Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
The Love God Pheromone Blend
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The Love God Pheromone Blend
06-25-2019 3:59 PM

Sometimes when wearing TLG you might not think you've made any sort of impact.

Last weekend I was at a party-type event and I kissed a fine and lovely lady that I had seen around every now and then, but never really interacted with more than a few brief pleasantries exchanged. I was wearing TLGC++ in Merlin's Blend on this evening.

the rest of the night we chatted off and on and I didn't think she was affected by my Pied Piper charisma or TLGC++ (that's TLGC with even more copulins).

Today I get this message: "Gina gave me your number all I can think about is that kiss. Wanna hang out sometime soon?" there was a kissy face emoji, but you get the gist.

If you are perceptive enough to note the door opening and bold enough to walk through and make the proper moves; the Love God let's you slide on in with style and aplomb.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-25-2019 3:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-25-2019 4:33 PM

(06-25-2019 3:59 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Sometimes when wearing TLG you might not think you've made any sort of impact.

Last weekend I was at a party-type event and I kissed a fine and lovely lady that I had seen around every now and then, but never really interacted with more than a few brief pleasantries exchanged. I was wearing TLGC++ in Merlin's Blend on this evening.

the rest of the night we chatted off and on and I didn't think she was affected by my Pied Piper charisma or TLGC++ (that's TLGC with even more copulins).

Today I get this message: "Gina gave me your number all I can think about is that kiss. Wanna hang out sometime soon?" there was a kissy face emoji, but you get the gist.

If you are perceptive enough to note the door opening and bold enough to walk through and make the proper moves; the Love God let's you slide on in with style and aplomb.

The Pied Piper of Love strikes again! You can't help it that women swoon in your presence. I really am surprised at how just that tiny amount of extra cops makes it gooood. It REALLY amps up the sexual side.

I can totally relate! I was just thinking a few minutes ago about how amazing my day has been wearing my Excalibur (lightly) scented Love God. It got me wondering about why some guys haven't gotten what they think are acceptable results and then it hit me!

Anecdotally, they all seem to be trying to steer TLG and The Love God WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED. You can't try and steer The Love God. You put it on, forget you are wearing it, and Let The Love God lead. Kiss2

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-25-2019 4:33 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-06-2019 9:05 AM

I don't know how pertinent this might be for everyone else, but I spoke, at length, with a lady friend of mine that I met, got to know, hooked up with, and befriended (ami avec des avantages) all while wearing the Love God. I was curious as to "why me?"

In short, she said that she "knew right off" that I was different, a real man, funny, interesting, and a wild man in bed. She mentioned that my presence was almost hypnotic, that there was an instant deep emotional connection with sexual overtones throughout, and that everything I said was intriguing, insightful, showed that I "really knew [her]", and that I just had a general way about me that made me stand above and beyond all other guys.

She also mentioned that she couldn't stop thinking about me, imagining what i'd be like to be with, and even confessed that she did some naughty things to herself while thinking about me after we first encountered each other. Repeated meetings with me just deepened and intensified these thoughts and feelings.

Granted, this was a special situation, a special lady (they all are, Squidward, they all are), and I coat-tailed on the folly of an arrogant Alphole who thought being Alpha was showing off how much of an abrasive domineering asshole you can be; but still...you can see the effects of TLG there straight from the Lionesses' mouth. I always find it good to have input from an outside party.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-06-2019 9:05 AM
E J
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2019 7:54 PM

I am so excited, I just got TLG a few days ago, been wearing it for 3 days at 3 drops. I can't seem to notice anything.

This rang true for me

(06-25-2019 3:59 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Sometimes when wearing TLG you might not think you've made any sort of impact.

So what should I be looking for, I've had contact with a few classmates and some colleagues for those 3 days many hours, but can't seem to get the feeling.

any help as to what to look for is appreciated.

Should i up the dose? or just stick to it?

I am used to NA, AV, cops etc which are pretty obvious plus great self effects.

thanks
07-11-2019 7:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-11-2019 8:03 PM

(07-11-2019 7:54 PM)E J Wrote:  I am so excited, I just got TLG a few days ago, been wearing it for 3 days at 3 drops. I can't seem to notice anything.

This rang true for me

So what should I be looking for, I've had contact with a few classmates and some colleagues for those 3 days many hours, but can't seem to get the feeling.

any help as to what to look for is appreciated.

Should i up the dose? or just stick to it?

I am used to NA, AV, cops etc which are pretty obvious plus great self effects.

thanks

I'm not going to have time to reply right away but I have a few questions before offering any more insights. Scented or unscented? What are your app points?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-11-2019 8:03 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-12-2019 7:48 AM

Ej;

first off...DROPS?

TLG, to my knowledge, only comes in a roll on oil or in a spray, hence why the dosage discussions are in the measurements of # of sprays or inches on roll on.

Of course, I haven't purchased the oil in some time as I prefer the spray, and when I did it was in the small size, so I might be behind the times.

Secondly, to echo Snoopyace, tell us about one of your TLG nothing-burger days (in detail) and we'll see if we can discern what's going on. TLG, in my opinion, is unlike other blends. TLG creates actionable opportunities, you need to perceive the door opening and have the mettle to walk through the open door and take the proper course of action.

07-12-2019 7:48 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2019 5:52 PM

Can confirm it comes in oil drops. I have the unscented variety. Also, I think I read somewhere on here that one drop oil equals one spray, which would make TLG unique in this regard, as usually a spray is more than a drop with other products.

(07-12-2019 7:48 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Ej;

first off...DROPS?

TLG, to my knowledge, only comes in a roll on oil or in a spray, hence why the dosage discussions are in the measurements of # of sprays or inches on roll on.

Of course, I haven't purchased the oil in some time as I prefer the spray, and when I did it was in the small size, so I might be behind the times.

Secondly, to echo Snoopyace, tell us about one of your TLG nothing-burger days (in detail) and we'll see if we can discern what's going on. TLG, in my opinion, is unlike other blends. TLG creates actionable opportunities, you need to perceive the door opening and have the mettle to walk through the open door and take the proper course of action.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 6:02 PM by hut.)
07-12-2019 5:52 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-13-2019 7:51 AM

(07-12-2019 5:52 PM)hut Wrote:  Can confirm it comes in oil drops. I have the unscented variety. Also, I think I read somewhere on here that one drop oil equals one spray, which would make TLG unique in this regard, as usually a spray is more than a drop with other products.

OK, thank you, now i know and knowing is half the battle. (I always bought the oil in the small sizes).

One spray does not exactly equal one drop, especially if one is talking the scientific measurement of a drop, but for basic purposes it will do.

07-13-2019 7:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2019 8:09 PM

(07-13-2019 7:51 AM)Gladen Wrote:  OK, thank you, now i know and knowing is half the battle. (I always bought the oil in the small sizes).

One spray does not exactly equal one drop, especially if one is talking the scientific measurement of a drop, but for basic purposes it will do.

Does anyone happen to know why one drop of TLG (oil drop product) is also (somewhat) equal to one spray of TLG (spray product)? I'm just curious and maybe can learn something important from this. Because with most other products (that have both an oil drop and spray version) it seems one spray is usually equal to around 4 (or so) drops. Maybe I am just misunderstanding or miscalculating something?
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 8:20 PM by hut.)
07-13-2019 8:09 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-13-2019 11:31 PM

(07-12-2019 5:52 PM)hut Wrote:  Can confirm it comes in oil drops. I have the unscented variety.

When I ordered it wasn't available in a dropper bottle so I had to buy the oil in the roll on format. I had to put it into my own dropper.
07-13-2019 11:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Build your own pheromone blends @ Love Potion Beccah 2 4,427 06-09-2011 5:31 PM
Last Post: Beccah