Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
07-23-2019 6:56 AM

(07-23-2019 3:56 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Just wanted to write, that I am very glad. Love Potion started working with us. Preved Thank Yuo Snoopyace for Your help.

That’s great! You are very welcome.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-23-2019 6:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kpr
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-23-2019 9:10 AM

My love god pheromone is ordered and on its way.
Being a first time user..
How many sprays and what locations of the body are best?
07-23-2019 9:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-23-2019 10:21 AM

(07-23-2019 9:10 AM)Kpr Wrote:  My love god pheromone is ordered and on its way.
Being a first time user..
How many sprays and what locations of the body are best?

I answered this in your other thread but will also address it here. I suggest starting with 3-4 sprays and then adjusting up or down, depending.

Some guys have had great success with 2 or so sprays, myself i prefer 6, and some others just don't garnish the favor of Deum Amore regardless of dosage. I think that attitude, style, approach, and cohones plays a big part in that.

Good spray points are the inner and outer forearms, sides and front of neck, chest, torso near the armpits, pubic area if it is really hot outside, back of neck. One can also put a micro-drop or two just behind or under the ears, and one's hair is great for projection as well.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 10:22 AM by Gladen.)
07-23-2019 10:21 AM
Copernicus
Checking out the place

Rep Post

07-25-2019 1:26 PM

This has peaked my interest, decided to order some Love God spray in Excalibur scent. It's on the way and I can't wait to try it.
07-25-2019 1:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-25-2019 4:18 PM

I was just wondering, what pheromone do you think TLG has the most in common with?

I was reading the Possess Alpha thread and it seems like it could be little similar. I could be way off with that, but it kind of got me thinking. Maybe Nude, Core, Taboo? Maybe Grav or TKO?

I don't really know why I want a comparison, maybe I think it would help me understand TLG further. But maybe it can't really be compared to anything else out there.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 4:19 PM by hut.)
07-25-2019 4:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-25-2019 4:26 PM

(07-25-2019 4:18 PM)hut Wrote:  I was just wondering, what pheromone do you think TLG has the most in common with?

I was reading the Possess Alpha thread and it seems like it could be little similar. I could be way off with that, but it kind of got me thinking. Maybe Nude, Core, Taboo? Maybe Grav or TKO?

Outta the ones ya mentioned above (except for Grav and TKO, which I never used)

TLG and Core (solo) gave me a few lazy man hits. Chicks initiated before I did. Though they weren't more or less the type'a chicks I'd sleep with, still, they were lazy man hits.

Posses Alpha, Nude and Taboo, for me, are more or less, gotta engage first and then the convo flows.

That's the biggest comparison for me.
07-25-2019 4:26 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-25-2019 4:41 PM

(07-25-2019 4:18 PM)hut Wrote:  I was just wondering, what pheromone do you think TLG has the most in common with?

What the good Doctor said, plus...

It is actually kind of hard to describe. For me at least, if the Love God smiles upon you, there really isn't anything out there like it. Imagine you, at your best, but all Spinal Tapped and going up to eleven. You are you, not a particular this or that boost, just you on steroids of the soul.

While it is subtle, and you do need to act correctly or it just won't friggin' work; I have yet to find anything that has that balance and harmony that i find in TLG.

there are other blends that I love, but I have yet to find anything similar enough, across the board that it would compare with fairly...or even at all. there are many other products that have this or that facet, but nothing else has, in my limited experience, been the entire package all delicately balanced and working together with such understated power and subtlety.

All of this is my opinion; I have many more products to learn and experiment with before I can state all of the above with unwavering conviction.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-25-2019 4:41 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-25-2019 5:37 PM

(07-25-2019 4:26 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  TLG and Core (solo) gave me a few lazy man hits. Chicks initiated before I did. Though they weren't more or less the type'a chicks I'd sleep with, still, they were lazy man hits.

Did you mix those two Doc?

If so, were the reactions any different?

Cheers!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-25-2019 5:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-25-2019 6:30 PM

(07-25-2019 5:37 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Did you mix those two Doc?

If so, were the reactions any different?

Cheers!Big boss

Surprisingly I haven't done that yet. I gotta do it.

On paper, I can see both of'em going in tandem.

Just been testing a few other products lately.
07-25-2019 6:30 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-25-2019 9:50 PM

(07-25-2019 4:41 PM)Gladen Wrote:  What the good Doctor said, plus...

It is actually kind of hard to describe. For me at least, if the Love God smiles upon you, there really isn't anything out there like it. Imagine you, at your best, but all Spinal Tapped and going up to eleven. You are you, not a particular this or that boost, just you on steroids of the soul.

While it is subtle, and you do need to act correctly or it just won't friggin' work; I have yet to find anything that has that balance and harmony that i find in TLG.

there are other blends that I love, but I have yet to find anything similar enough, across the board that it would compare with fairly...or even at all. there are many other products that have this or that facet, but nothing else has, in my limited experience, been the entire package all delicately balanced and working together with such understated power and subtlety.

All of this is my opinion; I have many more products to learn and experiment with before I can state all of the above with unwavering conviction.

Yeah TLG is constantly described as very balanced and the mone where you just set it and forget it. I was trying to think of other mones that have been described that way as well, along with being fun, flirty, social, and causing awe. But you do a great job in describing how it is special in its own unique way.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 9:51 PM by hut.)
07-25-2019 9:50 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,426 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah