Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
yudhajit

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
07-26-2019 7:57 AM

(07-25-2019 5:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Did you mix those two Doc?

Interested in this as well. My personal experience has been that aside from adding more copulins, TLG doesn't tend to play well with others.

A few others have reported the BW+TLG works well, though and any cool Love God combos would be excellent knowledge to have.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-26-2019 7:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-26-2019 1:25 PM

I have also experienced some “lazy man” hits with my bottle of TLGC (added two drops of Essence of Woman cops) lightly scented in LP: Homme. And unfortunately, just like DrChocolate experiences, those hits came from ladies that weren’t exactly my type. But nevertheless, it is surprising and gives quite an ego boost when you see them with that hungry look in their face, staring you down like their favorite piece of dessert.drool

I usually apply about 6-8 sprays; 2 on each side of my neck, 2 on Adam’s apple, and sometimes 2 to the back on my neck. If I know I’ll be spending time in really close proximity around the ladies, I’ll usually apply just 4 sprays; 2 to each side of neck. But I haven’t had anyone say anything negative about TLGC, even in situations where I found myself spending lots of time in close contact around the ladies with up to 8 sprays.
07-26-2019 1:25 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-26-2019 2:32 PM

I haven't been on a lot lately because I've been super busy with work lately. It's like regular busy except I'm wearing a cape. Had to comment on the Unisexy scent with The Love God. It is very similar on the dry down to the fan favorite Bad Boy scent. Unisexy is much more vanilla forward at first without the awesome leather note in Bad Boy but once it dries down, it smells very similar to Bad Boy. That is, women DIG the scent.

In my experience, it also PROJECTS quite nicely so you really don't need to wear 24" of Unisexy rolled on (or 12 sprays). A little will go a long way so even getting it 'lightly scented' (send LPMP an email asking for that option) would work really well.

I have been getting a lot of 20 somethings who really seem to like the Unisexy scent. It's sweet, it's vanilla, it's musky, it's a scent that while being unisex, is masculine enough to get women coming over and telling me how great I smell. I am getting a new bottle of it boosted with TLG because it smells so amazing. It's a scent that makes a woman want to come in closer. Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-26-2019 2:32 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-26-2019 2:38 PM

(07-26-2019 2:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I haven't been on a lot lately because I've been super busy with work lately. It's like regular busy except I'm wearing a cape.

[Image: 6eae6a3214ae84ebc939274d993636ae.jpg]

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-26-2019 2:38 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-26-2019 5:36 PM

(07-26-2019 2:38 PM)Gladen Wrote:  [Image: 6eae6a3214ae84ebc939274d993636ae.jpg]

Just call me, Joe Super Cool. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-26-2019 5:36 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-27-2019 8:13 AM

Perhaps my strong impression that TLG does not play well with others was erroneous.

Too early to say for certain, but I combined a low does (2.5 conservative sprays from a mostly empty bottle) of TLG in Merlin's scent with 3 liberal sprays of TKO and they seemed to combine very well for me.

To me, it sexualized the groove of TLG but didn't totally counter the light and fun aspects, or create that granularity, that I expereinced with TLGC and especially TLGC+. It also tempered the effects of TKO a decent bit. Overall I felt that the the effects of TLG were refocused into a sexual light and the effects of TKO had a "forever" aspect in the targets' minds. It also turned my wife in an uninhibited sexual freak.

It might just be that I had an extremely "on" night, but it is worth more testing for me, to be certain. Details in journal.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 8:14 AM by Gladen.)
07-27-2019 8:13 AM

Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2019 10:30 AM

Well I used two spray of Love god this
Morning and and two sprays of COACH- Eau de Toilette as a cover scent. Applied Mones to wrist and applied cologne to wrists.
Had two woman at the gas station excited to see me but when I got home my wife mentioned to me I smell like ammonia and haven’t noticed and real physical or body language or verbal affects. Still early though.. I applied around 9am, seen my wife for an hr or so and now she’s leaving for a bit and won’t see her again till around 3pm. Hoping the Mones still have affect 6-8 hrs later.
Any of you have any favorites cologne that are really good cover ups?
Still new to this Mones but I wanna get this love god working right and not smelling me up like ammonia to her. What spots do you guys like best with what cologne cover ups with number of sprays
07-27-2019 10:30 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-27-2019 11:49 AM

(07-27-2019 10:30 AM)Kpr Wrote:  Any of you have any favorites cologne that are really good cover ups?
...... What spots do you guys like best with what cologne cover ups with number of sprays

sprays for me: anywhere from 2 to 6....mostly to sides of neck, under adam's apple, jugular vein, wrists, top of hands.

covers: I have TLG in Kingmaker which is a nice 'safe' scent...whether business or pleasure...old school, masculine, green/woody/spicey scent...Kinda like Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar or YSL Jazz or kinda like the original Versace L'Homme. I think that it covers the mones in TLG well.

I prefer most of mones with the scent from the manufacturer as I can even cover/augment with something else in my collection which meshes with the default scent.

That being said, sometimes one wants or has no choice other than 'unscented'....
well, like I said I have a whole arsenal of different favorites. It can depend on many factors....weather, temperature, humidity, occasion, night or day, target age etc...I have also found that musky choices are excellent because they not only cover the mones often sweaty odor, they also exude sexiness to most women.

Since we have hot summer now in the northern hemisphere, some of my favorites:

Oscar for Men.... https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Osca...-3020.html

Pasha de Cartier (original is my fave, but some flankers might be worthy)...https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Cartier/Pasha-de-Cartier-315.html

Aqua di Gio

Mugler cologne/Creed Original Vetiver.....https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Mugler/Mugler-Cologne-708.html

evenings: Azzaro Club men...unique and good price...somewhat like Creed Aventus, but the pineapple is replaced by Papaya with a light marijuana note in the base, but so subtle ...most won't pick it up...like name states ...good for clubs:

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Azza...21986.html

There's literally a plethora of stuff out there....depends on your taste and budget...but, after years of this, I don't necessarily have to spend a fortune to smell good and cover the mones, most importantly have them project.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 12:08 PM by TheManInTheFedora.)
07-27-2019 11:49 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-27-2019 1:55 PM

I personally am a fan of the LPMP scents because they are so unique and most don't smell like 'commercial' scents. I was actually coming on to go for the Adam's Nectar thread because I was wearing 2 sprays today and got insane compliments yet again about the scent. I personally recommend that scent but I agree with TheManInTheFedora that I also prefer scents premixed in the bottle. You can mad scientist and add scent to your bottle of pheromones and it works pretty well. For scented oils, like The Fragrance Shop or LPMP, 1 or 2 sample vials (1.5ml) are sufficient to scent a 30ml bottle of the spray TLG, in my experience.

07-27-2019 1:55 PM
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2019 12:44 PM

Well, we will see..
3 sprays of (TLG) one on each wrist and one on Adam’s apple. Applied Armani Code before mones. Did all going to apply another shot of cologne soons I get home just Incase the mones scent is still strong. We’ll see how my luck goes with 3 sprays and if I get complained about for smelling like chemicals lol
07-28-2019 12:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,515 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah