skirt or dress with hair and makeup looking great. Damn. Both looked good.

I dated them when I was taking a hiatus from pheromones so I didn't know how they'd react to them. The Love God hit both like a freight train. DILATED PUPILS, lots of kino, etc. also, MOTORMOUTH SYNDROME. Meanwhile I'm trying to be polite while having my head on a swivel and waiting for my bride to tackle them both like Miss Piggy on the Muppets. Suddenly, out of nowhere she appeared and had a DEATH GRIP on my arm while giving her best fake polite smile and saying, 'Hey, Sweetie! Who's your new friends?' Both my exes looked downright disappointed but one chimed in with how they both dated me, to which my bride interjecting with, 'AT THE SAME TIME?!!'

Yeah. Everybody say, awkward. Made the rest of the day, interesting. My bride normally doesn't get jealous when a woman is coming on to me but this really got her jealous streak going.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 11:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-25-2019 11:44 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:20 AM

(08-25-2019 11:44 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  ... giving her best fake polite smile and saying, 'Hey, Sweetie! Who's your new friends?' Both my exes looked downright disappointed but one chimed in with how they both dated me, to which my bride interjecting with, 'AT THE SAME TIME?!!'

Yes, sweetie, that's why I'm so happy we're together. You're more woman than any other two put together.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-26-2019 8:20 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-26-2019 8:26 AM

(08-26-2019 8:20 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yes, sweetie, that's why I'm so happy we're together. You're more woman than any other two put together.

Exactly! So happy

08-26-2019 8:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BRAVEN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2019 11:21 AM

just ordered NA and TLG lets see how this goes
08-30-2019 11:21 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-31-2019 7:59 PM

Is this worth the $115 CAD? and is this the same as "Mark's LOVE GOD Blend "? Thanks
08-31-2019 7:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,432 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah